• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

2012 in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brahmastra

Sun is rising as usual in the east. I'm standing here outside the school,waiting for my 10 yr kid.He studies in class 2. Only this year he could get admission into the school. For the last 5 years admissions were closed for the general category students.School bell rings. I can see a lot of happy children coming out of the gate, I waited for half an hour and my kid came at last after other children. Genaral students are not allowed to cross the gate unless other OBC/SC/ST students have crossed the gates. OBC/SC/ST fathers drive away their children in classy cars. But I have to walk back home with my kid a 5km stretch. I lost my car some years back when Govt. came with a rule that general people have to deposit a tax equal to cost of their cars. Failing which I had to sell the car.As far as buses are concerned,the seats in buses are reserved for OBC/SC/ST .So no place there also. After walking some 5km in scorching heat I finally reached home. It was wednesday … shit , no electricity.Every Mon,Wed,Thu,Sat is power
cut in the houses of General category population, so that SC/ST/OBC can be uplifted by providing them with every opportunity and in that consideration electricity is an important factor.
Its 10:00 pm in night no electricity at home. Its very hot inside the four
walls of home. So I dare to step out in park with my wife and kid. I seated
myself with my family on a secluded bench in garden. It was hardly 5 min.A
guard came to us strolling in the park. He asked me what caste you belong to. I said with some hesitation .. G..General.He asked me to pay a fine of
Rs.200 and get out of the park.
My Fault…
The bench I was sitting on was meant for again the SC/ST/OBC. For their
upliftment peace of mind is on essential things. So govt came with this
decision to Reserve benches for them.Kudos to them…
Its early in the morning …the newspaper wala just knocked the door. I took
the newspaper and started reading, its independence day. I never used to
forget this days some 20 yrs back. My kid hardly knows wat 15th august is
,because I never told him any stories of greatness of our country or
anything realted to country.I don't feel like telling him the failures after freedom.
On front page of newspaper, in a corner their is a news about a OBC member getting 6 months impriosonment in "BAL SUDHAR GRAHA" from a juvenile court for murdering and raping a six year old girl. Yes the rules have been amended, since the last 5 years.The Culprit was a 25 year old OBC so age relaxation was provided for trial of crime. So he was taken to juvenile
court, since there is an age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST.
About 11 am some one gave me the BAD news about demise of one of my neighbour and friend Mr.Mehta. I went to his house for condolence next day
,his body was lying there still rotting in the heat. I asked his son about
the Cremation .His son told me " Many reserved category have died yesterday so we are not getting entry to cremation ground " . This rule is the latest from Govt.Where the seats in cremation ground will be reserved for SC/ST/OBC for their upliftment.
Finally next day Mehta ji was creamted. I could see sun seeting through the
Flames burning a liberated Body, liberated from caste n creed.I was surprised sun still sets in the west?
It was about 9 pm , I was about to sleep in my bed my son came to me with innocence in his eyes,inquisitively he asked me the question
"What is reservation?"
I asked him "where u heard that?"
he suddenly burst in tears .. i asked him to keep..quiet
But i could listen through his sobs "mujhe bhi reservation chahiye(i too want reservation)".How can i convince him its no other toy in the market i can get for him?He kept crying that night ,claiming many of "his classmates have got reservation".
To make him quiet i said ok , i'll buy you reservation at your next B'day.
HOPE he understands the bloody concept soon .
Bye Bye india

Laughter - A good medicine!

sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself ~"Lillian, you should have remained a virgin."
-- Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.
-- Mark Twain

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.
-- George Burns

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
-- Victor Borge

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
-- Mark Twain

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
-- Socrates

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
-- Groucho Marx

My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.
-- Jimmy Durante

I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
-- Zsa Zsa Gabor

My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
-- Rodney Dangerfield

Money can't buy you happiness .. but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
-- Spike Milligan

I am opposed to millionaires... but it would be dangerous to offer me the position.
-- Mark Twain

Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP.
-- Joe Namath

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon.
Then it's time for my nap.
-- Bob Hope

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
-- W.C. Fields

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.
-- Will Rogers

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. . as you grow older, it will avoid you.
-- Winston Churchill

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty ... but everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.
-- Phyllis Diller

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.
-- Billy Crystal

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.

Gives me nightmares

Brahmastra said:
Sun is rising as usual in the east. I'm standing here outside the school,waiting for my 10 yr kid.He studies in class 2. Only this year he could get admission into the school. For the last 5 years admissions were closed for the general category students.School bell rings. I can see a lot of happy children coming out of the gate, I waited for half an hour and my kid came at last after other children. Genaral students are not allowed to cross the gate unless other OBC/SC/ST students have crossed the gates. OBC/SC/ST fathers drive away their children in classy cars. But I have to walk back home with my kid a 5km stretch. I lost my car some years back when Govt. came with a rule that general people have to deposit a tax equal to cost of their cars. Failing which I had to sell the car.As far as buses are concerned,the seats in buses are reserved for OBC/SC/ST .So no place there also. After walking some 5km in scorching heat I finally reached home. It was wednesday … shit , no electricity.Every Mon,Wed,Thu,Sat is power
cut in the houses of General category population, so that SC/ST/OBC can be uplifted by providing them with every opportunity and in that consideration electricity is an important factor.
guard came to us strolling in the park. He asked me what caste you belong to. I said with some hesitation .. G..General.He asked me to pay a fine of
My Fault…
anything realted to country.I don't feel like telling him the failures after freedom.
On front page of newspaper, in a corner their is a news about a OBC member getting 6 months impriosonment in "BAL SUDHAR GRAHA" from a juvenile court for murdering and raping a six year old girl. Yes the rules have been amended, since the last 5 years.The Culprit was a 25 year old OBC so age relaxation was provided for trial of crime. So he was taken to juvenile
About 11 am some one gave me the BAD news about demise of one of my neighbour and friend Mr.Mehta. I went to his house for condolence next day
the Cremation .His son told me " Many reserved category have died yesterday so we are not getting entry to cremation ground " . This rule is the latest from Govt.Where the seats in cremation ground will be reserved for SC/ST/OBC for their upliftment.
Flames burning a liberated Body, liberated from caste n creed.I was surprised sun still sets in the west?
It was about 9 pm , I was about to sleep in my bed my son came to me with innocence in his eyes,inquisitively he asked me the question
"What is reservation?"
But i could listen through his sobs "mujhe bhi reservation chahiye(i too want reservation)".How can i convince him its no other toy in the market i can get for him?He kept crying that night ,claiming many of "his classmates have got reservation".
Bye Bye india

Hi,
Is this supposed to be a joke, or some predictions from Nostradamus or some wise seer, or from some puran about the future?
Gives me shivers even to read it.
Jai

Hi all,
Anyone has any idea about the women's reservation bill? Are Brahmin women also eligible for the quota? From the way things are going on, the punishment for the worst sins as per garuda puranam might be "ramanabi najanam"...which in Anniyan style jumbled from "Brahmana Jananam"( xcuse my sanskrit)--- the punishment of being born as a brahmin boy.
Jai

Wish our PM reads this piece of prose.....

Brahmastra said:
My Fault…
"What is reservation?"
Bye Bye india

ceetharam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back