• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Athi Varadar Day 11

Athi Varadar Day 11

On 9th July we visited Kanchipuram. We had to stand for full 4 hours. No facility to sit while in the Q. Benches could have been provided. It is two days since; we ae yet to get back normal health.

No drinking water supply. Few private persons provide saltish water. Anyhow thanks to them.

Tin Sheets radiate heat inside the Q complex. No senior citizen Q. All in one, young, old, ladies with babies etc.

No sign boards, helpdesk. No place to keep footwear. You enter in east and exit at west. One+ One km you have to walk in case you had left the footwear in the east. I took mini bus to collect footwear.

Only visible help is policemen, who try their best. No volunteers, students, NSS, NCC, Scouts, religious organisations etc.

Thousands of people are stranded post-darshan, as the mini-bus facility is inadequate. Autos fleece. Only devotion and tolerance keep us going.

If anyone else has pleasant experience please share.

On 9th July we visited Kanchipuram. We had to stand for full 4 hours. No facility to sit while in the Q. Benches could have been provided. It is two days since; we ae yet to get back normal health.

No drinking water supply. Few private persons provide saltish water. Anyhow thanks to them.

Tin Sheets radiate heat inside the Q complex. No senior citizen Q. All in one, young, old, ladies with babies etc.

No sign boards, helpdesk. No place to keep footwear. You enter in east and exit at west. One+ One km you have to walk in case you had left the footwear in the east. I took mini bus to collect footwear.

Only visible help is policemen, who try their best. No volunteers, students, NSS, NCC, Scouts, religious organisations etc.

Thousands of people are stranded post-darshan, as the mini-bus facility is inadequate. Autos fleece. Only devotion and tolerance keep us going.

The above post is only to make a informed visit. Do not be discouraged. Please go as it is once a lifetime.

Also, if you are going by own vehicle, know for sure the place of parking.

I parked my vehicle 2 km from the Temple. On return I had to travel 5 km to reach because of traffic diversion.

மேலே சொன்ன மற்றும் நேரிட்ட சிரமங்கள் வாஸ்தவம் தான்...இதை நேர்த்தியாக செய்து இருக்க வேண்டிய நிர்வாகம்,வழக்கம் போல் இதையும் சரி வர திட்டமிடாமல் போனது தான் வருத்தமளிக்கிறது.... சமூக வலை தளங்களால் ஆட் கொண்டிருக்கும் இந்த உலகில் ஒரு சிறு விஷயமும் படு வேகமாக எல்லோரையும் சென்று சேர்வதால்,இந்த அத்தி வரதர் தரிசன விஷயத்தில் இன்னும் சிறிது சிறப்பாக செயல் பட்டு இருக்கலாம்...நம்மிடம் ஆள் பலம்,பண பலம் வெகுவாக உள்ளது...ஆனால் இது போன்ற விசேஷ தரிசனத்துக்கு எவ்வளவு பேர் வருவார்கள் என்னென்ன முன் ஏற்பாடுகள் செய்ய வேண்டும் என திட்டமிட்டு அதை செய்து முடிக்க முறையான குழுக்களை அமைக்காதது தான் ஓர் பெரும் குறை.... வானரங்களின் உதவியை கொண்டே ராமன் கடல் கடந்து இலங்கை சென்று சீதையை மீட்டார்... அது போல எந்த ஒரு காரியத்துக்கும் தலைமை மற்றும் அதன் செயல் திறன் மிக அவசியம்....

அன்புடன்
க.சங்கரன் சர்மா
பெங்களூர்-75

Latest ads

Back