• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

420 explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
muraiyodu ponder panninatha pandurangan , illaina namma alpam nammai vitu pogathu..

enna TBS Sastrigale nann solarthu vaasthuvam thane...

Somayaji Iyya neengalum than konjam sollarathu..

ellai, for smartas it is from SadhaShiva, for Vaishnava sect - I think it from Lord Hayagreeva.

In the middle the methodlogy is set by Lord Krishna...

So the product is well packaged and sent to us by Lord's intelligence - care is taken to avoid human intelligence in setting the teaching.

>>Adhu nambala uruvaakina vishayam thaane...<<

Ulagathillae ellamay numbho uruvakkinathu thanay,appadi paarthaal,illiya?Kadavul Kooda,numbalodaiya iccha kriya daan,silar solkiraargalay?Unmai therindu kolvadurkku thaan,muyarchigal,illiya?

sb

But is it not our belief that the lord has given all this?

Ok, fine... I would not comment more on this... as I know you would not want to contest the basic premises of our religion...

>>Adhu nambala uruvaakina vishayam thaane...<<

Ulagathillae ellamay numbho uruvakkinathu thanay,appadi paarthaal,illiya?Kadavul Kooda,numbalodaiya iccha kriya daan,silar solkiraargalay?Unmai therindu kolvadurkku thaan,muyarchigal,illiya?

sb

Correct thaan ... adhai thaan naanum stress panren... innum oru padi mele... yen kadavul nu oru conceptaye nambo uruvaaki irukka koodathu???

>>yen kadavul nu oru conceptaye nambo uruvaaki irukka koodathu???<<

S S,adu one of the many concepts of our religion,illiya?We have astika and nastika too,illiya.We are diverse in our religious concepts and everyone has a place,totally inclusive in our dharma,illiya?

sb

>>yen kadavul nu oru conceptaye nambo uruvaaki irukka koodathu???<<

S S,adu one of the many concepts of our religion,illiya?We have astika and nastika too,illiya.We are diverse in our religious concepts and everyone has a place,totally inclusive in our dharma,illiya?

sb

Yes, exactly... adhai thaan annan mango ku solla try pannaren...

No no - Perarivu, sirrarivu nnu rendu eruukku. Nammaloduthu - Chirrarivu

Perarivu is the intelligence that put-together the entire cosmos.

We don't invent anything - Vipareetha Gnanam - enna SB sir kavuthuttengale

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Ch 15 TEXT 19[/FONT]
yo mam evam asammudho
janati purusottamam
sa sarva-vid bhajati mam
sarva-bhavena bharata
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]SYNONYMS[/FONT]
bump.gif
yah--anyone; mam--unto Me; evam--certainly; asammudhah--without a doubt; janati--knows; purusa-uttamam--the Supreme Personality of Godhead; sah--he; sarva-vit--knower of everything; bhajati--renders devotional service; mam--unto Me; sarva-bhavena--in all respects; bharata--O son of Bharata.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]TRANSLATION[/FONT]
bump.gif
Whoever knows Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, without doubting, is to be understood as the knower of everything, and He therefore engages himself in full devotional service, O son of Bharata.

athellam seri .. namma inventiontengale - bhagawan'a poi

I think na seriya explain panninaei,neenga seriya poorinchikkiliyai."silar" ie few people think...daan ezhudirikaein,seriya padingo neenga...enna sir,bhagavan illamal numa ellam muttall daan sir M M.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]TEXT 15[/FONT]
sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisto
mattah smrtir jnanam apohanam ca
vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyo
vedanta-krd veda-vid eva caham
bump.gif
sarvasya--of all living beings; ca--and; aham--I; hrdi--in the heart; sannivistah--being situated; mattah--from Me; smrtih--remembrance; jnanam--knowledge; apohanam ca--and forgetfulness; vedaih--by the Vedas; ca--also; sarvaih--all; aham--I am; eva--certainly; vedyah--knowable; vedanta-krt--the compiler of the Vedanta; veda-vit--the knower of the Vedas; eva--certainly; ca--and; aham--I.
bump.gif
I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas I am to be known; indeed I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas.

No no - Perarivu, sirrarivu nnu rendu eruukku. Nammaloduthu - Chirrarivu

Perarivu is the intelligence that put-together the entire cosmos.

We don't invent anything - Vipareetha Gnanam - enna SB sir kavuthuttengale

Apdeenu nambo thaan ninaikirom... illena, yen Shri S or Shri R or Shri M vandhu ippo nambaloda confusiona theerthu vekka matengura?

Enna sir, ivlo confusion in perception irukkum podhu once in 100 years aavadhu ava "astral" form le vandhu ellorkum pratyakshamana unmai edhu nu sollalaame?

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Ch 15 TEXT 17[/FONT]
uttamah purusas tv anyah
paramatmety udahrtah
yo loka-trayam avisya
bibharty avyaya isvarah
bump.gif
uttamah--the best; purusah--personality; tu--but; anyah--another; parama--the supreme; atma--self; iti--thus; udahrtah--is said; yah--one who; loka--of the universe; trayam--the three divisions; avisya--entering; bibharti--maintaining; avyayah--inexhaustible; isvarah--the Lord.
bump.gif
Besides these two, there is the greatest living personality, the Lord Himself, who has entered into these worlds and is maintaining them.

when a pamaparam revolves - we can infer that there pre-supposes an intelligence.
in the same way ... lat round I did explain all those things what?

Inference is a pramanam called anumanam

So we can infer PERARIVU.

as for confusions...

Perhaps you are knocking a wrong door. this forum is a chatter box, no structured teaching available here - so how can you expect your confusion to go away?

Living entities, who are innumerable, can be divided into two classes--the fallible and the infallible. The living entities are separated parts and parcels of God. When they are in contact with the material world, they are called jiva-bhuta, mean that they are fallible. Those who are in oneness with the God, however, are called infallible. Oneness does not mean that they have no individuality, but that there is no disunity. They are all agreeable to the purpose of the creation. Of course, in the spiritual world, there is no such thing as creation.

According to Lord Krsna, there are two classes of men. The Vedas give evidence of this, so there is no doubt about it. The living entities, who are struggling in this world with the mind and five senses, have their material bodies which are changing as long as the living entities are conditioned. One's body changes due to contact with matter; matter is changing, so the living entity appears to be changing. But in the spiritual world the body is not made of matter; therefore there is no change. In the material world the living entity undergoes six changes--birth, growth, duration, reproduction, then dwindling and vanishing. These are the changes of the material body. But in the spiritual world the body does not change; there is no old age, there is no birth, there is no death. There all exists in oneness. Any living entity who has come in contact with matter, beginning from the first created being, Brahma, down to a small ant, is changing its body; therefore they are all fallible. In the spiritual world, however, they are always liberated in oneness. Excerpts from Guru Srila Prabhupada.

sb

sesh !

there is structured teaching available - may be you didn't knock that yet.
or you are struck with some wrong answer that you are not able to come out.

if you think , i didn't stretch enough , forgive me .

regards

bhagwan took 10 avatars - each different.

We understand all are HIS manifestation

sesh !

there is structured teaching available - may be you didn't knock that yet.
or you are struck with some wrong answer that you are not able to come out.

if you think , i didn't stretch enough , forgive me .

regards

Yes, i have not knocked at the structured teaching... but that is not an excuse to brush away my queries... or to say that i am stuck up at the wrong end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back