• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A different light on Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose to continue my thoughts on concepts of physics here as I have very good critics here especially in Smt.Renuka.

Here's my take on fundamental forces:

Background

There are four fundamental forces in nature. The standard model unifies three of these forces but so far has been unsuccessful in unifying the remaining force of gravity. The reason is that the unification of the other three forces can be explained by the Quantum theory but gravity which is described by Einstein’s general theory of relativity does not fit into the quantum model. I try to explain the reason for the disagreement between the quantum model and relativity by offering a fresh perspective of the concepts of space, time, force, energy and mass. Such a perspective is necessary if we are to break the current impasse in our full understanding of the fundamental forces. So I will not let myself be burdened by past knowledge but argue my case in a logical and consistent way.
I start with intuitive descriptions of the fundamental concepts.

Pure Energy

Pure energy is something which travels simultaneously in all the three dimensions, is undifferentiated and confined to the planck scale at any particular instant of time. Pure energy is also massless. I will call it as a wave when it facilitates better understanding.

Mass and Charge

When pure energy gets differentiated two fundamental properties happen; One is mass and the other is charge. For the differentiation to happen, pure energy has to get locked with another such energy. When such a unit spans beyond the planck scale, property of mass ensues. The other property that happens is the charge. There are two types of charges, namely the electric charge and the color charge.

Thus when matter is first born, it has these two fundamental properties of mass and charge. The fundamental particles which are quarks and leptons possess both these properties though leptons don’t possess the property of color charge.

Force

Force is simply the result of mass and charge. Attractive forces exist between masses, electric charges and color charges. These represent gravity, electromagnetism and strong nuclear forces. The other fundamental force being the weak nuclear force exists between flavors of quark, flavor determined by either the mass or the electric charges.

Concept of Space and Time

Space is generally defined as something in which everything exists and all events occur. I would like to offer a radically new scientific perspective of space and time.

Space itself is energy and the most subtle of physical energies.

Since it is physical energy , the energy is something that has a frequency and a finite wavelength. The adjacent points in space differ by a very small energy at given time , given by planck's energy and give continuity to space.

The highest energy that can exist in space is that which is synchronized with all points in space . It is everywhere in space .

Beyond that energy, energy of time begins to operate. In fact space and time are two parts of reality which humans experience as a whole through body and mind respectively.

At the higher energies of time physical things do not exist. Those that exist are those that are accessible by the mind such as knowledge. It comes in thoughts as intuition.

How do we explain the conception of space time of Einstein and the curvature of space time he proposed?

The gravitational law of Newton indicates that gravitational force is accelerating in nature. To use the terminology of relativity we can say it is equivalent to space being curved. The relativity theory added time as another dimension and says that gravity is because of space time being curved. It is still an equivalent of an accelerating force but values slightly differ from Newton's values because of time dimension being included.

What we can say is that with regard to physically measurable values, time may still play a role but as deeper energies, the real nature of energy of time would be knowledge energy and at deeper levels would be more and more unmeasurable.

To conclude on Einstein's theory, time adds some force to the gravitational force that Newton proposed and hence the two theories slightly differ when it comes to mesaurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back