• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

CCTV catches woman brutally bashing mother-in-law

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of call it my simple logic from my observation of behavioral patterns.

If you observe elderly females you would realize most of them actually need some male attention..same goes with oldie males..they do better with some female attention.

This need not be sexual in nature but I believe each human is balanced by the opposite energy.

For example a female or a person who behaves like a female would need a male balancing energy and vice versa.

In the Indian family scenario, as a female ages ...attention of the sexual or the non sexual kind declines and even frowned upon..but the hungry wolf of emotions still lurks in the dark crevices of the mind and it takes a new form..to be fixated on their sons!

They strive for the only male attention they can hope to get..their sons...wanting him to pay them attention all the while....a mother will never view her son sexually but at the same time she knows that a man would prefer sexual attention which he gets from his wife..so the mother tries to create a rift between the son and the DIL.

The DIL does not want to lose her husband! She strikes back!

The Star Wars Saga..sequel...prequel begins...the Force awakens..not even Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader or even Yoda and his Jedi power can overpower the MIL-DIL battle for testosterone!
For all it appears that the basic reason behind, is the logic of Sigmund Freud's theory!
The narration are extension of his original Oedipus complex;
I thought that "
reverse Oedipus complex" is something different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back