• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cho's Enge Brahmanan serial - Does it project the brahmins cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to exchange the differences without disturbing the comfort level of the other members. I feel that it is happening in this forum.
'Talking of discussing without disturbing the comfort level of other members', I observe that there are some members around here who make it a point to sort of "advice" others, when some discussion or exchange of information on some topic is going on nicely - without even any differences of opinion, sometimes - to the effect that all this talk/discussion is no use, it is only showing off of one's knowledge, people should better try to realise truth instead of spending time on such topics, etc. I request the moderators to take a kind look at this tendency and discourage it.

I recently came across a message hoarded on a T - Shirt saying, "I offer you my advise free for I don't use it!". Cho also proved it for he was self depricating himself in his serial as not so much a Brahmin (but not a non Brahmin!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back