• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Covid Vaccination

The illiterate and housemaids find no use for vaccination.
The household availing their services are put to risk,
What is the situation in Bangalore?
In our apartment block the president is a bjp activist. She arranged for all security staff house helps maids cooks to be vaccinated and paid for it if required.
BBMP visited the apartment and vaccinated . for 1st jab. For the second all went to municipal facility. In addition local pvt
Hospital organised a camp for vaccination on payment availed by residents and helps .Owners employing them paid for them

Why r vaccinations badly organised in TN
Sometimes vaccine shortage. Or people make multiple visit to centres for a jab
Are vaccines getting diverted to private players .
Some relatives of mine could not get vaccinated
They are senior citizens

Delhi Tamilnadu are reporting vaccine shortages.
Bangalore does not have such issues. Poor and well off alike in all age groups are vaccinated free.It is on account of being a bjp ruled state
The pressure on hospitals has come down and people are freely moving with no ptotective masks.Hill stations are full of tourists .So many more are going there to escape delhi heat .
As it stands many are at risk of getting corona again

It is important to download the certificate. Suppose, the government suddenly decides to conduct a vaccination drive and deputes officials to go door to door to identify people who have not taken the shots, then we will need the certificate to prove that we have been vaccinated. If you have a printer, you can also take a hard copy and keep it for record.
Now the website is also allowing to update the Passport Number. Before updating passport details, one can also update the name to sync with the name in passport. Yes. we need to keep a print copy of the final certificate. Soft copy in your mobile is also fine.

Now one recent vaccination and corona experience .
My daughter took one vaccine shot .
She ended up with blood clots and swollen feet and palms
She went to one well known hospital in bangalore. She was treated for inflammation.
Her husband accompanied her to hospital.He got infected with corona and he transferred it to their daughter 3 yrs old.BBMP locked them up in home home quarantine. After 14 days they got unlocked.
Food for the family was left outside their flat for whole lock in period.
They got released from quarantine 2 days back.
Still weak and shell shocked.

Now one recent vaccination and corona experience .
My daughter took one vaccine shot .
She ended up with blood clots and swollen feet and palms
She went to one well known hospital in bangalore. She was treated for inflammation.
Her husband accompanied her to hospital.He got infected with corona and he transferred it to their daughter 3 yrs old.BBMP locked them up in home home quarantine. After 14 days they got unlocked.
Food for the family was left outside their flat for whole lock in period.
They got released from quarantine 2 days back.
Still weak and shell shocked.

My daughter had taken covaxin.My son in law had 2 shots of covishield indian bersion of astra zenka. This is for info. of Renukaji 's query

I hope your daughter is ok now.
May she get well soon.
Inflammation will take some days to subside
My daughter will take a few more days to fully recover.
Living with two covid patients takes a toll
Add to it the issues of clogged wash rooms and suspended water supply for monthly maintenance.
Though i and my wife live in ground floor of same block of flats we can leave food and medicine supplies at door step of her flat on 4th floor.
Her life is limping back to normal.
Her cook and maid are back
I suppose she can resume her normal life in a week or two

With all this my family is celebrating my birthday which coincides with india"s independance day.
We are a spirited family.
Nothing like cakes and candles and dhaba food on birthday with a ten family members..
All with masks and social distancing and colourful dresses.

Being a delhi resident since birth I have lived to see the worst riots in trilok puri with sikhs as target.Also i have also seen as a child refugee crisis post 1947 .
All these experiences have taught me to shrug off bad events and move on with life
I have also got the spirit to enjoy in full good things in life like good food .
Tamil brahmin living superposed on basic punjabiyat is a deadly combination.
Vegetarian and part ritualistic when sober and consuming meat gravy and liquor while partying is a deadly mix.
Affluence makes one loose on conventional morals and one realises the power of money to corrupt living .
Luckily my next generation has brahmin brains and are in crores league .

Glad to hear that your daughter and her family are getting back to normal life.
Hope you and your family are trying to come out of an unexpected painful mental agony, you must have gone thru.
Wish she resumes her normal life soon.

Glad to hear that your daughter and her family are getting back to normal life.
Hope you and your family are trying to come out of an unexpected painful mental agony, you must have gone thru.
Wish she resumes her normal life soon.
Tks for your best wishes.
Recovery phase is a bit long.
Medication mostly vitamins anti inflammatory medicines good nutrition for a few weeks are warranted.
Some after effects like persistent cough and fear of spreading infection haunts the survivors
Safe social distancing, masks and avoiding lift and common facilties becomes priority.
This phase I hope will pass off

With covid tapering off it is time for celebration.
How do we celebrate?
A grand Pizza party with beer and three generations participating in roof top
10th floor of flat with candle light lantern and open to zky with moon and stars.
Music with old hindi film hit songs.
My TB family celebrating like this in bangalore.
Not much left of TB background except tamil mixed with hindi and english.
This is what prosperity and exposure to MNC culture does to us.LOL

With covid tapering off it is time for celebration.
How do we celebrate?
A grand Pizza party with beer and three generations participating in roof top
10th floor of flat with candle light lantern and open to zky with moon and stars.
Music with old hindi film hit songs.
My TB family celebrating like this in bangalore.
Not much left of TB background except tamil mixed with hindi and english.
This is what prosperity and exposure to MNC culture does to us.LOL
I dont get it, why should prosperity and exposure to MNC culture change anyone?

Well if one works in MNC office parties normally have fast foods and light alcoholic drinks.Music played also has an indian flavour with bollywood songs.
These become an essential ingredients in home parties as these items are available online and supplies in half an of booking

Well if one works in MNC office parties normally have fast foods and light alcoholic drinks.Music played also has an indian flavour with bollywood songs.
These become an essential ingredients in home parties as these items are available online and supplies in half an of booking
But its optional to drink.

Post covid air travel is becoming easier within the country.
Only one has to ensure that one has RTPCR certificate.
Govt controls on minm. and max. fares are in place.
Still it air travel is a good option.
Only travel from home to airport and drive from airport back to home is time consuming and expensive.
One ends up spending 8hours for 2 hours air journey.
Climate change is adversely affecting travel.
Unseasonal and often heavy rains disrupt travel
Air journey is bumpy and uncomfortable at times.I have been postponing travel due to fes tivals ahead.
Perhaps oct last week or after nov 8th could be good.

Good to see you people getting back to a gettogether and some sort of normalcy. Great relief from those of 2020 days .
Hope Bangalore city has opened to normal life.
What explains such a jump in Indian stock market?
When will international air travels resume and what conditions
foe vaccination will prevail/Still not clear.
Different countries have differetnt norms in spite of WHO!!

Good to see you people getting back to a gettogether and some sort of normalcy. Great relief from those of 2020 days .
Hope Bangalore city has opened to normal life.
What explains such a jump in Indian stock market?
When will international air travels resume and what conditions
foe vaccination will prevail/Still not clear.
Different countries have differetnt norms in spite of WHO!!
Yes, uncertainty abounds.

The indian stock market is giving a thumbs up to opening up after lockdown
Air and rail travel picking up.
Hotels reporting higher occupancy.
Revenge tourism picking up after removal of restrictions.
Retail purchases and consumption picking up
Sugar shares picking up due renumerative prices in in north states.
Govt coming out with sops for telecom sector
Normal functioning of hospitals post covid is aiding value to shares of companies like apollo hosp Lal path labs
Steel and other metal shares are looking for moremore control to prevent cheap import
Coal production is improving.
Falling gold prices are leading to increased buying for marriage season ahead
Housing sector is seeing increased interest due to depressed prices. Rentals are lower leading to
more renting bigger flats.For many rentals are preferable to buying real estate.
Markets are volatile touching new highs.But there is a lurking fear that stock market may crash.
But make hay when sun shines.Sell all and run if shares crash.Interesting times hey

Mood is upbeat with festival sales _Dussehra and Diwali ahead some muslim andc sikh festivals add to joy..
Marriage in family id adding to happiness.
So also music season ahead.
Only wish is that prolonging of rains does not play spoil sport.

Latest ads

Back