• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Corona virus - solution in Dwapar yug

smartgayathri

Gayathri
Ashwatthama became very angry when his father Dronacharya was killed in the Mahabharata war , that too by unethical means.

He set a very terrible weapon "Narayana Astra" on the Pandava army.

Nobody could retaliate. It used to fire at people and immediately destroy those who have weapons in their hands and were seen putting up a fight.

Lord Shri Krishna ordered the army to leave their weapons and stop fighting. He instructed them to keep their hands folded in a posture of surrender . He advised them not to even entertain thoughts of war (even in their mind) as even this could destroy them.

Narayan Astra slowly calmed down at the pre- destined time

In this way, the Pandava army was protected.

Justify this episode?

Everytime , battle is not the only means to success. To avoid the wrath of nature, we should also leave all the work for sometime. Pray and have positive , calm thoughts.

Only then will we be able to survive its havoc.

The corona will also cool down soon like the Narayan Astra

Lord Shri Krishna gave us the remedy in Dwapar yug itself

Let's obey Sri Krishna's wishes

Jai Sri Krishna 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Really?

Why was the Mahabharat War fought? Why did Krishna ask Arjuna to fight? Why did he not ask Arjuna to just pray?
What a waste of manpower?

It did not work in Dwapara Yug, it will not work now either.

That is why all the labs in the world is trying to find a Vaccine and drugs that will cure it.

I feel that some just post for time pass and waste others time, Does it really make any sense to post a thread like this?

Last edited:
Lets look at the post in a different light.

The Narayana Astra needed a host to act upon.
It would destroy anyone who fought with it.

So how to destroy the Narayana Astra?
We simply dont oppose it!
So it cant kill us becos we do not allow ourselves to be its host hence Lord Krishna temporarily " quarentined" the Pandava army from fighting.

Now..apply this to Covid 19.
The virus isnt actually even a living entity..it needs a host in order to replicate and exert it possible fatal reactions from our body ..so how do we fight it?

We fight it by not allowing ourselves to be its host..this can be achieved by :

1) preventive measures..
Personal hygiene and social distancing
2) vaccination if possible
3) decreasing inflammation in the body by adopting healthier lifestyles..becos a body with higher inflammatory changes can go into a cytokine storm and over react to Covid 19 and be potentially fatal.

So in a way sometimes we win by being passive but an intelligent passive who takes preventive measures and not one who just expects God to clear up their mess while they go about flouting all preventive measures.

We can apply the same principle to the concept of Maya! Lol

Maya too is like Covid 19.
It needs a host to exert its effect.
Maya needs a human mind to project itself and we get consumed by illusion.

So the secret is not allowing ourselves to be a host of Maya.

Advaita can now have a new twist.
Covida Maya!

Last edited:
No problem in choosing to be an intelligent passive and pray.
Only botheration is there is a guy next door who shouts at me in the midst of his/my prayers that I am a Satan worshipper and so I do not deserve to live. He adds further that he will finish me off and go to the seventh heaven where god has promised he will enjoy a Alampanah's life enjoying a bunch of beautiful nubile girls.
He says if the lockdown continues for another month he would decide enough is enough and opt to climb to the 7 th heaven.
And there is this other guy next door who knows my milkman is not delivering milk and so shouts across using a public address system that I am a sinner because I am worshipping Satan. He tempts me to join him in his unique prayers and offers me a bribe of perennial supply of US made milk powder till I reach the promised heaven. Hallelujah.
Renuka Madam please help me choose.

No problem in choosing to be an intelligent passive and pray.
Only botheration is there is a guy next door who shouts at me in the midst of his/my prayers that I am a Satan worshipper and so I do not deserve to live. He adds further that he will finish me off and go to the seventh heaven where god has promised he will enjoy a Alampanah's life enjoying a bunch of beautiful nubile girls.
He says if the lockdown continues for another month he would decide enough is enough and opt to climb to the 7 th heaven.
And there is this other guy next door who knows my milkman is not delivering milk and so shouts across using a public address system that I am a sinner because I am worshipping Satan. He tempts me to join him in his unique prayers and offers me a bribe of perennial supply of US made milk powder till I reach the promised heaven. Hallelujah.
Renuka Madam please help me choose.

Dear Vaagmi ji...

You are focussing on

1)Satan
2)Heavenly damsels
3)Seventh heaven.

Just focus on Narayana.

hi

like Maya....which cant comprehensible....covid 19.... as advaita says...after avarana removed...may will go away..

like wise some medicine will come later to remove covid 19....as Maya comes in many forms/sizes....

covid 19 wil come in different form later....

Dear Vaagmi ji...

You are focussing on

1)Satan
2)Heavenly damsels
3)Seventh heaven.

Just focus on Narayana.
I am not focussing on them. They are distractions for me dancing before me because I have neighbours who like them. Also I have a friend who prays to Siva in the morning and evening but also prays 5 times a day to some other God entity. I am just waiting to see the day when she will start praying by joining a prayer group and start singing halleleuja.... I tried to change her and failed and so have given up.

I am not focussing on them. They are distractions for me dancing before me because I have neighbours who like them. Also I have a friend who prays to Siva in the morning and evening but also prays 5 times a day to some other God entity. I am just waiting to see the day when she will start praying by joining a prayer group and start singing halleleuja.... I tried to change her and failed and so have given up.

How many Gods do you know?
How come you are mentioning Shiva and then saying Hallelujah and someone praying 5x day?

There is only One God.

Since its Ramadhan lets have a simple prayer:

Subhanaka ya la ilah illa anta(Praise be to You, there is no God but You)

Its so neutral.
Its from Jawshan Kabir( a religious text) that does not mention any specific name for God...not even the word Allah.

Only ilah is used which means God.

So may be you can also join in the prayer 5x a day...also pray to Shiva and the end your day with Hallelujah without neglecting Narayana.

How many Gods do you know?
How come you are mentioning Shiva and then saying Hallelujah and someone praying 5x day?

There is only One God.

Since its Ramadhan lets have a simple prayer:

Subhanaka ya la ilah illa anta(Praise be to You, there is no God but You)

Its so neutral.
Its from Jawshan Kabir( a religious text) that does not mention any specific name for God...not even the word Allah.

Only ilah is used which means God.

So may be you can also join in the prayer 5x a day...also pray to Shiva and the end your day with Hallelujah without neglecting Narayana.
I have stated my position in this matter several times and would put down here once more:
To me God is an entity who can not be defined with our equipments which are ruefully inadequate. He does not fall within any of the coordinates we are familiar with. This has been stated beautifully and authoritatively in the knowledge scriptures that I have accepted as of value. But being what I am and my equipments being whatever they are I am comfortable with a subject - object relationship for my transactions. So I accept a form to that God entity and I shower all my love, affection and respect to that form knowing fully well that the material itself with which that form is made is not God. I speak to that form, pour out my emotions, blame Him, quarrel with Him and even command Him. Sometimes I stop speaking withHim for a few days. But respect for Him I always retain. I have no issue if you have a different form and a name to that entity because my knowledge scripture says He is everywhere. I would put it in a layman'S language and say your road is different my road but destination is same. This is the basic grain of my belief system and my culture and value system.
Now coming to my neighbours, one says he is only right and that his way is highway. He asks me to better change track and follow him and behave or else he says he will cut off my head. He says cutting the head of fools like me earns him credits to be enjoyed in the seventh heaven.
Then the other friend tries to bribe me so that I give up my path and switch roads. He says that there is a mischievous Satan conspiring against his God entity and I am possessed by him. This neighbour has condemned me and has abused me as a lesser being or a heathen.
Now as I look at the picture I have only one God to worship though the forms may be several to ensure closeness,fulfilment of objectification needs and emotional needs. I also understand that there are people who do not need objectification and hence choose a different path to God. I am quite ok coexisting with them.
Only those friends maintain that their way is highway and my way is subway. They are unable to coexist with others.
When they intervene and trouble me I react and ask them to go and hang.
Hope I am clear, Madam Renuka.

I have stated my position in this matter several times and would put down here once more:
To me God is an entity who can not be defined with our equipments which are ruefully inadequate. He does not fall within any of the coordinates we are familiar with. This has been stated beautifully and authoritatively in the knowledge scriptures that I have accepted as of value. But being what I am and my equipments being whatever they are I am comfortable with a subject - object relationship for my transactions. So I accept a form to that God entity and I shower all my love, affection and respect to that form knowing fully well that the material itself with which that form is made is not God. I speak to that form, pour out my emotions, blame Him, quarrel with Him and even command Him. Sometimes I stop speaking withHim for a few days. But respect for Him I always retain. I have no issue if you have a different form and a name to that entity because my knowledge scripture says He is everywhere. I would put it in a layman'S language and say your road is different my road but destination is same. This is the basic grain of my belief system and my culture and value system.
Now coming to my neighbours, one says he is only right and that his way is highway. He asks me to better change track and follow him and behave or else he says he will cut off my head. He says cutting the head of fools like me earns him credits to be enjoyed in the seventh heaven.
Then the other friend tries to bribe me so that I give up my path and switch roads. He says that there is a mischievous Satan conspiring against his God entity and I am possessed by him. This neighbour has condemned me and has abused me as a lesser being or a heathen.
Now as I look at the picture I have only one God to worship though the forms may be several to ensure closeness,fulfilment of objectification needs and emotional needs. I also understand that there are people who do not need objectification and hence choose a different path to God. I am quite ok coexisting with them.
Only those friends maintain that their way is highway and my way is subway. They are unable to coexist with others.
When they intervene and trouble me I react and ask them to go and hang.
Hope I am clear, Madam Renuka.
Is the story of your neighbors true?
You mean to say one is giving you death threats and the other is calling you names and insulting your religion and you havent lodged a police report?

Or is your the story of your neighbors a tri color metaphor?

That is Saffron is being tortured by White and Green?

Why is Saffron being so helpless here?

Just launch a Vaagmi Astra and they would be forced to surrender to you.! Lol

Last edited:
Is the story of your neighbors true?
You mean to say one is giving you death threats and the other is calling you names and insulting your religion and you havent lodged a police report?

Or is your the story of your neighbors a tri color metaphor?

That is Saffron is being tortured by White and Green?

Why is Saffron being so helpless here?

Just launch a Vaagmi Astra and they would be forced to surrender to you.! Lol
I understand your need to take a detour. Thanks. bye.

Latest ads

Back