• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Demonetisation: Will it lead to a corruption free India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vganeji, you are a romantic, and say and do anything to make Modi look good. It is not bad but in devoid of reality.

The government has asked people to redeem the old 500 and 1,000 rupees notes by December 30. The central bank said there was enough cash available with banks and that it had made arrangements to deliver the new bank notes all over the country.
But in Dudko, about 75 kms (45 miles) from Delhi, villagers said they were struggling to pay for food and fuel, four days into the cash crunch.
One family was marrying off their daughter later this month and were worrying about their money stuck in the bank. "Bank officials are saying they will give the money on Monday. How will we make purchases," said Sunita, the mother.
Much of the rural economy is powered by cash transactions with few people having bank accounts or operating one even if they have an account.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ass-doors-as-banks-slow-to-dispense-cash.html

Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao is learnt to have initiated steps to rally non-BJP CMs of other states to oppose the recent decisions of NDA government, which have pushed state governments into a financial crisis.
Mr Rao is learnt to be in touch with non-BJP CMs against the sudden decisions of NDA government like demonetisation and drastic cuts imposed this month on tax devolution to states. These resulted in state governments incurring heavy losses.
Mr Rao, who met Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan on Thursday and expressed displeasure over the Centre’s decisions, is now planning to visit New Delhi next week to garner the support of non-BJP CMs to oppose these moves.
TRS sources said the CM was very upset with Centre’s moves and wanted to take up the issue with CMs of non-BJP states over how to go about to save state governments from financial crisis. Mr Rao was closeted with the Governor for about four hours in Raj Bhavan on Thursday.
Generally, CMO sources ‘leak’ what transpires during such meetings, but late on Thursday, the CMO came out with an official release, stating that the CM expressed serious concern over the Centre's decisions which adversely impacted the revenues of TS, making it difficult to implement certain schemes.
Mr Rao told the Governor that TS would lose up to Rs 2,000 crore per month. The real estate sector will be the worst affected, he said.
Mr Rao said the property transactions, which used to average around 3,000 per day came down to between 150 and 300 in the last two days, due to which the revenues declined by 90 per cent.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...isation-hurting-states-chandrasekhar-rao.html

Vganeji, you are a romantic, and say and do anything to make Modi look good. It is not bad but in devoid of reality.

The government has asked people to redeem the old 500 and 1,000 rupees notes by December 30. The central bank said there was enough cash available with banks and that it had made arrangements to deliver the new bank notes all over the country.
But in Dudko, about 75 kms (45 miles) from Delhi, villagers said they were struggling to pay for food and fuel, four days into the cash crunch.
One family was marrying off their daughter later this month and were worrying about their money stuck in the bank. "Bank officials are saying they will give the money on Monday. How will we make purchases," said Sunita, the mother.
Much of the rural economy is powered by cash transactions with few people having bank accounts or operating one even if they have an account.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ass-doors-as-banks-slow-to-dispense-cash.html[/QUOTE
Sir, All ATM machines have to be calibrated to take the new notes...Had they done that before the demonetization, secret would have got exposed! So they are dispensing only the 100 Rs notes & that is not whetting the people's appetite for cash

Yes what Prasadji is trying to convey with his post is right. These incidences are side effects of the decision which seems to have been not anticipated..

Even as queues get longer and longer in front of banks and ATMs across the country in the wake of government’s demonetisation move, there’s more harrowing news in store. A report in the Hindustan Times, quoting government sources, said it will take longer for ATMs to dispense new Rs 500 and Rs 2000 notes as those are reportedly of different design and size. The report said the ATMs will have to be ‘calibrated’ and ‘reconfigured’ in order to dispense the new notes.

An official who manages logistics services of several banks in Delhi-NCR told HT that to reconfigure ATM machines, an engineer has to make a physical visit to ATMs and spend at least three to four hours.
http://indianexpress.com/article/bu...quire-machine-reconfiguration-report-4371440/

The opposition is in glee! I guess it would take the whole of November for the ATM's to function normal! There will also be a huge public anger in rural areas where people do not have Bank accounts (or do not know how to operate despite Jan Dhan Yojana) ATM's are not there and cash economy works!

Lutyens zone works to derail PM Modi’s currency move
[h=6]By MADHAV NALAPAT | New Delhi | 13 November, 2016[/h]However, the fact remains that Narendra Modi is an outsider to the Lutyens Zone, and is known for his patriotism, integrity and refusal to act as a facilitator of vested interests nourished over decades by the Lutyens Zone. Hence, from the start of his term, the Lutyens Zone and its component groups have been silently working to undermine the Prime Minister and sabotage or at the least slow down the transformational measures that he has regularly been introducing since the past two years. Along with this, an entire “samizdat” industry has been developed that is designed to discredit the Prime Minister, and this despite his expansive and accepting approach towards those who were all powerful in past administrations. Senior officials in sync with the desire of Modi for transformation of the economy and the governance system warn that the currency measures announced by the Prime Minister on 8 November are being sought to be sabotaged such that public anger will swell to the detriment of the NDA. They are doing this in the context of the reality that the withdrawal of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 currency notes amounting to 85% of the total money supply (as against less than 1% of the money supply in the 1978 measure targeting Rs 1,000 notes) affect practically all the 1. 26 billion people of the country. Should the measure go sour, the BJP as a party will pay a heavy price at the hustings.

The public and economic dislocation caused in the aftermath of the currency-based surgical strike announced by Prime Minister N.D. Modi on 8 November has shown to those officials close to him the importance of ensuring administrative reform at an early date. “Without an efficiently functioning government machinery, the historic plans of Prime Minister Modi will not succeed”, a key official warned, adding that “this needs to be a priority for the coming year, so that from 2018 onwards, people will feel the positive difference” caused by Modi coming to power at the national level.

http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/7319-lutyens-zone-works-derail-pm-modi-s-currency-move

SA Aiyar who is a supporter of RaGa & GOP says demand for Gold will go up!

Has BJP gained the upper hand?

I do not think so!

Probably it is too early to say!

But public anger due to currency shortfall may not be short lived, if they do not see the benefits

Less black in cash means more in gold

November 13, 2016, 12:10 am IST SA Aiyar

Black deals in Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes have been stopped by demonetisation. Optimists hope this will end the scourge of black money. Pessimists say no, the new Rs 2,000 notes will soon replace Rs 1,000 notes in black deals.
I prophesy that gold coins will overtake currency notes in financing large black deals. This will hugely increase the demand for imported gold, causing balance of payments strains.
A 5g gold coin today is worth roughly Rs 15,000, and a 10g coin roughly Rs 30,000. So, a briefcase of gold coins will hold several crores, far more than a briefcase of Rs 2,000 notes. Portability and space reduction make gold more convenient for large deals. Bribes are often a percentage of project costs, and as the economy and projects grow bigger, kickbacks will too. Large payments will be done most conveniently in gold or dollars.
Gold is usable anywhere in the world. Not being paper, it can never be demonetised. Cash keeps losing real value because of inflation, but gold prices rise faster than inflation in the long run. If rising demand for gold induces the government to raise the import duty, domestic prices will rise correspondingly, giving a windfall to gold holders.

THE NEW BLACK? A briefcase of gold coins will be worth many more crores than a case of 2,000-rupee notes

The value of gold fluctuates daily, creating valuation risks for hoarders. However, holding cash is not riskless either because it depreciates with inflation. Cash only depreciates, whereas gold coins can both depreciate and appreciate, mostly the latter. That’s why the future of black is gold.
Many naïve folk think demonetisation will deal a body blow to black money and shift India towards a clean, cashless economy. Sorry, but the benefits will be limited. Black money is both a stock (that is, a hoard of past untaxed money) and a flow (the constant generation of fresh untaxed income).
As a stock, probably not even 2% of historical black hoards are held in cash—almost all have been converted to gold, real estate and financial investments, some at home and much abroad. Cash yields no interest and loses real value through inflation, so no savvy person holds large hoards. The vast bulk is converted into assets across the world, and much is brought back to India (via Mauritius and other legal routes) to be invested in Indian shares and real estate. The overwhelming stock of black money has been laundered into white ages ago.
As a flow, black money is simply income that escapes taxation. This is not just income from crime, bribes and real estate deals: it includes the income of the vast majority of Indians. Barely 3 million people file income tax returns, of whom less than two million pay income tax.
Hundreds of millions of small businessmen, unorganised workers, farmers and self-employed persons should be paying income tax but do not. Rural India (with 70% of the population) is very largely a cash economy with no income tax office in sight.
As India modernises, it must shift hundreds of millions of people from the unorganised and untaxed sector into the organised, taxable sector. Over and above this, a strong police-judicial system is needed to identify and quickly convict big offenders. Neither change looks likely anytime soon. So the generation of fresh black income will barely be touched by demonetisation. So, euphoria is unwarranted.
Those with huge cash hoards will be hit. Most will find ways of laundering big notes into gold, dollars or new notes by paying hefty commissions to middlemen. These middlemen will aggregate the large notes, distribute them through ordinary folk into millions of small bank accounts that escape tax attention, and then recoup the sums in new notes. The gains of the middlemen will, alas, be a new form of black untaxed income.
Cash hoards are held by political parties for operations, by businessmen for paying cash bribes, by rural folk operating entirely in cash, by hawala operators and other middlemen in finance. All will take a partial hit. Real estate deals, which have a large black money component in most states, will also take a hit.
Was the BJP tipped off about demonetisation? Did it convert cash into small notes and gold in advance, leaving other political parties with cash hoards requiring time and large discounts for laundering? Watch out for intense media investigation and speculation on whether the BJP has gained a big cash advantage in the coming state elections.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Swaminomics/less-black-in-cash-means-more-in-gold/

No sir, it may not stop generation of Black money. Erradication of this scourge needs long term multi action treatment. This is a small but bold beginning taken in the right direction by the present Government.
All the four wings of democracy should stand united to destroy the demon.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Effects of the Tsunami...Read this

Source: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...oney-handlers-at-bay/articleshow/55393602.cms
page-3.jpg

Some time ago there was a thread about the NPAs of banks and how they were a threat to the banking system. With the move of making the current 500 & 1000 defunct, the govt has ensured that banks are infused with enough liquidity.

If it were really to curb the black money and transactions, then we should not have seen a 2000 Rs note at all. In fact the govt would bring back the 500 & 1000 denominations in a different format. While shining on the outside, it is questionable on the inside. There are various points to consider:

1) Why has the govt not passed a law banning all undeclared foreign funds by indian citizens/companies illegal. This was discussed on a talk show and seemed to be the best way to get the inflow. The foreign govts (swiss et al) would then be constrained to disclose all the bank accounts held by indians as they would be deemed anti to the govt.

2) Rendering the current black money (BM) is alright. But the ideal way to lessen the load of BM would be to abolish high denominations and limit the currency to 50 or 100 denominations. This would necessitate people to look for cashless options in transacting.

3) Participatory notes (PNs) - This should have been one of the main items on the menu. Its dangers are well known, and it is a surprise that the govt has not taken any steps towards banning it.

4) The cash market that had been thriving would halt. Only to start again, once the new notes are out. What really has been achieved?

5) The ban has indeed a tight noose on the average indian who saves his money in means other than banks. Savings for marriages, education etc., would now be scrutinized by the taxman.

I suspect that this govt may next come hard on gold.

No sir, it may not stop generation of Black money. Erradication of this scourge needs long term multi action treatment. This is a small but bold beginning taken in the right direction by the present Government.
All the four wings of democracy should stand united to destroy the demon.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.
hi

i agreed....its no so easy...

I think PM is taking a big gamble....The availability of notes should improve drastically...PM should now start monitoring this on a hourly/daily basis..The ATM's should start dispensing Rs 100 notes & then Rs 500 notes...

[h=1]Modi turns emotional in demonetisation speech, says more steps in mind[/h]
  • Agencies, Panaji |
  • Updated: Nov 13, 2016 14:09 IST

_21894f5e-a97a-11e6-9005-31625660f15f.jpg

Speaking at a Goa government function near Panaji, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said his drive against corruption and black money, especially the de-monetisation, had put him in the cross-hairs of those who hold black money. (ANI Photo)

Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an impassioned plea to the nation on Sunday to give him 50 days to weed out ill-gotten wealth in the country.

Anger intensified in the country over the weekend as banks struggled to dispense cash following the government’s decision to withdraw large denomination notes in an attempt to uncover thousands of crores of rupees in undeclared wealth.
Tempers frayed as hundreds of thousands of people queued for hours outside banks for a fourth day on Sunday day to swap Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 rupee banknotes after the notes were abolished earlier in the week. Speaking at a Goa government function near Panaji, Modi said his drive against corruption and black money, especially the de-monetisation, had put him in the cross-hairs of those who hold black money.
The Prime Minister teared up during his speech as he said: “I was not born to sit on a chair of high office. Whatever I had, my family, my home...I left it for the nation...”
Modi also said that the de-monetisation drive was not the end of his campaign against corruption and black money and said he was working on other projects to stop the malaise.
Read: 21 ways to check if your new Rs 2000, Rs 500 notes are real

“I know what kind of powers I have taken on. I know the kind of people who will be against me now. I am looting what they had accumulated over 70 years,” Modi said in his speech at the Shama Prasad Mukherjee indoor stadium in Bambolim village near Panaji.
bank_9cfca850-a97c-11e6-9005-31625660f15f.jpg

[h=2]People wait in long queues exchange their scrapped Rs 500 and 1000 banknotes in Pahar Ganj, New Delhi. (Arvind Yadav/HT Photo)[/h]
“They will not leave me alive. They will destroy me. Let them do what they want. Fifty days help me. The country should just help me for 50 days,” Modi added.
Some of those waiting in queues to enter banks and ATMs have turned on Modi, criticising his ongoing visit to Japan while ordinary people suffered at home. “He is taking bullet train rides in Japan and here you have old people knocking on bank doors for cash,” Prabhat Kumar, a college student who said he had spent six hours in the queue, told Reuters. “He has made a terrible mistake.”
Stressing on the need for steps like the demonetisation of high-denomination banknotes on Saunday, Modi said: “This is not the end. This is not a full stop. I am openly saying, this is not a full stop. “There are other projects in my mind to stop dishonesty and corruption in the country. These projects are coming.
“I am doing this for the poor, honest people for those who are working hard to survive. So that they can get their own home, their children get good education and so that their parents get care,” Modi added.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...eps-in-mind/story-naFFmlHrFbhqbdUrj6ALBK.html

THIS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT SENT A MIND BLOWING OPEN LETTER TO KEJRIWAL ON CURRENCY DEMONETIZATION!

MUST READ

An Open letter to Arvind Kejriwal by CA Mehul Shah.

To explain the probable Logic behind issuing New 2000 Rupee Note instead of 1000 Rupee Note.
Sir, I am a practising Chartered Accountant aged 28 in Surat and I was very hopeful that you would support the Notification for Demonetization of Currency and was very eager for your Reaction because your very entry into Politics was for supporting any small move to reduce Black money and Corruption and after all, this was indeed a very big and bold move….!
………………
………………….
Excerpts:

Point 1

As you have stated in your Video that it took full 2 days for you to understand the various aspects of the Scheme and even after consultation with various Experts , you could not basically understand the Logic of why 2000 Rupee Notes were released instead of 1000 Rupee Note, I would like to make an attempt to tender my best possible logic ( Please enlighten me if I am wrong somewhere) as follows:

Sir, let us Simply take 2 Scenarios to understand the funda !

Scenario A : If as per your suggestion , Rs. 2000 Note are not issued but only New Rs. 1000 Notes are issued.
Lets say , for example Mr. X has Rs. 1,00,000/- black money in 100 Old Notes of Rs. 1000 each.
Mr. X divides those Rs. 1,00,000/- into 10 Equal Bundles, each comprising of 10 Old Notes of Rs. 1000 each and puts each Stack on a Table.

On Day 1 , in the morning Mr. X would deposit the first Bundle i.e. 10 Old Notes of Rs. 1000 valued at Rs. 10,000 into the bank and on same Day 1 in the Evening he would withdraw 10 New Notes of Rs. 1000 again valued at Rs. 10,000 and put it in the Locker in his house.

Now the real Game starts.

On Day 2 : Morning , Mr. X would deposit the second bundle of 10 Old Notes of Rs. 1000 valued at Rs. 10,000 kept on the Table. However in his books of accounts submitted to Income Tax Department, he will show that he has deposited the same 10 New Notes which was withdrawn on Day 1 : Evening ( which is actually still lying in the Locker of House )

On Day 2 : Evening , Mr. X would again withdraw 10 New Notes of Rs. 1000 valued at Rs. 10,000/- and keep the same in Locker . So at the end of Day 2, Mr. X has Rs. 80,000 on Table in Old Notes and Rs. 20,000/- in New Notes in Locker.

Now Day 3 will come in next week as limit of Rs. 20000 per week.
…………..
……………

I am grateful to all my Teachers who have selflessly shared their knowledge and some fellow members of CA fraternity who are playing an active role in creating awareness and educating Common men about the positive consequences of Demonetization true to the Jewel crowned to the profession as “Partner in Nation Building” and I would therefore like to advise the citizens not to sell the notes at discounted prices or deposit the cash into bank accounts of other benami persons in fear of penalty. Further, do not claim any bogus expenses or bogus loss to gain more trouble. Do not manipulate accounts by creating bogus cash on hand. Be sporty and pay tax honestly to buy peace of building capital.

Read more at: http://indiaarising.com/chartered-a...r-kejriwal-currency-demonetization-must-read/

Death knell to terrorists and anti nationals! A blessing in disguise!!

Demonetisation will curb Maoist activities: Chhattisgarh police

November 13, 2016 14:26

27pic1.jpg

Maoist activities are likely to suffer a major setback following the scrapping of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes as the ultras may find it difficult to dispose of their cash, apparently in hundreds of crores, concealed in insurgency-hit regions of Chhattisgarh, police has claimed.

According to sources, Naxals have stashed over Rs 7,000 crore at their dumps in Bastar region.

Following the move, the state police have beefed up security at banks, ATMs and other economic establishments in the insurgency-affected pockets, particularly Bastar.

"As per intelligence inputs, the ban on higher currency has frustrated the Naxals and they may target ATMs, banks, post offices and other business establishments in near future in the areas of their presence," Special Director General of Police (anti-Maoist operations) D M Awasthi said.

"In view of it, security forces in all the districts, particularly those Naxal-affected, have been alerted and asked to enhance security of such establishments," he said.

According to Awasthi, Maoists collect crores of rupees through levy and extortion and keep cash with them or in the dumps in forests for their activities and distribution among their cadres and supporters.

With the demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes, Naxalites might make attempts through various ways via their local supporters or villagers to deposit the money or exchange it in banks. Therefore, checks are also being conducted to intercept unaccounted cash in these areas, he said.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...sgarh-police/7efee0d3e2a1e90fd3888488710996ef

According to a report in the Hindustan Times, the demonetisation have thrown the RBI into confusion over managing the ‘dead currency’.
In a statement, Union Minister Arun Jaitley said on Saturday that deposits worth Rs 2 lakh crore has been received by the banks, not taking into account the notes pouring in at post offices.
The defunct currency notes will be returned to the RBI, but a time lag means the old currency, or the dead cash, has to be stored temporarily, which is posing a huge problem for the banks.
“Over the last 48 hours cash logistics companies have brought back old high denomination bank notes from more than 90% of the ATMs. Bank currency chests do not have adequate storage capacity to hold the volume of currency. Cash logistics companies that manage cash supply to ATMs have about 250-300 vaults across the country. Besides, the banks also have their own currency chests. This is not enough to store the pile of cash that is coming back to us,” an official was quoted as saying.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...i-but-storage-of-dead-cash-poses-problem.html

Death knell to terrorists and anti nationals! A blessing in disguise!!
You think so?
The crime rate has to go up to fill their coffers. So protection racket, kidnapping for ransom, armed robbery will go up, so they get their loot in new denomination.

More stringent measures are expected including total ban on cash transactions above ₹10000/- making PAN mandatory for Gold and other high value purchases...etc are on the cards. Cash may become less sought after medium for transactions!!!

With Modi tightening the seatbelts, honest and peace loving Indians can be optimistic about a joyride ahead.

‘Demonetisation will hit terror financing hard’

Underground operatives always store money in the form of big notes and that money has become a piece of paper now: official

The government has said one of the reasons to demonetise notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 was to curb the circulation of fake currency, but there seems to be no definite account of the amount of such notes in circulation.

As per a study done by the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, in 2015, the only concrete work done on the subject, at any given point of time Rs. 400 crore worth fake notes were in circulation in the economy. This is merely 0.025 per cent of the total budget outlay of Rs. 19.7 lakh crore as announced this fiscal.

Different agencies have their own estimates based on the recoveries made by them.

According to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), in 2015, various law enforcement agencies seized 1,78,022 pieces of fake Rs 1,000 notes. This means Rs 17 crore fake notes, which were in circulation could be calculated as they could be seized. Similarly, in 2015, as many as 2,99,524 pieces of Rs. 500 fake notes were seized.

Spread of counterfeits

The Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata study, done on behalf of the National Investigation Agency (NIA), said that Rs. 70 crore fake notes were pumped into the economy every year.

Officials in the security establishment were upbeat about the demonetisation scheme as they expect that crimes like terror financing would be severely hit by the move.

Cases registered

“The fake notes can be detected only when they enter the banking system. If it is in circulation in the open market, then it’s hard to calculate the number. In the past two years, we registered 25 cases of fake notes and 26 persons were convicted in three cases and the remaining cases are still on trial,” said Alok Mittal, Inspector General, NIA.

Another official said that in 90 per cent of the cases, fake currency was pumped in through the land route from Bangladesh. “The fake notes are manufactured in Pakistan and they reach Bangladesh through air and sea route. An organised group then pushes the money into India through the porous border areas,” said the official.

Security features

On being asked how the yet to be launched Rs. 2,000 notes would be deterrent to the resurgence of the fake currency notes, an official said, “It is difficult to say and we can only assume that Pakistan or the elements involved in it would not be able to compromise the security features. It is true that certain security features of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes had been compromised. The supplier of raw currency, the ink and the silver thread is same for India and Pakistan and we have been asking countries like the U.K, the U.S. and Germany, where these are manufactured to stop the sale to Pakistan.”

Read more at: http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/demonetisation-to-hit-terror-financing-hard/article9325696.ece

Last edited by a moderator:
  • It will cause great inconvenience to common man who will start running to bank to exchange Rs.500 and Rs.1000 notes.
  • By replacing all the Rs.500 and Rs.1000 denomination notes, as ordered by the government, could cost the RBI at least Rs.12000 crore.
  • It will be very difficult for half of the population who are not well versed with the card transactions.
  • The major problem is that big fishes will be left out whose black money is in the form of foreign currency, gold and property and stashed in tax havens.

The government’s move is bold in its intent and massive in its measure. Arguably, this is Modi’s biggest move since he was elected prime minister. While the intent is clear, the implementation and impact is yet to be seen. One thing is sure though – the Indian economy just had a massive disruption overnight.

It is like vaccination. Short term pain, long term gain.
The fake notes might have been destroyed. :flame:

But unaccounted money (= black money) can never be destroyed! The new currency exchanged for certain % of commission

by several sources will become the new black money! :sad:

• It will cause great inconvenience to common man who will start running to bank to exchange Rs.500 and Rs.1000 notes.
  • By replacing all the Rs.500 and Rs.1000 denomination notes, as ordered by the government, could cost the RBI at least Rs.12000 crore.
  • It will be very difficult for half of the population who are not well versed with the card transactions.
  • The major problem is that big fishes will be left out whose black money is in the form of foreign currency, gold and property and stashed in tax havens.
It is true that common man is facing problem. But the drive against black money has to be begin some where. Many opportunities were given by the government to open bank account and channelize transactions through account .If people are reluctant to use it what one can do. Massive operations were carried out by the government to open bank accounts for the people as a first step. Every bank account comes with a debit card now a days. People using cards for transactions finds less difficulties now a days compared to people does with cash. A message received through WhatsApp says all about it although it is on a lighter spirit...

सरकार : अरे!! आधार कार्ड बनालो

*हम*: ठीक है देखते है....

सरकार : और 6 महीने की अवधि देते है

*हम*: ठीक है देखते है ....

सरकार : और 12 महिने की अवधि देते है

*हम* : ठीक है देखते है....

सरकार : अरे !! बँक में खाता खोल लो

सरकार : और 6 महीने की अवधि देते है

*हम* : ठीक है देखते है ....

सरकार : और 12 महीने की अवधि देते है

सरकार : अरे !! आयकर जमा कर दो , कम से कम जो सही तरीके से कमाया उसका तो जमा करो

सरकार : और 6 महीने अवधि देते है

सरकार : और 12 महीने की अवधि देते है।

सरकार : आज से 500 -1000 के सभी नोट बंद ,50 दिन में बदल लेना

*हम* : अरे!! ये क्या बेवकूफी है,थोड़ा तो समय दो ,थोड़ी तो समझदारी दिखाओ ? आपमें कुछ दयामाया है या नही? कहाँ गई मानवता ? कुछ नियम कानून है या नही?

सरकार : *ठीक है देखते है*...

��������������

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back