• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Discover the Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahmanyan

The following website was referred to me by a Cousin of mine. I wish to share with the members
of the Forum to enjoy the real wonders of the Cosmos from this site.

Astronomy Picture of the Day.
Astronomy Picture of the Day
"Each day a different image or photograph of our fascinating universe is featured, along with a brief explanation written by a professional astronomer "

Cheers,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

The following website was referred to me by a Cousin of mine. I wish to share with the members
of the Forum to enjoy the real wonders of the Cosmos from this site.

Astronomy Picture of the Day.
Astronomy Picture of the Day
"Each day a different image or photograph of our fascinating universe is featured, along with a brief explanation written by a professional astronomer "

Cheers,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Thank you, Sir, for sharing the link to a superb website dealing with astronomy.

This outstanding website contains a huge archive of astronomical observations.

Just so people do not miss out on the subtlety of this website, here is the Archive that takes you to all the past collection of astronomy-related pictures. Even if you don’t visit the site every day, you can still have the opportunity to catch up!

Thank you, Sir, for sharing the link to a superb website dealing with astronomy.

This outstanding website contains a huge archive of astronomical observations.

Just so people do not miss out on the subtlety of this website, here is the Archive that takes you to all the past collection of astronomy-related pictures. Even if you don’t visit the site every day, you can still have the opportunity to catch up!

Dear Sri "Naina_Marbus",

Oh. Yes. Every thing about this site is superb.
From the Archive please watch the Picture of the day on March 05, 2012: APOD: 2012 March 5 - Flying Over the Earth at Night
All Alone in the Night -Time-lapse footage of Earth as seen from ISS (International Space Station) set to music in the background,it just takes you nearer to divinity. When I looked at this spectacular night view of whole earth I understood the might of the creator. This is what I would call as scientific achievement.
This site is "A service of ASD at Nasa", sharing the results of Space Science with common people.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back