• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Blogs by Prasad Subramanian

https://prasadmanic.wordpress.com/2020/08/05/social-prescribing/

5 short stories, one common denominator, a sensible, life-affirming conclusion.

I generally do not read blogs. I did read this one.
I did not see a common thread, it seemed like some jumbled up threads put together.
There was no theme no uplifting message or any hope.
It might be dear to the father as it is the work of his son, but to others, it is just ok.
Each story as a thread might have some meaning.

The last story about Lisa and her doctor Dr. Sam might make sense. on its own.

I am sorry I could not be more helpful.

I would read when I get the time.
Any effort is worthy of praise.
Geeta itself does say..No endeavour is diminutive..

So honestly do not be too dependent on comments or critic.
Let your son grow in his outlook without the need of praise or blame of others

I would give feedback when I get the time.
Just a bit busy these days

Ok, I read the whale songs, machine learning.
It has a very youthful feel to it because at times there is a sudden shift of topic from one paragraph to another at times disconnected briefly and reconnects equally fast to finish the story.

Its a hall mark of a young mind who has fleeting responses because of exposure to screen time.
Older minds do not shift topics as fast.

Over all, its nice..makes one feel young again.

What is the age of Mr. Prasad Subramanian? What is his target audience?

My son Prasad is running 26 years, he doesn't have any fixed target audience as he blogs on various subjects like technology, Physics, phycology, sociology, day to day activity etc.

Hope & wish that he is being recognized as one of the well read blogger and has many wide reader with good/bad criticism which would further take up to a healthy discussion.

Latest ads

Back