• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

dakshina samparadhya bajans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RADHEY KRISHNAA
dear ones,
A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS,
PLEASE INFORM US ABOUT HAPPENING OF BAJANS AS A INVITATION.
YOU ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO GIVE DETAILS ABOUT THE HAPPENING OF BAJANS AS A NEWS REPORT TO OUR DESK AFTER ITS HAPPENING.

DETAILS TO COME :
1.REPORT ON RASIPURAM RADHA KALYANA UTSAVAM
2.INVITATION OF KATTUPUTTUR RADHA KALYANA UTSAVAM.
MEET ALL OF U AGAIN BY GRACE OF VITTAL
RADHEY KRISHNAA
LOGA SAMASTHA SUGINO BHAVANTHU

Report on Rasipuram Radha kalyanam

Radhey Krishnaa
By Grace Of The Supreme Personality Of Godhead Sri Krishna , The Radha Kalayana Utsavam Of Rasipuram Successfully Conducted On 21,22,23 -12-2007
On 21-12
Vinayakar Pooja , Pata Prathista Was Conducted.
22-12
Astapathi Session Started Around 10am And Lasted Till 6 Pm With A Break Of 2 Hours In Middle For Lunch. 20 Astapathis Were Sung.

Panchapathi, Pooja, Abinaya Divya Nama Sankeerthanam, And Dolotsavam Was Conducted By Sri. Ragurama Baagavathar, Chennai , His Abinayams Were Wonderful. It Started Around 9 Pm And Lasted Till 2.00 Am. DIVYA NAAMA SANKEERTHANAM WAS CONDUCTED BY VISNUMPET GROUP

23-12
Unjavarthi Started During 7 Am And It Was Conducted By Sri.sadhasiva Baagavathar.it Covered The Both Streets Of Agraharam And Lasted For 2 Hours.

KALYANA UTSAVAM BEGAN AT 9.30 , ASTAPATHI COMPLETED FOLLOWED BY A ABANGHA DIVYA NAAMAM AND AFTER THAT THE PROCEEDINGS OF MARRIAGE WERE TAKEN PLACE.

MANGALYA DHARANAM HELD AT 11.45, FOLLOWED BY THE ANJENEYAR UTSAVAM AND PAVAMANAM.

AS STATED EARLIER , KAATUPUTHUR RADHAKALYANAM FALLS ON 29, 30 TH -12-2007
AT AGRAHARAM, KAATUPUTHUR.
KATTUPUTHUR IS LOCATED IN THIRICHI DISTRICT.
BUSES AVAILABLE FROM NAMAKKAL , THOTTIUM,ETC;
C U ALL AGAIN WITH THE GRACE OF SRI.RADHAKRISHNACHANDRA

Last edited:
Raadhey krishnaa
this post is a news segment

after rasipuram raadha kalyana utsavam , i personally attend(on behalf of our memebers) radha kalyanam of kaatuputthur,

after that radha kalyanam was conducted at varadharaja puram, thottiyam at 29,30
-12-2007.
AT erode radha kalyanam conducted on 16-17 of feb 2008

radha kalyanam was conducted in pollachi at 1,2 of mar 2008

Wanted:
persons willing to serve as our new desk reporters. applications invited to the following email id
vittal_dass @yahoo.com

thank you all
loga samastha sugino bhavanthu
meet all of u again by grace of sri vittal
rama krishna hari panduranga hari

Samparadhaya Bajans

Ram Ram

When I was surching for the above title I found this page and I registered my name.

I am verymuch eager to know something new about sampradhaya Bajan.

I am from Sornakadu a village conducting Bajan for more than Three hundred years. But most of the people may not belive. Recently I got Palm Leaves
more than two hundred years old containing Bajan sampradhayam of Sornakadu where Poojya Sri Gopalakrishna Bagavathar started his bajan.

Those who are all seeing this please visit

http://sornakadu-rama.blogspot.com/

after that please write to me about your valuable suggession.

SRI RAM JAYARAM JAYA JAYA RAM S.V.NARAYANAN.

Raadhey Krishnaa
vitobha rama krishna hari,
respected narayanan ji,
i am very much too small while look into your experience in the feild over 40 years,
we are already well known to each other.
how r u ? i am very much fine with the grace of vittal,
anyhow, thank you for registering .
i already visited your blog and posted my replies there,

as you are well known about sri gopala krishna baagavathar(please remember our talks when we both move from sirumarudhur to trichi) . pls share with our members.

i am in thinking of starting of e-journal for bajan and now i am developing a website for vishnumpet bajan mandali in which i am a part

i am looking forward your guidance in the context of e-journal for bajans .
with a lot of respects;
Looking for your AAsirvadham.
M. Arun
rasipuram.
vitobha rama krishna hari
loga samastha sugino bhavanthu

Last edited:
e-journal for bajans

:gossip:

RAM RAM

When I have seen your location Rasipuram I thought of you.

I am very happy that I have met you through this forum.

In bajans years of experience is not accountable. The person who has joind
recently may know something nore than an experienced.

Only the Almighty is leading us and showing the path.

I am very happy that you are starting e-journal for bajans.

Thank you and best wishes.

RAM RAM S.V.NARAYANAN.

Bajan Songs

Sir
Can you please guide me where can i get the bajan songs (free Downloads) in internet - kindly give me the the site name

Thanks
Sriniranga
Radhey krishnaa
Dear krishna swamy ji ,
Namaskaaram. Thank you for your post , Bajans are very much important to brahmins . It had so many uses apart from releigious reasons . The dakshina sampradhaya bajans are formulated nearly 300 years before , the bajan contains of three major parts .
1. ASTAPATHI BAJAN
2.Divya Naama Sankeerthanam
3.Dolotsavam

main uses of bajans apart from relegious things;
1.It developes calmness in our mind
2. While singing loudly our unwanted energy get exhausted and it helps us to keep healthy .
3.Basically the Sanskrit words are full of vibrations which will act positively on ours .
4.Doing Divya Naama Sankeerthanam will strength our legs and hands .
5.at first the bajans developes patience and treduce our tension and angry . The tension and angry is the major cause of b.p and Heart attacks .

ABOVE ALL BY GRACE OF RADHA KRISHNA WE WILL BUILT A CONFIDENCE IN MIND BY WAY OF ATTENDING THE BAJANS , U R ALWAYS WELCOMED HERE .

BY RELEGIOUS MEANS :
In this Kaliyuga , naamasankeerthanam is the only way to attain the holiness in quick

RADEY KRISHNAA

Sri Radhey Krishnaji, Your explanation of,1and 5 is correct.But only namasangeetnam will not liberate the soul and take to the father, it required a GURU manthiram,and meditation, which lead one to the understanding godhood. KolamAagatha agapei,Kudharkkam aagadha,Salam aagadha agappei,Sanjalam aagadhe, by Agapei siddher. our Tamilsiddhers tesch us the true way of living and to obtain the God. So todays fast way of living it requirs only meditation in the EYE centre. S.R.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back