• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Congratulations

Brahmanyan

Yesterday only I noticed the change in Status in membership of long standing members.As an elderly member of this Forum I wish to congratulate the following members who have achieved the status of "Gold Member".
Smt.Visalakshi Ramani
Smt. Raji Ram.
Dr. Renuka.
Sri Prasad.
Their contribution to Tamil Brahmins Forum is commendable. Its good management of this forum elevated their status to "Gold Members".
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

While checking the names of "Gold Members", I found the names of the members noted below have been left out inadvertently.
Sri V Ganesh
Sri Krish 44
They also deserve our Congratulations for obtaining the honour of "Gold Member"
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Brahmanyan Sir,
Thank you very much!
As I always write in forum:
தங்கள் ஊக்கம்
எந்தன் ஆக்கம்! 🙏

Yesterday only I noticed the change in Status in membership of long standing members.As an elderly member of this Forum I wish to congratulate the following members who have achieved the status of "Gold Member".
Smt.Visalakshi Ramani
Smt. Raji Ram.
Dr. Renuka.
Sri Prasad.
Their contribution to Tamil Brahmins Forum is commendable. Its good management of this forum elevated their status to "Gold Members".
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Thank you Sir.
We are only Gold members.
But your wisdom is Platinum.

Thank you for your blessings Sir.

Thank you Sir.
We are only Gold members.
But your wisdom is Platinum.

Thank you for your blessings Sir.
Doctor,
That shows the greatness of your heart.
Many a time I used to wonder about your thirst for knowledge.
I believe, that our learning process should continue till our last breath. Human birth is a rare gift of nature. We have the sixth sense of discrimination "viveka", which other living entities do not posses.
Life is beautiful. Wishing you good health.
Brahmanyan.
Bangalore.

Dear Brahmanyan Sir,
Thank you very much!
As I always write in forum:
தங்கள் ஊக்கம்
எந்தன் ஆக்கம்! 🙏
அம்மணி,
தமிழில் தங்களைப்போல என்னால் எழுத முடியாது. சங்கீதம், நாட்டியம் மற்றும் நுண்கலைகளில் வல்லமை பெற்று மற்றவர்களுக்கு அதை கற்றுத்தருவது மாபெரும் உதவி.
நல்ல உடல் நலத்துடன் நீடூழி வாழ ஆண்டவனை வேண்டுகிறேன்.
நலம் கோறும்
பிரஹ்மண்யன்
பெங்களூர்.

Doctor,
That shows the greatness of your heart.
Many a time I used to wonder about your thirst for knowledge.
I believe, that our learning process should continue till our last breath. Human birth is a rare gift of nature. We have the sixth sense of discrimination "viveka", which other living entities do not posses.
Life is beautiful. Wishing you good health.
Brahmanyan.
Bangalore.

Thank.you for your blessings Sir.
I do admit I love gaining knowledge of any kind.
Initially it was a thirst but now I have matured to learn to sip knowledge and enjoy drinking it and at the same time know that wisdom isn't found in books and only can be conferred by God.

Stay blessed Sir.

Dear Sri Prasad,
You very much deserve the honour. You posts add American flavour to the subjects, which most is like me do not understand.
Keep it up.
Best wishes,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

அம்மணி,
தமிழில் தங்களைப்போல என்னால் எழுத முடியாது. சங்கீதம், நாட்டியம் மற்றும் நுண்கலைகளில் வல்லமை பெற்று மற்றவர்களுக்கு அதை கற்றுத்தருவது மாபெரும் உதவி.
நல்ல உடல் நலத்துடன் நீடூழி வாழ ஆண்டவனை வேண்டுகிறேன்.
நலம் கோறும்
பிரஹ்மண்யன்
பெங்களூர்.
🙏🙏🙏
தங்கள் சித்தம்,
எந்தன் பாக்கியம்!

Respected Sree. Brahmanyan,
My humble praNAms! 🙏

Just now I came to know about this thread from my sister. Hence the delay in thanking you for your good wishes and blessings.

I had learnt to 'mind my own business' and get out of the Forum ASAP - after some bitter interactions.
So small wonder I missed your thread.

Also learning German absorbs all my free time like giant sponge. I learn grammar, read and listen to German audio books, watch grandfather-time movies and Time takes off on wings.

I wonder what was the measure used for deciding this honor of becoming a Gold member. You have been here much longer than me. You write mature posts with sterling statements and logical arguments.

I am reminded of a story. One should wonder "Why an award was NOT conferred on some gentleman?" rather than wonder "Why the award was conferred on that gentleman?"

Your magnanimity shows in the way you have come out to congratulate each and everyone of those both elevated and elated! :)

Take care and stay safe Sir! 🙏

Madam,
If one member has to be selected as the best contributor for this Tamil Brahmins Forum, I would select you first. Your in depth knowledge on various subjects is wide and well researched. Which you share with others.
My cousin used to tell "knowledge and wealth are to be shared to realise their worth otherwise they are just muck".

I hope this finds you and family in best of health and cheers.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Madam,
If one member has to be selected as the best contributor for this Tamil Brahmins Forum, I would select you first. Your in depth knowledge on various subjects is wide and well researched. Which you share with others.
My cousin used to tell "knowledge and wealth are to be shared to realise their worth otherwise they are just muck".

I hope this finds you and family in best of health and cheers.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
Dear Sir,
PraNAms! 🙏

I feel both honored and humbled by your comment. I too believe that Knowledge shared flourishes and knowledge concealed perishes.

I always used to say "Money like Muck must be spread out evenly to become useful". I will add the word Knowledge also along with Money and Muck in the future.

All good things when shared multiply (e.g Happiness) and all good things ( e.g Knowledge) concealed diminish.

All bad things when shared diminish ( e.g Sorrow) and all bad things (e.g Disease) when concealed multiply.

Real life Mathematics is much more complicated than the Real Mathematics! One has to be on the move, all the time, as one does on a treadmill, to remain in the same spot and not get thrown out of circulation:)

Thank you sir! 🙏
You are a cross word expert.
Can you please clear my doubt?
I was under the impression that
'hearty' was used with pleasant feelings (hearty Congratulations)
and 'heartfelt' with sad feelings (heartfelt condolences).
Am I correct or wrong?

Good question madam. Heartfelt should be a single word (I left a space in between). According to Merriam Webster: Definition of heartfelt is
deeply felt, earnest - That is the meaning I used. In the crossword puzzle answer appeared in LA Times (on July 16, 2019) crossword clue Heartfelt, the answer was sincere.

I used the word heartfelt in the sense of being sincere. I apologize if that word is not the right word here.

Any way congratulations to all of you who make TB forum lively and an educational experience.

I should go back to doing more crossword puzzles now!

Good question madam. Heartfelt should be a single word (I left a space in between). According to Merriam Webster: Definition of heartfelt is
deeply felt, earnest - That is the meaning I used. In the crossword puzzle answer appeared in LA Times (on July 16, 2019) crossword clue Heartfelt, the answer was sincere.

I used the word heartfelt in the sense of being sincere. I apologize if that word is not the right word here.

Any way congratulations to all of you who make TB forum lively and an educational experience.

I should go back to doing more crossword puzzles now!

Dear sir,
Namaste! 🙏

Somehow 'hearty' feels cheerful and merry while
'heartfelt' projects a heart burdened with sorrow.

My own imagination??? Maybe!!!
Thanks for replying to my silly question! :)

A little interaction now and then makes the
lonely path I tread, seem not very lonely! :)

Latest ads

Back