• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Call me Thoty But Pay me Forty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A similar fraud was going on in the 1960s in the then Madras Corporation.
It was very notorious then, by the name “muster roll fraud “.
It was also a case of showing proxy / non existent casual labourers in the attendance (muster roll) and drawing wages.

Jacking up labor cost is the most common technique adopted for spreading the tentacles of corruption..It has caught on with the new age companies also..A start up Food Panda lost a few crores to that

Easiest of corruption techniques is to clean the gutters / cooum river in Chennai - successive Govt s have incurred crores of rupees as expenditure in cleaning the cooum - some times proposing boating facility also ! (but clips to the nostrils is not proposed !). For scientific way of corruption, our state politicians are the pioneers...!

​What a caption for this thread! :dizzy:

Caption should be Arresting and catchy

I remember and laugh it out even today!

Indra Gandhi visited Pondicherry in early 70s when B.D.Jatti was the Lt. Governor of Pondichery They were going around in an open Jeep

This was was covered in a Tamil Daily with caption "இந்திரா காந்தி ஜட்டியுடன் ஊர்வலம்'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back