• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can pregnant ladies allowed to go to Tirumala Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://youtu.be/kd6wRe32a6c

The above video is in Telugu. The pandit ji gives three messages:

1. Pregnant ladies should not go to any temple,
when they start the 5th month of pregnancy, IF they gets swelling

in the face/ legs/ become bulky.

2. Those who have birth stars as Ashwini, Anusham, Kettai and Moolam should not go to any temple, when they start

the 5th month of pregnancy.

3. If they are very healthy, they can go to temples, till the 7th month of pregnancy.

After that, no visits to temples, according to Dharma Sashtra.

But they can do regular poojA at home and listen to religious speeches.

There is NO mention about hill temples, exclusively.

P.S: To visit a hill temple, it is a good idea to get the advice of a good gynecologist. :)

From a medical point of view its better to avoid crowded temples if one is pregnant.

Risk of picking up infection is high esp influenza if its in season.
Risk of injury and fall also high when crowd control is poor.

I think one should put shastras aside and go to the temple whenever they wish.

Arrangements are good for senior citizen .

Advise take one along with the pregnant lady and enjoy tirupathi darshan.

Take the senior citizen route.

You caught me on that one. My upvote for you.lol

I was wondering only why people look for reasons for not doing something they long to do..

They play the shastra card to avoid the event.

If medically not advised ,fine .

Last edited:
Hindu devotees help Muslim pregnant woman deliver baby inside temple

By
Janta Ka Reporter -

October 2, 20151

A woman in labour in Mumbai was forced off a taxi by a heartless driver on her way to a hospital on Thursday.
Female devotees sitting on the verandah outside Wadala’s Ganpati temple rushed to help her. The woman was in a critical condition and was about to deliver.
The woman, Noor Jahan Shaikh said that when she saw the temple, she realised God was watching over them.
Ilyaz Shaikh (27) and his wife, Noor Jahan, (24) were relatively relaxed because doctors at Sion hospital had told them her due date would be around 5 October. This is their second child. But Shaikh, who works as an embroidery worker at Antop Hill, was woken up at 4.30 am yesterday by Noor Jahan, who was in labour. He requested a female neighbour to accompany them.
However, because of the narrow lanes of Vijaynagar, they could not reach, even after an hour on the road. By 5.30 am, Noor Jahan was close to delivering the baby. The taxi driver panicked as soon as he heard her scream and told them to get off, as he didn’t want the baby to be born in his vehicle.

Ilyaz said, “We were so worried. My wife was close to delivering the baby and all we could see was a Ganpati Mandir. As soon as we got down outside the temple, some women, who were sitting in the verandah of the mandir, rushed to help us. We didn’t even have to ask. After that, I was called later to see the face of my baby boy.”
The women devotees created a makeshift delivery room with the help of sarees and bedsheets that they brought from their nearby homes. Some old women were at the centre of the circle with Noor Jahan, and within moments, the temple was filled with the cries of a baby boy.
“It was like a scene from a movie! I just couldn’t believe what had happened,” added Ilyaz, excitedly.
Sangita Vangule, one of the women present there, said, “We saw she was about to deliver, so we quickly rushed to help. We put up bedsheets and sarees, but none of us really knew what to do. But it was a normal delivery and she cut the umbilical cord herself.”
Both, mother and the child, who seemed healthy and didn’t show any signs of complications, were then taken back to their residence. After a clean up, the couple headed to Sion Hospital, this time with less anxiety and a lot happier.
“I was tense when I was close to delivering in the middle of the road. But when I saw that there was a temple, I realized that God himself is watching over us. What could be better than giving birth before Lord Ganpati? We are going to name the baby Ganesh,” said Noor Jahan.
The doctors said that both mother and child are healthy and will be discharged soon.

http://www.jantakareporter.com/indi...gnant-woman-deliver-baby-inside-temple/18445/

That is the Human Way.

View attachment 6169

The mommy-to-be Aishwarya Rai was spotted offering prayers at the famous Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai. Aishwarya was surprisingly without her dear hubby Abhishek Bachchan as she seeks blessings from Lord Ganesha. The actress, however, took proper care to hide her obvious swelled belly and used a big silk chunni to hide it. Though paparazzi were active on duty, they were left disappointed.Aishwarya was seen offering the pooja thali to the priest. Later she received the prasad from the pandit.
Photos were posted on 12 Sep 2011
Aishwarya Rai gave birth to the ninth Bachchan yesterday, November 16, 2011

Then again there are special rules for rich people.

[h=3]Pregnancy Godess - Garbarakshambigai Devi Temple in Thirukarukavur[/h][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Garbarakshambigai Devi

Thirukarukavuris the abode of Goddess Garbharakshambika and Lord Mullaivana Nathar. Garbharakshambika means “The Mother Who Protects the Womb”. The name of the place itself brings out the significance of the temple. A remarkable feature of the temple which distinguishes it from the innumerable other shrines of our land is that the Goddess Sri Garbharakshambika not only protects the unborn child, but also blesses people who long for a child, people who have pregnancy related problems and pregnant women who come to the temple praying for an easy delivery.
The other presiding deity is Lord Mullaivana Nathar (Lord of the Jasmine Garden. Worshiping this God will cure all kinds of skin diseases. People who are afflicted with incurable diseases come to this temple.

You can see ladies in an advanced stage of pregnancy visiting this temple.

So I guess it depends on the Temple.
[/FONT]

I think one should put shastras aside and go to the temple whenever they wish.

Arrangements are good for senior citizen .

Advise take one along with the pregnant lady and enjoy tirupathi darshan.

Take the senior citizen route.
Pregnant ladies are NOT senior citizens and should go by normal route, which will always be terribly crowded.

I have seen some women, who are not pregnant, faint inside the 'cages'. So, pregnant ladies better avoid a visit.

Some shastras are good for us. We HAVE to obey them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back