• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

black magic explanation,prevention and cure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i've been going through a lot of mental problems for last 4 years which i think is done at the psychic level by some black magic practitioner.i started feeling drowsy in front of certain people and my eyes would be heavy and i would want to sleep.any amount of sleep was not enough as i still felt drowsy the follwing day.I used to go very late to office around 1 PM.Then,suddenly there would be an extreme paranoia(fear) out of no reason that would make me feel restless,fearful,jumpy and sensitive to sound for the next few days.also,i felt the presence of somebody within me that would often offer comments within me though i was not the one who wanted to make such a comment.then i would not want to sleep the following day ie.insomnia.very bad/dirty dreams and mind becomes very dull,incapable of thinking properly even experience some paranormal things like a clear external voice speaking to me and a lot of future predictions/references.but the drowsiness/sleepiness and paranoia or fear returns in front of some people.i have this severely for the past 3 years ie from age 25 to 28.i had similar things all along my life from 15 to 22 though not this severely.from 22 to 25 i was living with my uncle and i had a nice life.Before 15 years of age, i had a wonderful life.i've left my job to totally concentrate on this and get a cure.I feel this is done by some kind of black magic hypnotism as it starts mostly when i come in the presence of certain people like my office colleages. ive done some yagnas(shatru samharam yagna) which has helped me immensely but not completely cured me yet.the symptoms are reduced by a large extent.i was told that i needed to do it one more time before feeling the full benefit.anyway,my point is since this has happened from my teenage till now,i was always bewildered when the attack happened .there were some years i spent thinking somebody was drugging me.i need to now how this is done(explanation of the methodology involved) and how it can have such effects of completely making a person as a zombie and whether it;s only done by putting something in the food and how can i know who is behind this.how it can be prevented in future(by saying some counter mantras at the time in front of those people).though i was a brahmin, i dont do sandhya vandanam. i read somewhere that by doing regular sandhya vandanam,saying vishnu sahasranamam and worshipping saligrammam,one can not be touched by such things.unfortunately i was attacked through this all my life till now.infact i wonder if this is my situation in my hometown,what would happen if i go abroad at some time which i aspire to go to.ie how i can protect myself in such situations and i need to know about this whatever information i can since this has been the greatest problem in my life till now.

I have another important doubt regarding this situation im facing.i have done the shatru samharam pooja and my symptoms have receded a lot and ive got so much relief.However,i have one very important doubt on this..The pooja that i do by consulting a tantric namboodadri who does the pooja in a temple of durga and bagalamukhi devi.The moola mantra goes like om..etc..etc..all shatrus's hands,face and feet should be paralyzed,let his life khilaya(dont know the exact meaning of this word,maybe destroy) and his intellect should be destroyed.Its more like a curse repeated again and again on the shatru.Even though i was and still( though very less now) in a state of complete mental agony,is'nt it a sin to curse your enemy to be destroyed according to the mula mantra(and the mula mantra does not even differentiate between enemies who have done black magic to you and others who are your enemies in a small or big way on different matters.).i did ask one of the subordinates and he told me that this mantra will harm only those enemies who have done black magic to me.in fact the mula mantra chanted in the regular temple puja is the same mantra except that the word shatru is replaced by the word dushtan(meaning bad person).still as i said,the meaning of the mantra is cursing the enemy again and again.just wondering if i was doing something wrong or a sin.

Any advice would be of great help.Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Vasisht Desikan

@renuka,
thanks for the reply.
I had seen a doctor and was on under prescription drugs for more than 6 months.the only thing it could help was in getting me a better sleep.the quality of sleep was better.The problem of insomnia was reduced but i still got up late and felt fatigued throughout the day the other symptoms of fear and depression was there which was actually torture.my eyes would be so heavy and my mind would be blocked ,fear would come out of no reason(especially in front of some people) etc..etc as i have mentioned above.
Also,i did a lot of counselling and discussions over the matter with my people and the doctor.my brother was especially vehement about me going to the doctor to sort it out.since the major of the torture was not resolved through drugs and also,life was a little hazy under the drugs(the drugs would numb your clarity of the mind,i explored and researched things at the spiritual levelEspecially the fact that in certain temples my problems just went away but came back when i came out of the temple.i had done a lot of research and have no doubt that this is done at the psychic/spiritual level.Because now,the major part of the torture ie depression,fear,presence of somebody,drowsiness is almost gone.i still feel attacks now and then but their magnitude are very bearable unlike the feelings earlier.I still have the insomnia problem though but i feel it will go away at one point of time.As i said, things are very bearable now though not completely cured.So,i wanted to explore or rather finish this problem at the spiritual level.
Any help would be great.

Thanks & Regards
Vasisht Desikan

@renuka,
thanks for the reply.
I had seen a doctor and was on under prescription drugs for more than 6 months.the only thing it could help was in getting me a better sleep.the quality of sleep was better.The problem of insomnia was reduced but i still got up late and felt fatigued throughout the day the other symptoms of fear and depression was there which was actually torture.my eyes would be so heavy and my mind would be blocked ,fear would come out of no reason(especially in front of some people) etc..etc as i have mentioned above.
Also,i did a lot of counselling and discussions over the matter with my people and the doctor.my brother was especially vehement about me going to the doctor to sort it out.since the major of the torture was not resolved through drugs and also,life was a little hazy under the drugs(the drugs would numb your clarity of the mind,i explored and researched things at the spiritual levelEspecially the fact that in certain temples my problems just went away but came back when i came out of the temple.i had done a lot of research and have no doubt that this is done at the psychic/spiritual level.Because now,the major part of the torture ie depression,fear,presence of somebody,drowsiness is almost gone.i still feel attacks now and then but their magnitude are very bearable unlike the feelings earlier.I still have the insomnia problem though but i feel it will go away at one point of time.As i said, things are very bearable now though not completely cured.So,i wanted to explore or rather finish this problem at the spiritual level.
Any help would be great.

Thanks & Regards
Vasisht Desikan

Dear Vasisht,

I am a doctor myself.

From your condition it seems drugs alone might not help.

There seems to be a deep underlying cause for this.

I dont want to dismiss any supernatural causes as I always keep my mind open when it comes to anything in this world becos what we cant see does not mean it does not exists but at the same time I would not want supernatural to be the only cause for anything.

Do not depend on medication for a restful sleep.In fact I never prescribe it for any of my patients.

I always ask the patients to exercise and do some mild weights lifting.When we work out with weights we tend to get good sleep at night becos the body needs sleep to go into repair mode after a good workout.

Join a gym if you can.Work out with some gym buddies and see if you are improving.

Then watch what you eat.

Try not to take coffee or tea if you are having insomnia and try not to stare too much as a Lap top or smart phone..it affects quality of sleep.

You problem mainly seems to be depression.Depression can make one feel hopeless and helpless but in your case I feel you are not that badly affected becos you describe your symptoms very well and want to help yourself. That is in fact a very good sign.

You can consult anyone who can help you out spiritually and at the same time take my advice and start exercising.

Your mind needs to relax and also one more thing..some of us humans are a little bit prone to feeling down from time to time.

This has to be understood that no 2 humans are the same.

This is not a sign of weakness but just one's nature.

So if we learn to accept our true self and nature..the anxiety becomes less.

Try what I suggested and let me know the response.

BTW at this stage when you are feeling depressed be very careful of bogus spiritual people who will see you as a fast way to make money.

Take care.

@renuka
I used to go for a lot of sports during my studying years.
The main problem is that the fatigue that allows nothing to happen per schedule.One more thing i failed to mention is that it is'nt always insomnia(but lots of the last few days i wrote before this were affected by insomnia),some days its the reverse,any amount of sleep was not enough(it used to be more than 12 hours before.now its coming to 8-12 hours).while i agree that excercises would certain help the body rest better and invite sleep,i need to get into a regular schedule to go for the excercise daily.The changing sleep pattern and fatigue had been and still to an extent affecting my schedule and not letting me stick to a schedule.

In fact before I realised the nature of the problem,excercise was the first thing i tried.but i could'nt stick to the schedule.So,im actually waiting for the time before i can go out excersing again so that i could stick to my schedule at that time.
Anyway as i said there are enormous improvements in the last few months.hopefully everything will be sorted out.

Thank you very much for the advice/suggestions.

Regards
Vasisht Desikan

Also,I could get a spiritual perspective as i mentioned in my first post,it would be great.

Thanks & Regards
Vasisht Desikan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back