• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Agra sweet Peda

I'm going to share something with you today that I think you'll enjoy. Yes. After the ash gourd peda, it's about the Agra sweet. Ok. Please watch until the very end of my video.
It's a really straightforward preparation that even a novice can complete. To begin, take a fresh ash gourd and slice it into little pieces as needed. Then, using a fork or something similar, make small holes on the four sides of each piece. Third, fill the container halfway with fresh water and soak for another 12 hours. You must prepare a sugar souce the following day.
Add a little sugar to the boiling water at a time, skimming carefully after each addition. After draining the soaking water, you placed the ash gourd pieces in the boiling sugar sauce. Switch off the stove when you've thoroughly combined everything together. Delicious Agra peda is ready to eat.

Attachments

• 1643685908931_1643685902128_0_images.jpeg
    1643685908931_1643685902128_0_images.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 68
I'm going to share something with you today that I think you'll enjoy. Yes. After the ash gourd peda, it's about the Agra sweet. Ok. Please watch until the very end of my video.
It's a really straightforward preparation that even a novice can complete. To begin, take a fresh ash gourd and slice it into little pieces as needed. Then, using a fork or something similar, make small holes on the four sides of each piece. Third, fill the container halfway with fresh water and soak for another 12 hours. You must prepare a sugar souce the following day.
Add a little sugar to the boiling water at a time, skimming carefully after each addition. After draining the soaking water, you placed the ash gourd pieces in the boiling sugar sauce. Switch off the stove when you've thoroughly combined everything together. Delicious Agra peda is ready to eat.
Enjoy the delicious sweet peda

Latest ads

Back