• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Avadhuta Gita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanza 19

Brahman is not a state of freedom or bondage,not a state of virtue or vice,not a state of fullness or emptiness.Being the selfsame Brahman,O mind why do you weep?

Stanza 20

Indeed the omnipresent Brahman is devoid of caste and outcaste.It is free from cause and effect,unity and diversity.Being the selfsame Brahman,O mind ,why do you weep?

Stanza 21

Brahman the absolute Consciousness, pervades all living beings as well as motionless objects of the world.And again, It shines of Itself,devoid of men and other beings.Being the selfsame Brahman,O mind,why do you weep?

Stanza 22

The omnipresennt Brahman is beyond all and again,It pervades all equally.It is exceedingly pure and tranquil.It exist without day and night.Being the selfsame Brahman, O mind why do you weep?

dear all....

just for info...i wont be typing in this thread for a while as i want to take a break from Forum for a while..may be a short while....
once i am mentally ready to enter forum again..i will start typing here again ....

sorry for not continuing this thread..it will be a shortwhile only...

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back