• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Check this informative and hilarious video my son created for a client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

this is a video that my son has created and also helped by his team.. this is about the SUPER PAC which is helps the Republic Party in funding the election, this video is fun and informative.. Please watch and share it with friends and family.. I would appreciate it very much..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pMvG54GjtRI

Thanks!!!

Subhalakshmi/Bushu :)

O dear is there a committee that funds the war, I hope not I guess it would be the country's government..I am not into all that so truly don't know the answer, but can find out and let you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back