Introduce yourself here - Page 453
Tamil Brahmins
Page 453 of 462 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4613
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    HI ,I AM JEEVANANTHAM basically from tirupattur,tamil nadu but settled here in bangalore ,karanataka and i am land developer.i completed 2 residential layouts and started 3rd one.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Hi,
    I am new to TamilBrahmins.com site. Praveen has asked me to help him.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Hello , I am Radha(Parvati) from chennai . I am an alumnus of SIES COLLEGE ,AND INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE BOMBAY . I Am thankful to be a part of this group .i have a query regarding what the bridegrooms family needs to bring from home for the nischyathatham .
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0

Hi everybody This is Raja Rajan Abhivathaye vashistha Maitruraranya threyarusha Praranvidha Koundinya Gothra Apasthamba soothra Yajur shukha adyahi sree Raja Rajan sarma Aham Asmi Bho
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 224/34
    Given: 197/33

Quote Originally Posted by teamtb View Post
    Hi,
    Hi..nice to meet you.

Will strive to be good from now on.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/4
    Given: 7/19

Quote Originally Posted by teamtb View Post
    Hi,
    Hi Welcome Sir.

Hope with your taking up the responsibility, threads drifting from the main topic will come to an end.

Hope you will recede and deliver justice whenever your intervention is sought for.

Hope to have smooth sailing in this Forum. :-)
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

This thread is for new members, and people who want to welcome the new members to the forum.

If you want to discuss some other topic create a new thread.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 80/6
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    HI ,I AM JEEVANANTHAM basically from tirupattur,tamil nadu but settled here in bangalore ,karanataka and i am land developer.i completed 2 residential layouts and started 3rd one.
    hi sir

just contact krish44 for retirement community project....
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0

Welcome L Raja Rajan

Quote Originally Posted by tbs View Post
    hi sir

just contact krish44 for retirement community project....
    We are in to Senior Luxury Living one of kind villa resort with modern comforts combined with spiritual richness shaping near Chennai (80 kms from Chennai) Best regards
    Last edited by praveen; 20-05-2017 at 09:05 AM.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 151/63
    Given: 21/36

Quote Originally Posted by lrajarajan View Post
    We are in to Senior Luxury Living one of kind villa resort with modern comforts combined with spiritual richness shaping near Chennai (80 kms from Chennai) Interested please visit seniorluxuryliving.in or call 9444435599. Best regards

Sir I can reach your Linkedin post but can not access the internet site from USA.

Raja Rajan Loganathan

CEO Holistic Living India Ltd , seniorluxuryliving.in Chennai
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.