• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Child psychology

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drum:A MEMO FROM A CHILD TO A PARENT

1.Don't spoil me. I know quite well that I ought not to have all I ask for, I'm only testing you.

2. Don't be afraid to be firm with me. I prefer it. Make me secure.

3.Don't let me form Bad habits.I have to rely on you to detect them at an early age.

4.Don't make me feel smaller than I am. It only make me behave stupidly "BIG"

5.Don't correct me in front of people. If U can help it
i will take much more notice if U talk Quietly with me.

6.Don't make me feel that my mistakes are Sins. This upsets my sense of pride & Values.

7.Don't protect me from consequences. I need to learn the painful way sometimes.

8. Don't be upset when I say "I hate U" It isn't U I hate but ur power over me.

9.Don't take too much notice of my ailments. They unnecessarily get me the attention I don't need.

10.Don't Nag.If U do, I shall have to protect myself being deaf.

11.Don't forget that I cannot explain myself as well as I should like. That's why i am not always accurate.

12.Don't put me off when i ask questions.If U do U will
find that I stop asking & seeking ur advice. But alternatively have to look for information elsewhere.

13.Don't be inconsistent.That completely confuses me.
& makes lose faith in you.

14. Don't tell my fears r silly. They R terribly real. And U can do much to reassure me if U care and try to understand.

15.Don.t ever suggest and act that u are perfect or infalliable. it gives me too great a shock when i discover that U R neither.

16. Don't ever think that it is beneath Ur dignity to apologize to me.An Honest apology surprisingly makes me warm & loving towards you.

17.Don't forget I love experimenting. I couldn't get along without it. So pl. put up with it

18.Don't forget how quickly i am growing up. It must be difficult for U to keep pace with me. But Pl. try to.

19. Don't forget that I do thrive with Lots & Lots of Love & understanding, But I don't need to tell U that.
DO I ?

20. Lastly, I Beg Do not Fight in front of me.
I Love U Both. Make the Home a Heaven to live.
You are my Friend & Guide. :target:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back