• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

bad news for china

drsundaram

India will move into a leadership role at the World Health Organisation (WHO) headquarters after the annual meeting of the global health body next month, people familiar with the development told Hindustan Times.

The appointment of India’s nominee as chairperson of the WHO’s executive board ....................

Yes, It is a great honor.
But see it in true color, without blowing it out of proportion.

India will assume the lead position on May 22 when the executive board holds its first meeting after the World Health Assembly conference. India will replace Japan, which will complete its one year term.

It was decided last year at the WHO South East Asia group unanimously that the chairperson's position will come to India. The group proposed New Delhi to the executive board for three-year terms.

Further, it also nominated India for the post of chairperson held by rotation for one year among the regional groups. India will assume the lead position on May 22.

On May 18, the World Health Assembly will elect the executive board members to fill up the vacancies.

Vietnam is the President of the security council of the United Nation. Again it is prestigious but mostly administrative function.

Yes, It is a great honor.
But see it in true color, without blowing it out of proportion.

India will assume the lead position on May 22 when the executive board holds its first meeting after the World Health Assembly conference. India will replace Japan, which will complete its one year term.

It was decided last year at the WHO South East Asia group unanimously that the chairperson's position will come to India. The group proposed New Delhi to the executive board for three-year terms.

Further, it also nominated India for the post of chairperson held by rotation for one year among the regional groups. India will assume the lead position on May 22.

On May 18, the World Health Assembly will elect the executive board members to fill up the vacancies.

Vietnam is the President of the security council of the United Nation. Again it is prestigious but mostly administrative function.
thanks for your advise of mature wisdom, "without blowing it our of proportion" . when some thing is high in India my inpromptu works out and some time i may share the facts i read with jubilance. Request you to bear with me

corona.jpg

Latest ads

Back