• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A friend needs our advice and guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,

I started this thread on behalf of our new friend- since he has

sought help in one of my threads.

I hope he will be answering to our posts and be guided well.
Thank you for your kind cooperation. :pray2:
Mrs. V. R.

Sowbagyavathy VR, Greetings.

It is very nice of you to start a thread on our new friend's behalf. I hope, you have sent a PM to our new friend to notify about this thread so that he can follow this thread.

Cheers!

I will do it right away. Thanks for the reminding me :)

Sowbagyavathy VR, Greetings.

It is very nice of you to start a thread on our new friend's behalf. I hope, you have sent a PM to our new friend to notify about this thread so that he can follow this thread.

Cheers!

VR,(To Your Friend)
Times are Changing.When world becomes small we come across different people in Our Life.Pl,Accept the Proposal and Respect the pair.If Already Decision is taken by them we have to only abide by.
Alwan

I gather he wants to know what is the protocol to make this happen smoothly, he perhaps want to do anything that is right for his future daughter in law, perhaps giving her a gift while inviting to the family, My second SIL's mom called me to find out rituals, so I just gave her a simple answer, if you like you can gift her a sari and whatever you like for previous day of the wedding, with my help, she got my daughter a sari and that was the end, of course when it came to rituals or the norm we have to take care, I mean the girls parents, I am sure they are already doing that.. just my two cents.. :)

Bushu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back