• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kaval Deities

Lance.Govender

Vanakam all, i am a new member and i need some guidance. I am from South Africa and my community recently opened a district temple. It is MarrieAmmen temple. Please could i get guidance, if there is a kaval deity for the temple? If there is, who is the deity? where do we place the deity, should the deity be placed next to the temple flagpole or inside the temple? what prayers should be offered to the deity? and when we offer these prayers?

Nandri
Vanakam

Vanakkam

Please message me I can assist you or get one of my colleagues in your area to assist.
I'm a Brahmin from South Africa

Nandri
Hari Om Tat Sat

Latest ads

Back