• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Does thumbs down on content breed contempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is said, 'Familiarity breeds contempt'. This thread has served it purpose already. :thumb:

Because in our dear forum, 'Familiarity' can easily be replaced by
icon13.png

P.S: Vaagmi Sir has enlightened my yesterday about 'thumbs' for contents! :cool:

lead kindly light

I wish all Happy Diwali I am on CL from TPG - will be busy passing time with my Family Gumbal Thought of an "என் Joy" posting throwing light on Evolution of a lone wolf, before that Gumbal arrives this AN - No not in this festiv mood - I wish to see மத்தாப்பு சிரிப்பு on every face and no கடுகு வெடி in any one's face! On request it will be posted post Deepavali - Hope this thread goes till then!

Again Deepavali Greetings

Dear VBsir,

Your posts are using too much data when I log in.

Typing words take less data for user and its original thought.

I hope you don't mind limiting your Mega sized images.

I am running out of data logging in to pages here.

Dear VBsir,

Your posts are using too much data when I log in.

Typing words take less data for user and its original thought.

I hope you don't mind limiting your Mega sized images.

I am running out of data logging in to pages here.

Doctor Mam,

I have a question here

Can you say that I am the only member in this Forum who use images.....?

If not what prevented you to address such a request to all who post images..?

I am here to co-operate and limit my images provided I get a convincing reply please.

P.S: I have fair knowledge about other threads which bear umpteen number of images everyday.

........... 1. Typing words take less data for user and its original thought.

2. I am running out of data logging in to pages here.
Dear Renu,
1 is ONLY for the original thinkers! :decision:

2 is ONLY for those who listen! :ear:

Doctor Mam,

I have a question here

Can you say that I am the only member in this Forum who use images.....?

If not what prevented you to address such a request to all who post images..?

I am here to co-operate and limit my images provided I get a convincing reply please.

P.S: I have fair knowledge about other threads which bear umpteen number of images everyday.

Dear Sir,

Others use occasionally but yours posts everything seems high data images of some quotation which takes up one whole page.

Its so much data to log in.

1 is ONLY for the original thinkers! :decision:

அவங்கவங்க பெருமையை அவங்களே பறைசாற்றிக்கிறாங்க
இவங்க கீர்த்தியை தம்பட்டம் அடிக்க இவங்களுக்கு ஈடா ஆளில்லை
காது புளிச்சுப்போச்சு ..யப்பா...... விட்டா Shakespeare and Socrates Range இக்கு பேசுவாங்க போலிருக்கு
சரியான பீத்தல் பீதாம்பரமா இருப்பாங்களோ ??
கிணற்று தவளைகள்

விவேக சிந்தாமணி

தண்டாமரையின் உடன் பிறந்தும் தண்டே நுகரா மண்டூகம்
வண்டோ கானத்து இடைஇருந்து வந்தே கமல மதுவுண்ணும்
பண்டே பழகி இருந்தாலும் அறியார் புல்லோர் நல்லோரைக்
கண்டே களித்தங்கு உறவாடித் தம்மில் கலப்பார் கற்றாரே.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir,

Others use occasionally but yours posts everything seems high data images of some quotation which takes up one whole page.

Its so much data to log in.

I can understand your agony.

But here we have few who are going on flattering about themselves all the time...like original thinkers...as though others here are duplicate.

While others don't talk, they talk themselves, trying to blow their own trumpet though out which is highly irritating.

I have association with scholars who are unassuming and humble.

But these few seems to be making more noise reminding me the proverb
‘Empty vessels makes more noise.’

I shall consider your request madam sincerely.

This thread has served much more than its purpose.

As usual, it is used as a platform to sprew venom. :tsk:

This thread has served much more than its purpose.

As usual, it is used as a platform to sprew venom
Happy DeepAvaLi to you, J J ji.

But, this thread too is becoming a platform for Verbal Bashing and Poster bashing

Does it mean over to you Admin,.... Raji Mam?

Last edited:
Happy DeepAvaLi to you, J J ji. :)

But, this thread too is becoming a platform for Verbal Bashing and Poster bashing!

It is not either verbal bashing or poster bashing .... it is in fact a self-boasting thread.

The thread opener grabed the opportunity and made best use of it by boasting... boasting... boasting all the time.

Since such boasting exercise exceeds one's tolerance limit, I bid good bye to the thread.

Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back