• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Avani Avittam 2020 Mantras in PDF

[5:01 PM, 8/18/2020] Jambunathan: Sama upakarma is on 22nd Aug, Saturday along with Vinyaga Charturthi. Due to the current circumstances, it is not possible to conduct avani avittam at Ayodhya Mandapam this year.

To enable you to perform avani avittam in the safety and comfort of your home in a simple way, I have released a video. Please make use of this to perform avani avittam without fail.

The simplified avani avittam consists of snaana sankalpam, brahmayajnam and rishi tharppanam followed by yajnopaveedha dharanam. For any clarifications, please feel free to contact me.

Please also share the link of this video with samavedi grihastas and brahmacharis who may benefit from this.

Rajarama Srowthigal
West Mambalam, Chennai
98402 97421
044-24740304
---------------------------------
வரும் 22 ஆகஸ்ட் சனிக்கிழமை விநாயக சதுர்த்தி அன்று சாமவேத உபாகர்மா வருகிறது. இப்பொழுது இருக்கும் சூழ்நிலையில் இந்த வருடம் அயோத்யா மண்டபத்தில் ஆவணி அவிட்டம் செய்யும் வாய்ப்பு இல்லை.

ஆகையால், எளிதாக அவரவர்கள் க்ரஹங்களில் இருந்தபடியே ஆவணி அவிட்டம் செய்யும் முறையை வீடியோவில் பதிவு செய்து வெளியிட்டுள்ளேன். இதை உபயோகித்து ஆவணி அவிட்டம் தவறாமல் செய்யவும்.

ஸ்நான சங்கல்பம், ப்ரஹ்மயஜ்ஞம், ரிஷி தர்ப்பணம் மற்றும் யஜ்ஞோபவீததாரணம் இந்த லகுவான ஆவணி அவிட்டம் செய்யும் முறையில் குடுத்துள்ளேன். மேலும் விவரங்களுக்கு என்னை தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்

உங்களுக்கு தெரிந்த ஸாமவேதி க்ரஹஸ்தர்கள் மற்றும் பிரஹ்மசாரிகளுக்கும் இந்த வீடியோ பயன்படுமாகில் அனுப்பவும்.

ராஜாராம ஸ்ரௌதிகள்
மேற்கு மாம்பலம், சென்னை
98402 97421
044-24740304
---------------------------------
Things needed தேவையானவை - 0:05
Snaana mahasankalpam ஸ்நான மகாஸங்கல்பம் - 0:30
Brahmayajnam ப்ரஹ்மயஜ்ஞம் - 13:50
Rishi tharppanam ரிஷி தர்ப்பணம் - 18:35
Yajnopaveedha dharanam யஜ்ஞோபவீததாரணம் - 42:45
Vinayaka Chaturthi Poojai 2020 -

Jambunathan: Rajaram Srowthigal is our Authu Vadiyar in Chennai for the Last 30 Years and Every Year Perform Avitam In west Mambalam and almost 500 Samavedigas blessed.

Nice of him this link is shared. In this lockdown use it Do needful

Namaskaram, I am in Western part of Canada and want to know how to do sankalpam for Canada.
Could someone help me on this ? Please share if there are any documents available ? Instead of Bharatha Varshey Bharatha Kandey I have to tell the one for Canada. Please let me know. thank you.
Pl check my reply to one person from UK
Inspite of many contrary opinions, my guidance is Kanchi Mahaperiyava Shri Chandrasekhara Saraswathi swamigal who has cleared Brahmins to perform all rituals in other countries using appropriate sankalpam also Ahobila Mutt USA. . I usually follow the site Ahobla Mutt

Link : https://www.ahobilamutt.org/us/services/sankalpam/sankalpam.asp

Just enter the City name and it will give you the sankalapam for that city wrt local time.

for example I used Oregon

Displaying results for oregon@ lat: 43.8041334, lng: -120.5542012 in America/Los_Angeles timezone

Sankalpam for oregon on 01st Aug 2020

At 05:41 PM PDT and valid through 07:38 PM:

sArvarI nAma samvathsarE, dakshiNAyaNE,

grIshma rithou,kataka mAsE,

shukla pakshE, chaturdasyAm shubha thithou,

sthira vAsara, poorvAshAdA nakshatra yukthAyAm...

Sunrise: 05:57

Sunset: 20:19

The Bhagavatham recognises 7 kandams in the universe created by Brahma (and Lord Krishna) and I see no harm in perforimg our rituals wherever we are.

to get the first part of sankalpam use (instead of bharatha varshe etc)

Ref : Hinduism stack exchange

For USA and Canada : krouncha dvIpE, ramaNaka varshE, aindra kaNDE, prasAnta sAgarE (pacific ocean) west coast.

for UK : SAlmali dvIpE, vinyascita paschima dhigbhAgE samudra madyasthita brihadharanya kshetrE

Some anomalies: American Indians might think Krouncha as north america but it is pushkara dweepa.

Salmali could be Australia for the reason that tall pine trees (salmali) are found between Indonesia and Australia (also described by Sugreeva in Ramayana)

Similar way : plaksha dwIpa is South America

Saka is West Europe (towards atlantic ocean, like UK, Greenland, Ireland (has skanda connection from tamilnadu. try to find meaning for common tamil name Sendhil/Senthil, which mean red one and Irish people have read skin+hair), Iceland etc.

Kusa dwIpa is oceania (smaller islands of pacific ocean)

If you are not sure, just avoid place details and only follow year, ayana, maasam (month), tithi, vaaram (weekday) etc and continue.

Thank you very much for a very great help since now a days it is very difficult to find rig Veda Sastrigal. They are also in cities very busy. Sometime doing fast all the mantras, I don't like to do very ritually. I want to know about the meaning and also want to do it very slow on that day at least.

Latest ads

Back