• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dhakshina Murthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

There are 36 varieties of Dhakshina Murthys. In 4 varieties.
Yoga, Gjnana, Medha and Siddhi. In each there are at least eight varieties. Apart from this there are Veena, Cow, Arthanareeswarar, etc.,
Each Dakshina Murthy is for different prarthanas.
There are separate slokas for every need and application.
For Education, For Music, For winning Cases in Courts, for Wedding, for child birth etc.,
These slokas are with Oriental Mauscript Library in Chennai.
I wish our moderartor to copy this manuscript, print and sell so that the public knows about this.

I helped a lady to do her M.Phil in this.

There are 36 varieties of Dhakshina Murthys. In 4 varieties.
Yoga, Gjnana, Medha and Siddhi. In each there are at least eight varieties. Apart from this there are Veena, Cow, Arthanareeswarar, etc.,
Each Dakshina Murthy is for different prarthanas.
There are separate slokas for every need and application.
For Education, For Music, For winning Cases in Courts, for Wedding, for child birth etc.,
These slokas are with Oriental Mauscript Library in Chennai.
I wish our moderartor to copy this manuscript, print and sell so that the public knows about this.

I helped a lady to do her M.Phil in this.[/QUOTE

Respected sir,
i did my ph.d in vedanta/dealing with particularly from vedas from
delhi university very long back.... Thank you for your scienticfic
approach to the vedas...

reagrds

Last edited:
TBS,

Glad to know you have done Phd in Vedanta...

Appreiciate if you could join the thread "God Why!" and share some insight . Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back