• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Vanakam,

Am Anjali, from Mauritius, Psy'D Researcher.
Been surfing on Vedic Mantras and found my queries in this site.
Grateful to have spend five years in Tamil Nadu as student back through University phase.
Anticipating for a Spiritual Trip to Chennai in months to come.
If any1 can help me plan the trip, mika nandri.

நான் மணவாளன் . 108 திவ்யதேசங்களில் முக்கிய ஷேத்திரமான திருவல்லிக்கேணியில் பார்த்தசாரதியின் அருளால் வாழ்கிறேன்

Namaskaram to All
This is Dr. Srinath Naganathan from Hyderabad, working as Scientist and Head in Prasad Research Foundation (non profit organization). Since I was searching for matrimony I came across Tamilbrahmins.com. I am 31 and Ph. D. in Biotechnology and Nutritionist. Well settled living with my parents at Hyderabad.

Regards

Dr. Srinath

Namaskaaram

I am Ramamurthi (Ram) from Bangalore. I have retired from professional service and am now making efforts to do Nithya Karmas and pursue spiritual knowledge and thought.

Useful and timely guidance being given

I am based out of Bangalore.Like this site as it has wealthy information
I really appreciate and congratulate this forum for posting valuable information and guidance for brahminic rituals in time. This will be most beneficial to religious people in areas not covered by Vadhyars. Even in Chennai, the instiution of "Aathu vadhyar" has more or less disappeared.

K V Guruswami.

I am Nagarajan (AGN) , born and brought up in chennai. Did my Chemical engineering in NIT Warangal (1973-78) . Stayed across Karnataka,Maharashtra, Goa and Kerala and now settled in chennai after retirement. Have one daughter married and setted in Chennai as of now.Hope to enjoy the forum. My greetings and wishes to every one.

My name is Hariharan Govindan Iyer. Got on this website while searching for Vishnu Sahasranama Sthothram and Bhagvath Gita slokas and meanings. Native place is Palghat (mother from peruvemba, father from chitur); born in calcutta, studied in madras (RKM High and AM Jain PUC); settled in California for the past 36 years. Nice to be here and well managed website.

Dear Nagarajan, I am Pat Naicker a South African of Indian Origin. My grandfather was an Indentured settler from South India. I am the 2nd generation. I live in Durban. Also retired at 82 now still working for myself . I look forward to hear from you on varoius topical discussions. My email is [email protected] . Look forward to hear from you.

Hi Vannakkam to all

I am Maeven from Mauritius. I'm very glad to have joined the site. I'm a registered QMS Lead Auditor. I'm interested in religious songs and activities. Rgds

Hi members,
My name is Krishnan@Arun
I'm from a Palakkad Iyer family & i living in Palakkad. My gothram is Bharadwajam. I'm working in a Private Company as Supervisor at Kollam.

Well i am not a brahmin first. Our kula deivam is madurai veeran one friend suggested that we have a female deity also as kula deivam which we should find yourself and start praying. Also i do not know the method of praying madurai veeran so I need some help

Hi,
I am Nivarthi Sreedhar residing at North Bangalore. I was looking for audio download of 'Vedas' when I came across this site. I am very happy to join an open forum. Hope to enrich myself spiritually through this forum. Regards to one and all.

Ellorukkum enadhu namaskaarangal!! Enadhu peyar muralidharan s/o nagarajan. Born in ponmalai, trichy,native of pattukkottai ,from a telugu family. I am a technician in south central railways ! Enadhu thanthaiyaarukku 80th birthday(( start of 80 years)) celebration pathi therinjukkalaamnu thedumbodhu indha punidha maana website paarthen!! Miha nandri!!

Latest ads

Back