• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cricket World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Aussies

FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT

DHARMATHIN VAZHVUDHANNAI SOODHU KAVVUM AANAAL IRUDIYIL DHARMAME VELLUM

(Thirudadhe paapa thirudadhe)
ODUNGADHE AIYAA AUSTRALIA VITTU ODUNGADHE
ORU LOSS NINAITHU MAYANGI VIDADHE
THIRAMAI IRUKKU BAYANDHU VIDADHE

VETRI MEEDHU VETRI VANDHU
AUSTRALIA VAI SERUM
ADHAI VANGI THANDHA PERUMAI ELLAM
PONTINGAI SERUM

IVAN,
PMK HARI

(PONTING MUNNETRA KAZHAGAM)

Hats off to my Greatest Team Australia....YOU are the best.

I think the WC final can be safely reserved for Australia for years to come. Let all other teams compete to earn the right to fight australia in the finals.

The greatest team ever !!!!!!

And to think that some Indian cricketers made more money advertising products than the whole Australian team !

They made the money, Aussies got the cup and (Indian) public were the suckers of the highest order.

Hats off to my Greatest Team Australia....YOU are the best.

I think the WC final can be safely reserved for Australia for years to come. Let all other teams compete to earn the right to fight australia in the finals.

The greatest team ever !!!!!!

sir - australia are without brett lee , who is injured! but adam gilchirist, will take part in the entire competition, as his child has born well before world cup! abdur razaack of pakistan is out due to knee injury! shoiab akhtar is also suspect! let us wait and see what happens in the next few days! but i still think australia are the favourites - mainly because they field so well- it is said 'catches win matches'! i think australia's biggest asset is their outcricket!!!

sirs - the main reason australia are doing so well when compared to other teams is because in australia they always play all matches right from domestic level on bouncy tracks. so their batsmen are well equipped to face any sort of bowling anywhere in the world, having played on these bouncy pitches.
On bouncy tracks, the ball will fly like anything and so, even fielding and wicket keeping on bouncy pitches is a big challenge. since the tracks are all bouncy, it enourages fast bowlers and so many top class pace bowlers are produced in the country- so much so that even the absence of brett lee, the fastest in the world does not matter for the aussies!
whereas indian batsmen play most of their cricket on lifeless pitches and so they struggle like a fish out of water on bouncy tracks when pitted against express bowlers. more than their wicket, the indians are worried about safeguarding their body from any injury and so they are neither bothered about their team nor about their country.

Last edited:
dear sirs,
on saturday 28/04/2007 before the final there was a news item in Times tv.
the tv paid tribute to the greats from both Australia and Srilanka who wont be there for next world cup i.e., mcgrath,hayden,gilchrist/ jayasuriya,vaas and murali.it was a nice tribute and i was really moved and also ashamed that before these greats our guys are so selfish and most unreliable!!.
jayasuriya went down guns blazing . hats off to him and gilchrist for giving us a true entertainer.
regards
eswaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back