Enlightening experiences - Page 13
Tamil Brahmins
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 121 to 122 of 122
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    5,216
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31/4
    Given: 1/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Really enlightening experiences at the stock market. One can connect one's understanding of the data and the functioning of the market to something as deep as understanding the way nature works. If one really understands stock market, one understands many profound things.

    I am beginning to see some amazing results and I am getting more interested in the math required for understanding of the market.
    Regards,
    Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
    http://www.sravnatestprep.com
    https://twitter.com/sravna2
  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    5,216
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31/4
    Given: 1/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It seems to me that destiny is not totally irreversible. There are elements of "may or may not happen" in the future and it seems to be a great design. Something may exist in the future with 80% probability of happening and we can work on even that 20% sincerely to make it not happen.

    I also think that destiny is best changed with spiritual practices. We can think of forces of destiny itself as spiritual energy and the best way to counter them is by spirituality. When we try to do something by force it has repercussions and we cannot escape the consequences, in fact will be more affected by it in the future.
    Regards,
    Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
    http://www.sravnatestprep.com
    https://twitter.com/sravna2
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •