• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Avani Avittam 2020 Mantras in PDF

Avani Avittam 2020 procedure in Tamil / ஆவணி அவிட்டம்

Yajurveda Trikala Sandhyavandanam

Sandhyavandanam in English, Sanskrit

Sandhyavandanam in Tamil

English version can be seen here: https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/threads/avani-avittam-2020-mantras-in-pdf.44731/post-449865
A good work and great help. If the naming of the files reflect the contents like rig avaniavittam, rig sandhyavandanam etc it would be more helpful for 100s of users. A few minute extra job but will save
lot of minutes to others as well as data download. It is not a suggestion to have URICHCHA VAAZHAIPAZHAM but since I was in software lines for 25 years I could understand the efforts of both the sides.
PL DO NOT MISTAKE ME You have done wonderful help

I live in London so the place name and kandam should included. My father used to help me. I dont have anyone close to my house to do this. Please help me to do this thank you.
It has been amply responded to one query from Australia having similar&related query as like this
and, also earlier of the similar nature of query in another context.But strangely the same such nature of queries get raised in this forum regardin
g the observation&performances of vaidika part
of ceremonies, rites&rituals.It is reiterated that, in
alien country where the vaara, thithi, nakshatra&
other related aspects of panchaanga calculation has no application at all&doesn't bear&any extension&hold significance.All the related aspects of panchaanga etc carry significance ONLY in the geographical jurisdiction of the(present)BHAARATHA VARSHA/DESA.The SANKALPA(ஸங்கல்ப)is only&ONLY APPLICABLE TO THIS JURISDICTION ALONE.LO
NDON DOES NOT BY ANY STRETCH OF IMAGINATION FALL/COME UNDER THIS JURISDICTION OF SANKALPA CRITERIA.SO IT'S JUST FOR FANCY&FUN THAT, persons living OUTSIDE THIS SANKALPA JURISDICTION INDULGE IN SUCH GIMMICKS&MOCKERY OF THEMSELVES&OUR VAIDIKA KARMAS, RITES, RITUALS, PERFORMANCES&OBSERVATIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONFUSED&MIXED ON PAR WITH OTHER FAITHS AS FOR EG CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BAUDDHA, JUDAISM, Zoroastrianism Etc.HERE LIES THE UNIQUENESS OF OUR DHARMA&SHAASTRAA, PECULIAR TO THIS RAASTRA ALONE&NEVER OUTSIDE OF THIS.IT IS JUST FOOLISH THAT, THIS BASIC ASPECT IS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY THOSE LIVING ABROAD, BUT STILL PRETENTIOUS TO SHOW OFF THEIR FOOLISH BEHAVIOR.IN THAT CASE, BETTER THEY COME FOR ALL SUCH OCCASIONS INVOLVING SANKALPA AND FAITHFULLY PERFORM GENUINELY THE ORDAINED VAIDIKA
KARMAS AND BE SATISFIED, THEY DID OBSERVE
FOLLOW AND PERFORMED.OTHERWISE ONE BE SATISFIED WITH THE COUNTRY, WHERE ONE EARNS THE BREAD AND LIVING, NOT FOOL ONE SELF BY SHEER HYPOCRISY.THIS MUST BE THE
STAND OF THOSE PARENTS WHO STAY IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT THE SONS/DAUGHTERS HAVING
LEFT THEM FROM HERE PERMANENTLY FOR GREENER GOOD FORTUNE FOR EVER.EITHER ONE STAYS BACK AND DOES FOLLOW EVERY THING TO THE SATISFACTION OF HIMSELF/ONE
SELF/PARENTS, OTHERWISE, ONCE HAVING MIGRATED AS MIGRANTS, DO&LIVE AND BE AS A ROMAN N ROME AND NOT SHY AWAY, PRETENTIOUS AND HYPOCRISY.THIS IS THE LEAST THAT IS POSSIBLE AND NOT ANY OTHER WAY OF SANKALPA TO BE TRUE TO ONE SELF.
THE RESPONSE IS IN NOWAY TO HURT OR
OFFEND ANY ONE.THERE ARE QUERIES RAISED
REPEATEDLY IN THIS FORUM OF SIMILAR NATURE AND SO THIS RESPONSE AND THE EARLIER RESPONSES IN THIS CONTEXT ARE MEANT AND SERVE TO CLARIFY ABOUT SUCH
MATTERS AS IT IS OBSERVED THAT, SUCH QUERIES NEED TO BE RESPONDED IN THE RIGHT PROPER PERSPECTIVE EVEN THOUGH, IT
IS NOT PALATABLE AND SUITS THE TASTE.PLEA
SE IGNORE, IF IT MAKES ONE HURT AND CARRY ON AND GO AHEAD WITH THE SANKALPA AS ONE WISHES IN WHICHEVER WAY ONE DESIRES.

N PARTHASARATHY
RETD SR ASSOCIATE
PROF OF(INDIAN)PHILOSOPHY,
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY(GOVT OF INDIA),
SELAIYUR, CHENNAI 60073.

Upakarma Aavani Avittam 2020 in English, Tamil and Malayalam with US, AUS and UK timezones.

Attachments

• Giri- Upakarma Aavani Avittam 2020.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,931
I live in London so the place name and kandam should included. My father used to help me. I dont have anyone close to my house to do this. Please help me to do this thank you.
many people have divergent views on performing vedic rites in other countries. But my guidance is Kanchi Mahaperiyava Shri Chandrasekhara Saraswathi swamigal who has cleared Brahmins to perform all rituals in other countries using appropriate sankalpam. I usually follow the site Ahobla Mutt
Link : https://www.ahobilamutt.org/us/services/sankalpam/sankalpam.asp
Just enter the City name and it will give you the sankalapam for that city wrt local time.

for example I used Oregon

Displaying results for oregon@ lat: 43.8041334, lng: -120.5542012 in America/Los_Angeles timezone

Sankalpam for oregon on 01st Aug 2020
At 05:41 PM PDT and valid through 07:38 PM:
sArvarI nAma samvathsarE, dakshiNAyaNE,
grIshma rithou,kataka mAsE,
shukla pakshE, chaturdasyAm shubha thithou,
sthira vAsara, poorvAshAdA nakshatra yukthAyAm...
Sunrise: 05:57
Sunset: 20:19
The Bhagavatham recognises 7 kandams in the universe created by Brahma (and Lord Krishna) and I see no harm in perforimg our rituals wherever we are.

to get the first part of sankalpam use (instead of bharatha varshe etc)

Ref : Hinduism stack exchange
For USA : krouncha dvIpE, ramaNaka varshE, aindra kaNDE, prasAnta sAgarE (pacific ocean) west coast.

for UK : SAlmali dvIpE, vinyascita paschima dhigbhAgE samudra madyasthita brihadharanya kshetrE

Some anomalies: American Indians might think Krouncha as north america but it is pushkara dweepa.
Salmali could be Australia for the reason that tall pine trees (salmali) are found between Indonesia and Australia (also described by Sugreeva in Ramayana)

Similar way : plaksha dwIpa is South America
Saka is West Europe (towards atlantic ocean, like UK, Greenland, Ireland (has skanda connection from tamilnadu. try to find meaning for common tamil name Sendhil/Senthil, which mean red one and Irish people have read skin+hair), Iceland etc.
Kusa dwIpa is oceania (smaller islands of pacific ocean)

If you are not sure, just avoid place details and only follow year, ayana, maasam (month), tithi, vaaram (weekday) etc and continue.

Wonderful service. During this lockdown, we can do it at home. Yeoman service.
If you are bent upon vadhyar, please see this one hour video. Don't forget to send sambhavani or donation to tb.

But the above one hour video is complete with Samitadanam, kamokarshit Japam, maha sankalpam, Gayatri mantra etc., Members may play accordingly. Kindly copy it usb and play it on your TV.

Namaskaram, I am in Western part of Canada and want to know how to do sankalpam for Canada.
Could someone help me on this ? Please share if there are any documents available ? Instead of Bharatha Varshey Bharatha Kandey I have to tell the one for Canada. Please let me know. thank you.

Great effort and help. The good part is there is Giri published usual paper also. It is in a condensed form and easy to handle.
Whereas the Dombivli publication would have been better if in two page form to reduce the printing in full A4. Or it should have been loaded side by side pages for easy printing and handling.
Thanks for arranging this for the use of our community which is in the dire need of time & essential for us.
We could save the text and every year only the SANKAPPAM with the days thithi, vara, nakshatram etc. is given, we could amend it at the place.
It is a possession for life.
Regards
Ram

Latest ads

Back