• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A cultural problem

Dear Mr. Prasad,
My knowledge of Computer is minimal on the operational side only, that too self taught by trial and error method. I have no knowledge on technical side.
My son and DIL got me the modern gadgets, including a Laptop, Kindle, Mobile phone with Android backup. As a knowledge seeker , I spend more time in reading books on non -technical subjects, that I missed in my life. Mostly on self enquiry.
There is so much to know in the world, some times I feel, I have been wasting the precious opportunity given by nature ( God) in the form of human life, on worthless things.

Regards,
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.
What we know or think we know is a drop of water in the wast ocean of knowledge. Everyday we learn, so I guess nothing is lost(except our memory)'
Information collected should be exchanged for common good. Unfortunately there are a misinformation on the internet, and print media.

Dear Mr. Prasad,
My knowledge of Computer is minimal on the operational side only, that too self taught by trial and error method. I have no knowledge on technical side.
My son and DIL got me the modern gadgets, including a Laptop, Kindle, Mobile phone with Android backup. As a knowledge seeker , I spend more time in reading books on non -technical subjects, that I missed in my life. Mostly on self enquiry.
There is so much to know in the world, some times I feel, I have been wasting the precious opportunity given by nature ( God) in the form of human life, on worthless things.

Regards,
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.
hi sir,

welcome back..nice to see u again..thanks for sharing...

Dear Sri "tbs",
It's the warmth of friends like you attracts me to continue my visits to this forum.
Wishing you well,
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Dear Sri "tbs",
It's the warmth of friends like you attracts me to continue my visits to this forum.
Wishing you well,
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.
hi sir

we were jonined in this forum nearly a decade age...i think more than ten years...may be we belong to
coimbatore area....

Yes, Sri "tbs". How can we forget our "roots".Though I have settled down in this beautiful city for 53 years, I always feel I am a "Coimbatorian".

मित्राणि धन धान्यानि प्रजानां सम्मतानिव |
जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी || ६-१२४-१७
mitraaNi dhana dhaanyaani prajaanaaM sammataaniva |
jananii janma bhuumishcha svargaadapi gariiyasii || 6-124-17

"The friends, the riches and the grains are highly honoured in this world.
Mother and mother-land are far superior to even the heaven."
Many things have changed, even Coimbatore, the City of my birth has changed a lot. But my love for my native place lives with me.
I have written a Blog - "Sapere Aude" under the heading "Down Memory Lane -My Coimbatore" recording my memories of my native place.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Latest ads

Back