Tamil Brahmins
Page 3 of 465 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello everyone, I am Saranathan, a retired banker living in a suburb west of Toronto.
    Downloads
    Uploads

K.Madhavan

0 Not allowed!
    I am retired engineer residing in Chennai.I am already a member of Tambras.I came to know about this website from a friend. I t is excellent. But, I feel it could be made user-friendly.For eg., for posting this message, I had to search your website for some time. Even now, I am not sure whether this is the correct location, for an introduction.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

My name is shankar and i am working in Gulf. Eventhough i have joined this site quite some time back, i could not post any comments earlier. I think this is a very useful site for brahmins particularly younger ones to know more about our community. I will definitely share whatever information that i know to this forum.

All the very best to the Tamil Brahmins website team. God Bless us all.

Thanks,

Shankar
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi
    i am ravi and wondering how to perform avaniavittam for samaveda tomorrow without vathiyar
    i got into this site now and i am pleased
    i will be in touch with you all again
    regards
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi i am ravi
    i am thrilled and planning to perform avaniavittam tomorrow thro this internet

9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I am sitaramm;
    I am glad to be part of this community.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi
    this is A. Ganesan

I am very much glad to join with you. I was searching this kind of site.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    WISH U ALL HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHY

15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

S Srinivasan

0 Not allowed!
    Srinivasan
    Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    A warm welcome to all new members...
    I am from Mathura. I too am searching for sloka audio fiels and reached this site.
    Thank you,
    Srinivasan
    Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
    1. Requests
    2. Questions
    3. Spam
    4. More than once introductions
    5. Advertisements

Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

S Srinivasan

0 Not allowed!
    Sir,
    Namaskarams. I am an employee of IOCL, Mathura.
    S.Srinivasan
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.