• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Legalising lgbt is blasphemy of hinduism

Don't be evasive - What is your dharma in a situation when lying to save your skin . Is it then lower Dharma?

There is always a higher dharma operating which decides your destiny including future births. One's own dharma depends on one's capabilities for being balanced. If one is unable to be balanced, events will happen to him in such a way he evolves but he will not be said to be doing wrong if he acts in accordance with his capacity for being balanced. Our ancient people identified some tell tale signs which categorizes a person's ability for being balanced.

Lying to save one's skin may or may not be lower dharma. Justice is established by the higher dharma.

Dharma labyrinth! Lying to save another person is higher dharma But it may or may not be lower dharma lying to save yourself- I have no idea! Is it adharma ? I cannot find my way in the dharma labyrinth!

Dear Shri Prasad,

To understand there is an absolute standard consider the perfect moral entity which is God. He would have no dilemma in selecting an action under any situation. It seems subjective because there are limitations to human mind and the capabilities among humans are varying but there is indeed an objective answer for a perfect being. The less the limitations of a person or more evolved he is, the more close is his thinking towards that of the perfect being. There is also the factor of faith. Some people prefer to blindly trust the views of who they think were highly evolved.

Do you think you are perfect??????
Do you think you are highly evolved, compared to who?????

We are all human so our values or morals are constantly changing. No one, I say No one has absolute values or morals. Your morals are good only for you at that moment of time. You can not expect anyone else to live by your standards, not even your wife.

I have a feeling that you are just playing with words. You made a horrendous statement about absolute morals, you are too vain to accept your mistake, or you are delusional.

JJji pointed it, a-TBji is said it, I have shown the fallacy of your statements. But you keep repeating the same jibberish.

:drum::der::lalala:

Last edited:
Dear Shri Prasad and Smt. Jambunathan,

I am not playing with words and there is no labyrinth. It is very difficult to make people understand morality by words. The soul should be sufficiently evolved for that otherwise you are more focused on the words per se than on the substance.

No one is perfectly moral and so no one can practice dharma perfectly just no one is perfectly intelligent and so cannot reason perfectly. The fact that we have limitations does not mean there is no absolute standard. Our goal is to move towards that standard. People who are very evolved will have the same notion of what is good and what is bad but there will be disparity between people at the higher level and the ones at the lower level.

Last edited:
Once again Atma has no levels. According to Advaita philosophy, there is no difference between Atma and Paramatma (or Brahman). It is the envelope of maya, that keeps the Atma from Paramatma.

There are no higher or lower levels of morals.
There are criminals who get caught and criminals who do not get caught or escapes prosecution.
But they are all immoral from MY pov. Yours might be different.

Similarly, there might be those who did not commit any crime, but tell lies (whatever the reason), that would be immoral, again according to my value system.

Somehow you do not want to own the YOUR value system. You keep thrusting that on others. Then claim that YOU are superior or evolved spiritual person so everybody should follow that. Does it remind you of Hirankaspu?

I am not forcing anyone to follow any value system . Follow the one that is most natural to you but that does not make morality subjective. It is like saying that since there are several IQ levels there is no particular level that can be said to be superior intelligence.

Once again Atma has no levels. According to Advaita philosophy, there is no difference between Atma and Paramatma (or Brahman). It is the envelope of maya, that keeps the Atma from Paramatma.

There are no higher or lower levels of morals.
There are criminals who get caught and criminals who do not get caught or escapes prosecution.
But they are all immoral from MY pov. Yours might be different.

Similarly, there might be those who did not commit any crime, but tell lies (whatever the reason), that would be immoral, again according to my value system.

Somehow you do not want to own the YOUR value system. You keep thrusting that on others. Then claim that YOU are superior or evolved spiritual person so everybody should follow that. Does it remind you of Hirankaspu?

An "evolved person" is one who treat others with kindness and follow the rule of treating others like you would like to be treated.

A person whose messages consistently display lack of comprehension/reasonoing along with a heart that is narrow or closed, cannot be reasoned with

One can throw around some buzz words and talk about special powers are blinded by their egoity. Same is the case with emotional devotees who may chant God's name (and cite all kinds of scriptures) but lack basic sense of relating to other human beings.

I am not forcing anyone to thefollow any value system . Follow the one that is most natural to you but that does not make morality subjective. It is like saying that since there are several IQ levels there is no particular level that can be said to be superior intelligence.

Your Dharma is neither subjetive nor objective but only adjective - Higher lower perfect imperfect evolving non evolving etc ! Confused Dharma with no clarity!But Laws are evolving Dharma is stagnant! Law decriminalized but dharma feels it is blasphemy! not moving forward ! Few days back it was 377 yesterday 497 Today it could be Sabarimala!

Your Dharma is neither subjetive nor objective but only adjective - Higher lower perfect imperfect evolving non evolving etc ! Confused Dharma with no clarity!But Laws are evolving Dharma is stagnant! Law decriminalized but dharma feels it is blasphemy! not moving forward ! Few days back it was 377 yesterday 497 Today it could be Sabarimala!

That is the problem if you think what are seen by the eyes only are real. Develop your mind and use it to see the truths. What appear to the eyes as stagnant is indeed very vibrant.

I sit in judgment and decide who is evolved and who is not evolved. Dont ask me whether I am evolved or not. I know I am fully evolved. Now read the last but one line.

You lack comprehension and reasoning is absent in your messages because I do not comprehend any in them. But I know well that you are egotistic. Your heart is narrow, closed etc. etc., because you do not agree with what I say. I am clever enough to put it as "you are difficult to reason with". I judge you as such and that is final. Now read the last but one line.

You speak words which I do not understand and so they are buzz words and you are throwing them around and it is egoity or whatever it is. I relate well with other human beings which will be evident from what you read here in this just one message while you and many other devotees who chant God's name are unable to relate well with other human beings.

I am completely cured of ego and am a wonderful being, while you and your crowd are not.

I am God. Go and tell your God to go and hang.

If any one here discerns any connection between this post and post#232, it is just "God's" mischief and I am not responsible.

Last edited:
That is the problem if you think what are seen by the eyes only are real. Develop your mind and use it to see the truths. What appear to the eyes as stagnant is indeed very vibrant.

People with கண் saw just now Sabarimala dharma as adharma - The developed mind with புண் has no sight - foresight hindsight or even the vibrant rainbow colour vision! But their blindness is selective They are aggressive moral police with their மூன்றாம் கண் - the hidden surveillance camera!

I sit in judgment and decide who is evolved and who is not evolved. Dont ask me whether I am evolved or not. I know I am fully evolved. Now read the last but one line.

You lack comprehension and reasoning is absent in your messages because I do not comprehend any in them. But I know well that you are egotistic. Your heart is narrow, closed etc. etc., because you do not agree with what I say. I am clever enough to put it as "you are difficult to reason with". I judge you as such and that is final. Now read the last but one line.

You speak words which I do not understand and so they are buzz words and you are throwing them around and it is egoity or whatever it is. I relate well with other human beings which will be evident from what you read here in this just one message while you and many other devotees who chant God's name are unable to relate well with other human beings.

I am completely cured of ego and am a wonderful being, while you and your crowd are not.

If any one here discerns any connection between this post and post#232, it is just "God's" mischief and I am not responsible.

This piece is pure venom coated in sugar. This piece was meant to be sent as PM, or should have been shot from an AK47.
It was against Mr. a-TB, and had no other purpose. Sad.
When you have nothing to contribute to the topic, why post.

Again I sit in judgment like a friend of me. I decide what is venom and what is elixir. I know what is an AK-47 and what comes out of it. I wont even read the thread fully as I have already judged that you have not contributed anything. I have contributed immensely large wisdom through this thread while you have given nothing. This is final. I have no time to argue with you. I am always right. I have a lot of CP work to do and all that will be original contribution.

Again I sit in judgment like a friend of me. I decide what is venom and what is elixir. I know what is an AK-47 and what comes out of it. I wont even read the thread fully as I have already judged that you have not contributed anything. I have contributed immensely large wisdom through this thread while you have given nothing. This is final. I have no time to argue with you. I am always right. I have a lot of CP work to do and all that will be original contribution.

You do not get off that easy.
Actually, you have a lot of wisdom, you always present the Vaisnava way of doing things. That was always informative. You don't have to be snickering at others, instead, you can educate us in your style.
But then again it is your petulant style, you visit occasionally only to attack and then run.

:flame::peep:

LOL LOL ...

For someone who wanted to ignore and move on, it appears our dear Iyengarval is fixated in reading my posts between chanting Narayana.. And getting worked up

Actually in post #232 I was thinking what to write that is truthful that may get a response from our friend. He sprung to action in no time LOL

Dear friend, I have nothing against you, my hugs to you still stands.

I dont know what God is but I know Godliness in people.

That comes from the heart, not from the head.

A heart that wants to punish people who did no harm to you is not capable of true devotion even if you are all tattooed up.

I never understood Madam Renuka's statement earlier in other threads that suddenly make sense to me.

I think she said " Narayana is the God and Ramanuja is his messenger"

Sounded much like "Allah is the God and Mohammad is his messenger"

The problem with kind of thinking is that it leads to an undesirable TB behavior.

TB = Taliban

So a spineless and gutless version of Taliban is to moralize and punish what people do in the privacy of their place. For such people the next birth may be like this.

May you be born in the future to receive a very pleasurable life receiving gay sex every day, LOL

Take it easy , my friend. Dont go bananas - you had a unique style to respond and I have responded in my own style.

Dont get worked up so you live long. Dont just chant Narayana but learn to know what Narayana represents LOL

This piece is pure venom coated in sugar. This piece was meant to be sent as PM, or should have been shot from an AK47.
It was against Mr. a-TB, and had no other purpose. Sad.
When you have nothing to contribute to the topic, why post.

We all know Mr Vaagmi for a long time in all his Avatars.

He is acting the way he truly is and the family he represents. You cannot expect much more.

Let him express his views. Probably he was overjoyed at his own post patting himself on his back for originality

Though he practices untouchability in his life, I offer my hugs to him unconditionally LOL

Guys!

Bromance please!
Have Dharmic values of sharing hugs and kisses in Sattva way.

Let God Bless Thou(L.G.B.T)

Folks,

One of the golden laws of nature is regression to the mean. When a large deviation from the normal occurs, there is a correction and automatically, normal is approached subsequently. In longer and longer runs, this gets more and more reinforced. Anomalies do occur in natural and in fact are part of nature but there is a mechanism in nature to not let anomalies go out of control. The reason I think is it would destroy the underlying order in nature. In other words the underlying order in nature ensures that anomalies dont disturb the norm.

All you guys disturbed my intense tapasya with your constant wars of the LGBT kind.

So with my 3rd eye I hereby make all of you men experience what you despise so much.

Right away Sravna turns into Ricky Martin and Vaagmi turns into George Michael..so just give the world a careless whisper and a Livin La Vida Shanti Loka...the best looking men are mostly gay! Lol

[video=youtube_share;p47fEXGabaY]https://youtu.be/p47fEXGabaY[/video]

Renuka,

I use the magical weapon of regression to the mean and not only undo what you did but also make our LGBT supporters see the ugly side of what they support and make them realize that to be normal is only bliss.

One would argue that mutations are responsible for creating higher quality mean. But one has to separate the grain from the chaff. A rule one might use is whether the deviation serves the important purpose of propagating the species? Decide for yourself.

Renuka,

I use the magical weapon of regression to the mean and not only undo what you did but also make our LGBT supporters see the ugly side of what they support and make them realize that to be normal is only bliss.

Sravna..
Finally everyone straight or LGBT is searching for an empty orifice to fill or offering an empty orifice to be filled.

The fact is emptiness gives fullness..Truly a Sayujyam moment from Shunyam to Purnam.

If only you could undestand this simple logic it would indeed be magic! Lol

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back