• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

என் பெயர் நித்யா, நான் ஒரு பிராமண பெண் , நான் மடிப்பாக்கத்தில் குடும்பத்துடன் வசித்து வருகிறேன் ,எனக்கு சமையல் வேலை நன்றாக செய்வேன் ,உங்களுக்கு தெரிந்த இடத்தில சமையலுக்கு ஆள் தேவை பட்டாள் சொல்லவும் ph: 9488636201
I shall post this in Ads and offers forum so that members who don't follow this thread will make a note of your number.

All the best. Smt. Raji Ram

Hi All ,
My name is Ganesan , staying in South Malaysia , working in Spore , glad to be a part of this community.
Will make attempt to visit the temples for specific stars a posted here.
Great info .

Thanks.

Hi I am Bala and live in USA and am retired I am actively involved in local temple here.

Hi All ,
My name is Ganesan , staying in South Malaysia , working in Spore , glad to be a part of this community.
Will make attempt to visit the temples for specific stars a posted here.
Great info .

Thanks.

Salam Sejahtera,

Rakyat Msia?
Duduk kat mana?
Johor?

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am presently residing at Erode. I was in look for some Mantras to be chanted on regular basis and fortunately get into this site. I am happy to part of this forum and I am glad that there is a separate forum for our Brahmin community.

Unfeigned Regards,

L.Chandrasekar

I am Mrs.Lakshmi Renganathan Iyengar from Coimbatore right now residing in Muscat, Oman for a period of 14 years. My huband Mr.Renganathan is from Srirangam, Trichy and I have two children one boy aged 19 years and a girl aged 13 years. My family is living in Muscat. I am religious and community oriented person. I miss India and especially visiting temples. When ever we come to India for vacation we try to visit temples especially 108 diviya desams. I am delighted to be associated with your web and I hope we mutually benefit each other. Thank you

Self Introdoction

To the Great Tamilbrahmins,

Namaskaram! I introduce myself as Mrs.Lakshmi Sourirajan living in Hyderabad since 1970. My age is 77 yrs.and 3 months. I am very happy to be a member of Tamil Brahmins. Though I have not posted nor did I visit often, now I have decided to visit everyday realizing the usefulness of this magnificent website. I shall give more details in my next post. Regards,
Lakshmi Rajan

Hi All

I would like to Introduce myself as Sheela Sampath. Happy to be a member of Tamil Brahmins. This is the first time I'm replying to a thread. Hope to be connected more often. Regards

Hello, my name is Hariharan Iyer. Native place: Palghat, Kerala. Born and brought up in Calcutta (National High School, St Xavier's) Completed 6th-SSLC/PUC in Madras (RKM Main, AM Jain). Completed undergraduate/graduate schooling in California. Civil Service (Public Service) retired from State of California. Now spending time teaching high school and Adult Ed. in California. Watch movies, travel (mostly to temples) and lately watching D.A.Joseph's upanyasam on Perumal and other religious topics, find it very educational, fulfilling. Came upon the website and time considered well worth spent.

Welcome to the Group and to USA

Hello to all,
I am sundararajan based in Chennai , frequently travel to US.
Happy to be part of this community.

Thanks
Hello Subdarrajan
Glad you are a part out our group
This is krishna from Dallas
I am also from from chennai but settled here since 2009 - lets connect my email id is [email protected] and my USA no is 214 682 9835- God Bless you

Hi Friends,
This is SATHYAN(TAMIL VAISHNAVAN). I have completed my B.E(ECE) in 2016. Now preparing competitive examination. I have interest to write some devotion words region in song, quote, wish. I have feeling good by joined with great. In future, I will published my great words, songs in this committee. Well. enhanced . Good afternoon. Culture is rationalism. rationalism have not without culture. Rituals, mantras, pooja have great meaning. So I have to interest to learn it. We have to discuss great way and must find solution for problems. Service have nature. Where is no need ego. Whatever people thing is not important. if we find ourselves then that is important.

Well&Regards
SATHYAN N

I am Nanjai Bala and live in Dunwoody, GA, USA. Lived in USA since 1965, 78 years old, married, two children and two grandchilden. From a small village near Karur.

Hi, I am D Dhandapani from Coimbatore,today I received a what's app msg, which I am sharing here, may be useful to few.
Msg from Mr. J. Gopalakrishnan, a volunteer from, Chennai, Shri Ramakrishna mission students home. mylapore.
every year, they do free Upanayanam to deserving, economically weaker Brahmin family boys,
you can ask the deserving poor Brahmin family to contact Mr. Gopal 9962882523..
Thanks...

I am Kalyanaraaman from Srirangam, retired engineer, aged 69. Interested in hindhu practices, manthras for performing poojas and other karmas at my house. I like learn sanskrit language to enable me understand the various slokas. I am quite old to TB but not very active in the forum due many reasons.

Latest ads

Back