• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Best match for pooradam, Dhanusu woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sirs,

Am very much happy to find a reputed site like this.. thanking my God for it..
Can anyone pls tell me which Nakshathra and rasi of men would be the best for the woman having Pooradam and dhanusu rasi? (In Tamil astrology)

I know that if didnt get the answer here, then its impossible for me to get anywhere..

Thanks in advance sirs..

I need the basic answers sirs,... ie., basically some Nakshathras and rasi would be best for the Pooradam, dhanusu of woman na..

What about Uthiram? is it a good natchathira?

My sisters natchathira is pooradam and rasi is dhanusu..

One of our family friend has Uthiram natchathira and simam rasi...

We saw Horoscope matching and found 8 matches to be successfull.. (except mahendra porutham and vasiya porutham)...

So is it ok? and what generally a Uthiram natchathira is? can a girl(pooradam, dhanusu) marry a boy who is having uthiram natchathira, simmam rasi..?

We had one astrologer in this forum, but I think he is not logging in this site now a days.

But we have a few persons good in the subject and I hope you will get an answer soon.

If your astrologer gives a green signal to proceed, the girl and the boy can talk to each other!

I know that getting a good match of horoscopes is very difficult! Best of Luck!

(sometimes I feel they are horror-scopes!!)

What about Uthiram? is it a good natchathira?

My sisters natchathira is pooradam and rasi is dhanusu..

One of our family friend has Uthiram natchathira and simam rasi...

We saw Horoscope matching and found 8 matches to be successfull.. (except mahendra porutham and vasiya porutham)...

So is it ok? and what generally a Uthiram natchathira is? can a girl(pooradam, dhanusu) marry a boy who is having uthiram natchathira, simmam rasi..?

Shri bhagav,

uthiram in simha rasi for male and pooraadam for girl has good number (7) of poruthams out of the "paththupporuththam" list. yoni poruththam also is not there. If your objective is to satisfy some elders, go ahead and tell so.

But horoscope matching is a more detailed and complicated process to be done by only competent astrologers, and not amateurs like me. And, horoscope matching does not guarantee anything except the mental satisfaction for parents/guardians to feel satisfied that they did everything properly and not haphazardly.

Sangom Sir,

The following words of yours are really golden words and superb !!

And, horoscope matching does not guarantee anything except the mental satisfaction for parents/guardians to feel satisfied that they did everything properly and not haphazardly.

For the girl pooraadam aswini; rohini; mirugasrirusham;thiruvathrai; makam;uthiram;hastham; chithrai;swathi;moolam;pooratathiand revathy stars will match. Without your gothram; select these male horoscopes consult astrologer. That astrologer with help of rasi and amsam of both the girl and boy will see the ayul porutham; mana nilai orrumai; dosha samyam; dasa sandhi porutham; children;character of the boy and the girl; Is the boy will have more than one wife legally or illegally. sex feeling for both are in equal percentage.

mars and rahu krthu porutham; For pooradam to uthiram yoni porutham is not there. But in horoscope if the sukran is having more strenth and 4 th 12 lords from lagna are having full strength, it is equvalent to yoni porutham. There is no vasiya porutham but in the horoscope chart of the both boy and girl from the strength of the lord of lagna , lord of seveth house or from the strength of guru and sukran the astrologers can decide about this porutham.

If there is no mahendra porutham from the strength of guru and lord of the fifith house they can decide about this.

In some horoscopes rajju porutham will not be there. But if in the horoscope if the strength of the lord of 8th house and for guru also in the brides horoscope and in the groom's horoscope the strength of the ascendant; eigth house lord or the strength of guru is more they can marry. It is equivalent to rajju porutham nothing will happen.

If the rasi or rasi athipathi porutham is not there but in both the bride and groom horoscope rasi chakra lord of the fifith house and gure are having more strength this is equivalent to rasi athipathi porutham.

If the vedhai porutham is not there but if the lords of the ascendant and the lords of 4th 7th house are having more power in both the bride and groom's horoscope this is eqivalent to vedhai porutham.

If dhina porutham is not there and the strength of both lords of 4th and 8th house is in good condion for both bride and groom you can get dhina porutham.

If ghana porutham is not there from the horoscope of both lord of 2nd and 7th house are in best condition you are getting ghana porutham.

These 10 poruthams are only secondary. To have best results horoscopes must br prepared only on the basis of thruganitha panchangam from time of birthp; date of birth and place of birth. AStrology is a very big ocean. consult some experts and professionals .

Thanks a lot for ur replies..

And, horoscope matching does not guarantee anything except the mental satisfaction for parents/guardians to feel satisfied that they did everything properly and not haphazardly.

Of course sir.. its for the mental satisfaction of the elders only.. but that is the initial step in most of the families.. so only going deeper into it..

But in this below website it is mentioned that YONI porutham is madhimam as pooradam as Male monkey and uthiram as Male ox.. so Madhimam means the porutham exists or not?

http://www.livingextra.com/2011/05/020.html

{5. யோனிப் பொருத்தம்: (தம்பதிகளின் அன்யோன்ய நட்பு - மகிழ்ச்சியான சிற்றின்ப உறவு)
இது, ஆண் பெண் ஆகிய இருவருடைய உடலமைப்புகளும் ஒன்றுக் கொன்று பொருத்தமாகவும், உடல் உறவு கொள்வதற்கு ஏற்றவையாகவும் அமைவதற்கு ஆதாரமாகும்.

இருவருக்கும் ஒரு யோனியாயினும், பகையில்லாத யோனிகளாகில் ஆண் யோனி ஆணுக்கும் பெண் யோனி பெண்ணுக்குமாயினும், இருவருக்கும் பெண் யோனியாயினும் உத்தமம். இருவருக்கும் பகையில்லாத ஆண் யோனியாயின் மத்திமம். ஆணுக்கு பெண் யோனியும் பெண்ணுக்கு ஆண் யோனியுமாயினும் ஒன்றிற் கொன்று பகையோனி யாயினும் பொருந்தாது.

ஒன்றிற்கொன்று பகை யோனிகள்:
குதிரை - எருமை; யானை - சிங்கம்; குரங்கு - ஆடு; பாம்பு - கீரி; மான் - நாய்; எலி - பூனை; மாடு - புலி; பெருச்சாளி - பூனை.}

But the porutham comes as Madhimam between pooradam(male monkey) and uthiram(male ox)....

So madhimam is considered as a porutham or not?

I was informed by a very senior astrologer that only 'Mana Porutham'is enough to match horoscopes.In north India.they adopt a chart
(which would have been prepared taking into account all 10 poruthams)which gives result in numbers out of total of 50 points.
From the girl's birth star you see the boy's birth star.If the number is above 30(out of 50),they recommend matching of Horoscopes.
I followed the following guiding principle while matching Horoscopes.
1.I ensured that both the Girl's and Boy's horoscopes are cast through same source.Whether through Vakya panchangamor Tirukkanidam,or computer.
2.Never consult the same astrologer .If the boy's sid see a particular astrologer,even if he is my regular astrologer,I never used to consult the same person.
3.I used to consult three different astrologers and take their opinion.I proceeded only if a minimum of three astrologers recommended matching.
4. I ensured that both the boy and the girl had pure horoscopes without 'Dosham'.If the girl had 'Dosham',I was looking for boys with equal Dosham.
5.I read one western astrology book where they had recommended matching of particular rasi group with certain rasi groups to get best results.
I suceeded in ensuring that horoscopes match according to our custom and the criteria of western astrology could be followed.
By God's grace all my daughters are leading a Happy married life.

thanks for ur reply sir.. whether the north ans south(tamil) horoscopes are same?
r they differ?

and the porutham comes as Madhimam between pooradam(male monkey) and uthiram(male ox)....

Refer post no.11 above.If you are located in Chennai,I can suggest a house wife who is also a good astrologer.She follows 'Vakya Panchangam'.
If you are in Tiruchi,i can recommend you a good astrologer who follows 'Tirukkanida Panchangam'.
I was in different locations in North India,Calcutta.Even in North,they could read horoscopes prepared in South.They ask for particulars of each house and prepare the chart in their method.None pointed out any discrpancy in horoscopes prepared in South.
Some astrologers in North/West Bengal prepared the horoscope afresh(after getting basic data)and then read the horoscopes.

But the porutham comes as Madhimam between pooradam(male monkey) and uthiram(male ox)....

50 % porutham is definitely there. kindly let me know the time of birth and date
of birth and time of birth of both, ican tell you briefly all in details.

Dear Sir,
Have a Good Day! Asper your request i am sending the following stars which are matches with Pooradam (Bride's Star).

Very Good :
Uththiram-1 (Simham), Poorattaathi-4 (Meenam), Revathi,
Good: Ashvini, Mirugasheerisham 3 & 4 (Mithunam), Punarpoosam -4 (Katakam), Maham, Uththiram 2-4 (Kanni), Kettai, Uththradam-1 (Dhanusu),
Mathyamam: Mirugasheerisham 1-2(Rishapam), Thiruvaathirai, Punarpoosam 1-3(Mithunam), Aaiyilam, Chithrai (Kanni & Thulam), Swaathi, Visaakam -4 (Viruchchigam), Moolam, Uththraadam 2-4 (Makaram), Avittam 3-4 (Kumbam).

Further, Please compare the position and agereement of 9 Plannets in both Horoscopes.

Jai Sai Ram.

But in this below website it is mentioned that YONI porutham is madhimam as pooradam as Male monkey and uthiram as Male ox.. so Madhimam means the porutham exists or not?

http://www.livingextra.com/2011/05/020.html

{5. யோனிப் பொருத்தம்: (தம்பதிகளின் அன்யோன்ய நட்பு - மகிழ்ச்சியான சிற்றின்ப உறவு)
இது, ஆண் பெண் ஆகிய இருவருடைய உடலமைப்புகளும் ஒன்றுக் கொன்று பொருத்தமாகவும், உடல் உறவு கொள்வதற்கு ஏற்றவையாகவும் அமைவதற்கு ஆதாரமாகும்.

இருவருக்கும் ஒரு யோனியாயினும், பகையில்லாத யோனிகளாகில் ஆண் யோனி ஆணுக்கும் பெண் யோனி பெண்ணுக்குமாயினும், இருவருக்கும் பெண் யோனியாயினும் உத்தமம். இருவருக்கும் பகையில்லாத ஆண் யோனியாயின் மத்திமம். ஆணுக்கு பெண் யோனியும் பெண்ணுக்கு ஆண் யோனியுமாயினும் ஒன்றிற் கொன்று பகையோனி யாயினும் பொருந்தாது.

ஒன்றிற்கொன்று பகை யோனிகள்:
குதிரை - எருமை; யானை - சிங்கம்; குரங்கு - ஆடு; பாம்பு - கீரி; மான் - நாய்; எலி - பூனை; மாடு - புலி; பெருச்சாளி - பூனை.}

Shri bhagav7,

It is not correct, imo, to proceed on the basis of the so-called பத்துப் பொருத்தம். I am convinced that the attributes like "yoni", gaNa, vaSyam, rajju etc., are all very arbitrary, unless one unquestioningly subscribes to the belief that these were all divined by our ancient rishis with their esoteric vision and intelligence. But if you read "vedanga jyotisha" carefully, you will realize that the ancient astronomer - rishis were very much below par in deciphering many of the astronomically commonplace knowledge of today. Actually I have read somewhere that the vedanga jyotisha is an example of confused knowledge presented in the most ineffective manner.

Coming to the "yoni" concept, you are probably following a panchangam which allots animals to the nakshatras and then classifying which are friends, which are neutral and which are friendly. Many astrologers follow another chart which classifies the stars simply into male and female yonis; they do not go into the animal classification. Further, do you honestly believe that the position in which moon is situated at the time of birth is capable of giving shape to compatible physiologies for male and female? If this be true, why same nakshatra is not allowed in all cases?

So, kindly don't spend valuable time in horoscope matching. I am told that one astrologer of great repute gave his daughter in marriage and she became a widow in just two months of marriage! If the boy and girl love each other and you find the other party compatible as per worldly norms, go ahead and perform the marriage. But if you are trying to filter out girls' horoscopes as a prelude to taking other horoscopes, you might be losing very good alliances due to this பத்துப் பொருத்தம்-based weeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back