• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

checklist for Nischayathartham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am joining this thread so that I may get views of the well informed in these matters. As per shastra the Nischayathaartham is done early on the day of marriage. But it is lowkeekam that it is done on the eve of marriage and it is commercial when the two sides formally decide days or months in advance. But one time function is the norm gaining acceptance with buffet. But any function can be stretched to any length and the purohits and caterers will help you. Caterers are the Lord of the function these days and they are the Standard(?) bearers for both the sides.

Last edited:
Dear friends,

Namaskaram,

There is a wedding taking place shortly in the family.

Would be grateful if the elders can guide me with a checklist (A-Z) for Nischayathartham ( for bride's side), as I will take it as your blessings.

Awaiting your help n support.

With warm regards,

Viji Mohan
Chennai, India

I am opening a new thread for nichayathartham. Kindly see the details in Rituals, ceremonies and pooja. New thread.for your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back