• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bhakti as a concept in Hinduism is foreign influence.

Dear Mr KRN:

I had replied to a version of your post before you had edited and added more information.

So Advitins have no problems with Dualists but Dualists cannot accept Advitins.

The issue really is - what is the real truth or is it all speculations and people believe what they want to?
hi sir ,

i agredd with u....even advaitin ready to accept sriman narayana /and visistadavaita....but visistadavaitins had SATADUSHANI

with advaita....dualism is existed....but non dualism is higher stage dualism....intially veda is pramanam for moksha...later

finally APRAPYA MANASA VACHA....

Thanks for your detailed response, Mr KRN.

I will use this opportunity to learn more.

By labeling you have responded or dismissed some issues. I dont know what Buddhist religion think. Regardless, the issue is including dualism as final truth into non-dualism as final truth.

Now people such as Mr Vaagmi are rooted in beliefs they are raised in and cannot see past their beliefs. You say your training and experience has strengthened your belief in Addvita. So it is all beliefs in the end.

Like you suggested I will read up more.

Thanks for the engagement so far.

Best,
hi sir,

just info...i did my ph.d in adavita with basics of buddhism.....some buddhist are called as SUNYAVADINS.....even advaita

had influenced by these buddhists...so some called advaitins as PRACCHANNA BAUDDHAHA...more similarities with buddhism...

Latest ads

Back