• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chevvai Dosham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram

I am from a middle class family,residing in Neyyattinkara in Trivandrum district,Kerala. My family includes father(expired recently),mother and two siblings......one elder sister and a younger brother.Sister's marriage has completed and she's well settled.Abt my character,i am very much straight forward,god fearing and i think i am friendly too.I am looking for a lady as life partner who come close to my chracter and i think my wife should behave to me as a true friend.As i am a Brahmin,i do poojas for my self satisfaction..Employed in keral government

PLS VISIT MY naveena swayamvaram id is 22260

I am 23 , My marriage is getting delayed

Hi ,

I am from kerala . My Parents are searching for marriage since 3 1/2 years , But Proposal are coming and with some or the other reason it is not happening . We have done all pooja's and Most of the temples we have done offerings but still Marriage is getting delayed .

I have attached my Jathakam . Please can you tell me the details of each kalam in the first and second box . I want to know what kind of Doshams i have . what is "GU" in the 10th kalam of the first box .

when I will get married . why my marriage is not happening and why it is getting delayed . Will i get married . what is the remedy for my marriage . If i am getting married from which location i will get married from (Is it from North , East , South or West) .

Please tell me all the details . Waiting for your Reply .

NOTE:- Date Of Birth - 14/05/1987 , Time of Birth - 09:06 AM

Regards ,

Soumia

Attachments

• jathakam.jpg
    jathakam.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back