• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

discouraging begging and beggers

drsundaram

want to share what i feel
Don't pay them cash. That encourages the racket that runs this business.
I had seen invalid people being dropped in an autorickshaw early in the morning in front of temples and busy shopping zones by someone. Evening they are picked back. Their collections counted and they will be paid a small share.. If they did not reach their targets, they may be tortured!
We should not be a party to support begging.
Therefore
If all give them food instead, the business plan fails and begging, kidnapping of children, and theft will come down naturally.
Why not let all of us vow not to give cash/money to beggersbut food, cloth etc !

want to share what i feel
Don't pay them cash. That encourages the racket that runs this business.
I had seen invalid people being dropped in an autorickshaw early in the morning in front of temples and busy shopping zones by someone. Evening they are picked back. Their collections counted and they will be paid a small share.. If they did not reach their targets, they may be tortured!
We should not be a party to support begging.
Therefore
If all give them food instead, the business plan fails and begging, kidnapping of children, and theft will come down naturally.
Why not let all of us vow not to give cash/money to beggersbut food, cloth etc !

I agree.

Latest ads

Back