• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

After Death - What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shri suba42,

My omission of the use of 'Shri' preceding 'suba42' in my post #174 was just that - a simple and silly omission on my part. It was purely unintentional. In fact I noticed it only after you had pointed it out in your post #174. I am truly sorry for it. If you care to verify all my postings in all the threads in which I have posted my comments, I have ALWAYS used either 'Shri' or 'ji' or 'Mr' while addressing any body. When you mentioned your dislike of the use of 'Mr' for you, I used to address you always with 'Shri', afterwards. So, sorry, once again!

I just do not understand your "Do not get tensed up unnecessarily. What makes you lose your patience?" Neither I felt tensed up while I wrote that post nor did I have any cause for losing patience. Losing patience with whom or what? I just don't understand your remarks, nor am I interested to know about it now any way. So, let us leave it at that.

Your reply has made one thing very clear to me - that you have completely missed the import of my arguments in it. Now, it is not important any more; so, let us leave it also at that!

Regarding your article on "About this Universe and the Maker of this Universe" and the excerpts from it you posted in support of your likening the basic interactive forces to Gods in Hindu mythology, I gave my comments in a reply post to the best of my knowledge, but as I felt that Shri KRS, being a theoretical physics expert, would be able to add value through his comments, I just made an appeal to him to that effect in that post itself, as you well know. But it is entirely up to him to choose to make a comment or not. No one in this Forum posts according to the dictates of another. Hence, I really do not understand what made you write the post #170 addressed to me, about your eagerly waiting for the reply from Shri KRS, instead of addressing him straightaway!

I also cannot see why you "double-deared" me in the same post and once again in post #172 and even called me "Poojya Guruji" in another post - perhaps only in preparation to teach me the basic etiquettes in your post # 174? If so, thank you very much.

Dear Sri CLN Ji,

I did read your post asking me to give a response.

What Sri Suba42 has theorized is beyond the grasp of a person like me.

Sorry I did not post this earlier.

Regards,
KRS

after death of body,another birth in another body,maybe human or animal or bird or snakes etc depending uppon the karmic debt incurred....as explained by lord and when we surrender then this cycle of of birth-death of bodies cease..and be the one nirguna brahman...

Dear CLNji,

Apologies if I have hurt your feelings.

In fact every entity in this Universe is THE Aathman = Brahman. So everything is only ME the Nirguna Parabrhman in the Dimensionless State.

Rest will follow.

Pranaam.

B.Subramanian.

FACTS ABOUT MONOTHEISM :
1. In Rig Veda, in there is a verse “ekam sath, vipraha bahudhaa vadhanthi “(Rigveda 1:164:46) – Truth is one, various people call it differently.
2. In Amaavaasya Tharpanam, during Brahma Yagyam, there is a verse ‘Brahmaanam Swayambhuvam Tharpayaaami”. (This is the only verse for which the water has to be given through right elbow). This shows that the Brahman is only one and has been formed out of its own. If there were many Brahmans, the verse would have been “Brahmaanaahaa Swayambhoohu Tharpayaami” . Again if the Brahman were male or female, the verse would have been “Brahmana Swayambhoohu or Brahmani Swayambhoohu. Hence it clear that the Brahman is genderless.
3. There is song - “Brahmam Okate, Para Brahmam Okate” by Sage Sadaasiva Brahmendrar. This also proves that Brahmam is only one.

This invariably goes to prove that Sanaathana Dharma also preaches only Monotheism.

suba42: There is song - “Brahmam Okate, Para Brahmam Okate” by Sage Sadaasiva Brahmendrar.
Correction Shri suba42 ji!

"Brahmam Okate, Parabrahmam Okate" is Annamacharya's, not Sadasiva Brahmendral's!

Last edited:
sh.nara, one good thing I like in your post is, you being precise with your numbers and facts to prove your point. and here its all about religion and its followers amongst the scientific community. few posts down the line, sh.krs has given some more counter figures.

while holding that appreciation, could you please respond to my previous post, requesting you to justify your statement, in a similar way

Religions have done more killing than atheists, is what your claim is.. and I have asked you to quantify , with a generous tolerance of +/- 1 million. awaiting your supporting document on this.

sh.Nara responds:
My POV on god and religion is well known, I think organized religion and faith in god may have provided some comfort to many people, but on balance, it has been a bane of humanity. Shri KRS disagrees with me, but what can I do, I lack the persuasive skills to make him change his opinion, all I can do is state my position, which I have done.

In that particular post Shri KRS has cited some references showing many scientists are not atheists. Perhaps, but I disagree. There are studies that show an overwhelming majority of scientists reject theism of the personal god sort. But, I am unable to convince Shri KRS, so I am willing to just state my stand and let go of the issue.

Now I ask you to do the same on this issue, please state where do you stand. Hope you will give a straight and honest answer.

i have moved your response to this thread for relevancy.

your answer is no way coming closer to my question. i expected you to prove your point with academical backups & quantification. sh.krs is perfect in his point, and don't need any convincing, unless you back up your point with a global data.

i would also add one more point, to back up sh,krs statement. before the developments of modern science, religion itself was there. and religion grew proportionately upwards in line with the growth of modern science. going by your statement, religion should have taken a declining path in the last 400 years. this can be extrapolated to prove your claim, though few scientists club has rejected religion, the over all science community has not rejected religions or rejecting religion in majority. eg, India has developed a lot in science in the last 5 decades, and there is no indication that the atheism is on the rise in India.

leaving that aside,now sir, pls, prove your point of 'Religions had done more killings' ,( academically), upon which i will post my respond to you in Nepal issue. saying, Religion is a bane to humanity is a vague statement, unless is quantified. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Buddies,

As Shri. Nara mentions, religions have made more killings than otherwise. The problem with Homo Sapiens, the Bloody sixth sensed organisms is that they want to Cling to something in order to justify their wrong acts. The acts of Killings in the name of religions (in the name of their God) is also similar to that.

It is only the Egotism of a single Human or a group of Humans results in destruction of part of the mankind and their belongings. The fact that Religion is used in this destruction of mankind only as a scape goat. This is a very simple.

But Religion to be precise. Sanaathana Dharma teaches only perennial Love and Amity.

Pranaam.

Last edited:
Dear Shree. KRS ji,

As you had stated almost all of the Scientists were not Atheists as stated by Shree.Nara.

Most of them believed in a Super Natural Entity which controls the happenings of this World and this Universe.

Yes, there have been many Atheists like Karl Marx or Fredrick Angels, writers of Communists Manifesto, and the books viz. Das Kapital and Dielectic Materialism, and their views have been disproved long ago.

Pranaam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back