• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Did we kill God?

One needs logical reasoning to intervene. Throwing another belief to a person's belief is useless.

Digging a hole to reach China cannot happen, but if you say it can reach India that is no use.

Similarly saying I believe in Brahman but dont know what it is, is no different than someone saying I believe in Vishnu in a place called Vaikunta.

Neither person has reason to intervene each other with their beliefs.

Saying my Guru says so is another weak reason.

When there is not a good response, best position is to leave people to their beliefs since they are not causing any harm to anyone. If they do cause harm, pointing out the harm is a reasonable intervention

Well said.:clap2:

Latest ads

Back