• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why some karmAs are to be performed only in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Vadhyar has to have a reasonable living supporting a family of four (and assuming his wife is not earning much ) he has to bring home about $90K a year or so. This is not much given he has to pay for his health insurance, home mortgage, save for children's education and save for retirement. Such fellows usually dodge paying much in taxes because it is a business.

They work many hours, often taking multiple jobs to bring home about $7.5 K per month. But then many months are dry and there are not special events all the time. That means they have to bring home about $10K per month over porductve months. They drive all over and travel to very far away places just to do a function.

Considering the skills involved in making all this happen in a remote land their fee is not unreasonable. Our TB types tend to be sort of stingy and do not respect their work as a legitimate profession. So they may book a Sastrigal and few days before will cancel. These people do not know how to take advance etc. so they lose another potential earning. This has made many to be very demanding.

The issue in USA and other places is that many are unqualified and mumble nonsense. But they are still in demand because the clientele is also clueless
hi sir,

USA vadhyars are smart....many freelance vadhyars are doing good....in our area.....Vadhyars construct their OWN

temples..like own and operate......some are doing good...some are not.....it depens on locations...especially in NEW

JERSEY/CALIFORNIA.......all vadhyars are fine...not in all other states...like housing market.....LOCATION ...LOCATION...

I can perform all these Poojas, I think I can look forward for a bright future, if migrate to Boston!!
Dear Ganesh Sir,

Please don't multiply dollars by 60 and start dreaming! :nono:

A dollar may be equivalent to Rs. 10 ONLY because the guys who get $ 10,000/ a month may live like the guys
who get Rs. 1,00,000/ per month. So better start your new venture in India. :decision:

Dear Ganesh Sir,

Please don't multiply dollars by 60 and start dreaming! :nono:

A dollar may be equivalent to Rs. 10 ONLY because the guys who get $ 10,000/ a month may live like the guys
who get Rs. 1,00,000/ per month. So better start your new venture in India. :decision:
hi

i got 65 rupees against a dollar....so im happy...

...... i got 65 rupees against a dollar....so im happy...
I know the conversion TBS Sir!

I wrote ten fold only if Ganesh Sir settles in Boston, taking into account the expenses in the U S of A. :)

Best is to earn in $ and spend in Re!!! :cool:

I know the conversion TBS Sir!

I wrote ten fold only if Ganesh Sir settles in Boston, taking into account the expenses in the U S of A. :)

Best is to earn in $ and spend in Re!!! :cool:

hi

i heared...somebody said.....EARN FROM OBAMA AND SPEND FOR APPA/AMMA...IDHU EPPADI IRUKKU?...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back