• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Congratulations to The Top Scorer in Plus 2 Exam சுஷாந்தி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let us Congratulate the Top Scorer in Plus 2 Exam
சுஷாந்தி for her excellent Performance

பிளஸ் 2 தேர்வு முடிவுகள் 2014 - முதல் மதிப்பெண் (1193) பெற்ற ஊத்தங்கரை, கிருஷ்ணகிரி மாவட்டம் வித்யா மந்திர் மேல்நிலை பள்ளியை சேர்ந்த சுஷாந்தி

Source:????? 2 ?????? ????????? 2014 - ????? ????????? (1193) ????? ?????????, ??????????? ???????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ??????? ??????? ???????? - WWW.TNGURU.COM

hi sir,

the first place got 3 students....BUT SHE IS ONLY TAMIL LANGUAGE STUDENT...read more here...means ONLY TAMIL language considered for first rank....

even sometimes sanskrit/french students get more than tamil students....still they are not considered for first rank...this is our education system...

what to do?......but reality...

முதல் இடத்தை 1,193 மதிப்பெண்கள் எடுத்து 3 மாணாக்கர் பிடித்துள்ளனர். அதில்,
1. ஈரோடு மாவட்டம் திண்டல் பகுதி, பாரதி வித்யா பவன் பள்ளி மாணவி விஷ்ணுபிரியா சமஸ்கிருதத்தை மொழிப் பாடமாக எடுத்து படித்தவர்.
2. திருச்சி எஸ்வி ஹிந்து பெண்கள் மேல்நிலைப் பள்ளி மாணவி ஆனந்தி சமஸ்கிருதத்தை மொழிப் பாடமாக எடுத்துப் படித்தவர்.
3. சுசாந்தி கிருஷ்ணகிரி மாவட்டம் ஊத்தங்கரையில் ஸ்ரீவித்யா மந்திர் பள்ளி மாணவியாவார். இவர் தமிழை மொழிப் பாடமாக எடுத்து படித்துள்ளார்.

http://www.dinamani.com/latest_news/2014/05/09/பிளஸ்-2--ஒட்டு-மொத்தமாக-மாநில-/article2214937.ece

Last edited:
tbs Sir

I am sorry, i do not agree with you.

In Tamil Nadu , It is Natural and Just to consider only those who had taken Tamil .

Last edited:
PJsir
In karnataka, the govt was making it mandatory to teach the students only in kannada.

recently supreme court struck down this govt order

it is not correct to take a stand that those who have taken tamil as a subject only in Tamil nadu to be treated first when two others have the same marks with different subject . It is only a tie

Out here we study in the Malay Language..and scoring high in the Malay language is a huge advantage for getting into university and also landing government jobs.

I feel studying in the language of the country is also good cos the language is kept alive and kicking.

The first time I studied in English was when I joined MBBS in India..initially I had a little fear cos I had never studied before in English but it was manageable anyway cos I grew up speaking English at home and in school English was a subject even though the rest of the subjects were in Malay.

The hardest part about the MBBS lectures were trying to make out the Indian accent..but after a while it was Ok.Its not easy to understand the Indian accent at first.

Out here in Msia I even studied maths and science in Malay.

BTW since this girl scored high and also took Tamil and since she is from TN..it is only right she be given 1st rank cos she took the local language as a subject.

So congrats to her.

Last edited:
Out here we study in the Malay Language..and scoring high in the Malay language is a huge advantage for getting into university and also landing government jobs.

I feel studying in the language of the country is also good cos the language is kept alive and kicking.

The first time I studied in English was when I joined MBBS in India..initially I had a little fear cos I had never studied before in English but it was manageable anyway cos I grew up speaking English at home and in school English was a subject even though the rest of the subjects were in Malay.

The hardest part about the MBBS lectures were trying to make out the Indian accent..but after a while it was Ok.Its not easy to understand the Indian accent at first.

Out here in Msia I even studied maths and science in Malay.

BTW since this girl scored high and also took Tamil and since she is from TN..it is only right she be given 1st rank cos she took the local language as a subject.

So congrats to her.
if she persists with tamil medium in college , she might regret it .

tamil medium courses are at a discount and are offered in case they cannot get english medium . also ,the tamil language types develop a complex that they cannnot transact in english which is a must in job and marriage market . many rural who cannot speak english are sidelined in college and in delhi called behenjis

the language teachers were always comical figures made fun of and someone to be suffered . in south it was hindi teachers and in north tamil school , tamil teachers . Frankly too much is being made out of this language business .Why should flair in local language be considered superior?
it is ridiculous

tbs Sir

I am sorry, i do not agree with you.

In Tamil Nadu , It is Natural and Just to consider only those who had taken Tamil .

hi sir,

i removed the word... sorry for that...its just my feelings...

Auditor Ramesh (Ex Gen Sec of BJP who was murdered by Islamic terrorists in Salem)'s daughter has got 1180/1200 in Higher Sec Exam! Congrats to her too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back