• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bad breath- prevention

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be. The effective and proven method is oil pulling. Every day morning just after waking up take some one table spoonful of Gingelly oil in mouth and swish well for about 15 mts. Though mouth feeling slippery initially that will end up in watery feeling after 15 mts & spit out the white liquid from the mouth in drainage and flush with water. The best method which many have practiced and benefited. Apart from oral care this oil swishing yields several other host of health benefits.

sir i would like to just add few points more prevention and fixing mostly listed were local dental causes to add up the basic systemic causes are constipation, recurrent sinusitis,tonsillitis,eating odoriferous food etc, so in case the basic underlying cause is systemic problem should be corrected too.

i remember hearing this song when i was young. it went something like this... திருப்புகழை பாட பாட வாய் மணக்கும்

that would do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back