• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An old friend better than two new friends, says PM to Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much water has flown under the bridge..Does Russia have the latest & advanced defence technology...May be Israel would be a better choice, I guess!
[h=1]An old friend better than two new friends, says PM to Putin[/h]October 15, 2016 14:38

Following the signing of key defence, rail and energy deals, Prime Minister Narendra Modi issues a joint statement.

Here are the highlights of his speech:

>> It gives me great pleasure to welcome President Putin, an old friend of India, here in Goa today

>> I am aware of your (President Putin) deep affection for India, ours is a truly privileged and unique relationship

>> Since the last two Annual Summits, the journey of our partnership has seen renewed focus and drive

>> We agreed to work on an annual military industrial conf that will allow stakeholders on both sides to institute and push collaboration

>> With an eye on the future, we also agreed to set up a Science and Technology Commission

>> We continue to expand, diversify and deepen economic engagement. Businesses, industry between our countries is connected more deeply today

>> Russia's clear stand on the need to combat terrorism mirrors our own

>> India-Russia talks have has given clear direction, fresh impulse, stronger momentum and rich content to our ties

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...-pm-to-putin/25f0679baf3dfbdaf35be447d41ef226

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back