• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Malaysia Airlines..TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.
TVK ji,

We are shocked here.

Have no idea what happened to the plane.

Still missing and cant be located.

I hope it did not crash..wonder if it was hijacked?

Dear Friends,

See...... All of us have started praying for the safety of the people aboard.

That is the belief in the power of prayer. We can't talk of Karma theory now! :nono:

Our family joins in the prayer for the safe landing of the plane. :pray2:

Dear Friends,

That is the belief in the power of prayer. We can't talk of Karma theory now! :nono:

Mam,

Well said. We also pray for the safety of passengers/crew.:pray2:

Dear Friends,

No comment:violin:

Prasadji, my only comment is that this is natural survival instinct. It is expected from most social animals. For all we know bees and ants may be praying for their tribe's survival too.

Do ants pray??

article-0-0BFFC7AF00000578-767_634x429.jpg

Source: Meet the fire ant

I think we need to get real at the time of disaster and get moving!

When we actually sit and pray.... to a certain extent we let the anxiety and sadness get out of us..when that happens we actually do not "feel" as much anymore and stop taking even the needed action.

Sometimes prayer is actually "passing the buck" just to relieve our own feelings.

When we do not "cry"....we keep the feelings in us and that actually makes us propel into action.

BTW Search is on..US Navy is also helping out in the search.

In the passenger list there seems to be 2 people with fake passports cos when passenger list was checked..2 people who were supposed to be the passengers are actually well and alive in some part of Europe and one said he had lost his passport recently..and the other had no idea who is using his identity.

So every angle has to be explored cos who are the 2 people with the fake passport??

Last edited:
Dear Renu,

The affected families will surely be crying. No one can console them right now! :sad:

Others can pray the Almighty to give them enough strength to bear the lose!

I always thought malaysian airlines was a good airline. I sincerely hope it was not due to a defect in the plane. I had been frequently using this airline for all my trips to singapore in preference to airindia and cheap indian airlines.air travel has become unsafe. in addition indian airports have been downgraded by american authorities for lack of proper navigational aids. also many pilots do not have cat3 certification for flying in cold season.we do not know the cause of crash . we will know when black box is recovered and analysed.
we can only sympathise with relatives of those who lost their lives and those still missing. for us in india ,it appears faraway. it could be anyone of us....

Dear Renu,

The affected families will surely be crying. No one can console them right now! :sad:

Others can pray the Almighty to give them enough strength to bear the lose!

Mam,

You are right. We are praying the Almighty God to give enough strength to the members of the bereaved families to bear the irrecoverable loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Krish ji,

There were 5 Indian Citizens on board.

So its not really far away.

There are 5 very concerned families in India too.

Dear Doc,

Malaysia is officially Islamic. And Malaysia is hinting this may be a terrorist incident but hesitating to name the perpetrators of this ghastly crime for fear of provoking a backlash on a particular "religion of peace". Very sad.

People belonging to this "religion of peace" created a huge ruckus when the Indian Gov't issued Vaishno Devi coins and wanted it withdrawn as it was "anti-secular". But they are not condemning their own kith and kin when they commit heinous acts. Is this "secular"?

Where is the debris of the missing plane? :noidea:

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (CNN) --

The mysteries surrounding the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, and the true identities of some of its passengers, are as deep

as the South China Sea waters a multinational search team is canvassing for the jet. O
ne promising lead has turned out to be a dead end.

A "strange object" spotted by a Singaporean search plane late Sunday afternoon is not debris from the missing jetliner, a U.S. official familiar

with the issue told CNN on Sunday. A
U.S. reconnaissance plane "thought it saw something like debris but it was a false alarm," said the official

who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Source:
Official: 'Strange object' not Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 debris - CNN.com

Dear Doc,

Malaysia is officially Islamic. And Malaysia is hinting this may be a terrorist incident but hesitating to name the perpetrators of this ghastly crime for fear of provoking a backlash on a particular "religion of peace". Very sad.

People belonging to this "religion of peace" created a huge ruckus when the Indian Gov't issued Vaishno Devi coins and wanted it withdrawn as it was "anti-secular". But they are not condemning their own kith and kin when they commit heinous acts. Is this "secular"?

As I said earlier, when they are in minority, they cry hoarse for Secularism

When they are in majority, they want nothing but fundamentalism!

Has any group so far taken credit for this ghastly incident...Normally terrorist groups do this as they fear none!

As I said earlier, when they are in minority, they cry hoarse for Secularism

When they are in majority, they want nothing but fundamentalism!

Has any group so far taken credit for this ghastly incident...Normally terrorist groups do this as they fear none!

I bet you know that Malaysia is 'officially' an Islamic nation. They are soft-pedaling this issue for obvious reasons. I'm sure they wouldn't want to be bracketed with the likes of Saudi, Yemen etc.

And China is facing Islamic extremism in provinces such as Xinjiang. If at all the perpetrators happen to belong to the "religion of peace", Chinese Muslims might be sent to some labor camp en-masse.

renukaji
sometimes we lose our sensitivity and cannot appreciate the stress associated with a national tragedy of 300 people going missing. many family would have lost their loved ones. we can only grieve for them. we are helpless.

Last edited:
renukaji
sometimes we lose our sensitivity and cannot appreciate the stress associated with a national tragedy of 300 people going missing. many family would have lost their loved ones. we can only grieve for them. we are helpless.

We only lose our sensitivity when its not our own blood.

That's just human nature to only feel for their own and not for others.

Something that even Arjuna displayed..what I call the Arjuna Syndrome...only having feeling for their own kith and kin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back