• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chevvai Dosham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Pralayaa
From your horoscope it is seen that you have chevvai dosham but it is too drastic to say it would be fatal to the person who marries you. I also note that Chevvai is in the 7th which is a kalathra sthana and not in the 8th which is a mangalya sthanaa, I also further note that the lord of the 8th to the 7th (representing the life span of your husband) is Saturn and he is exalted in Tula rasi which is his exalted rasi. Hence whoever who said your husband's life being in danger is obviously wrong.
The remedy would be to match carefully with the groom's horoscope whose dosham matches that Of yours. This would not be too difficolt as the number of persons havong the chevvai dosham would be high as it is a commonly occuring dosha. Only it would be a delay in the marriage. Let your parents intensify their efforts and I am sure a person with a machim=ng dosha could be found.
You could perhaps think of doing archanai to Goddess Durghai on Tuesdays preferably during Rahu kalam.
Goodluck and may God bless you with an early marriage and a happy and contented married life.

Hello Balavas

Thank you so much for the quick reply sir.

I'm happy to hear that i don't have a mangalya dosham.

Mars is positioned in 12th house in the guy's chart and they call it Neecham. Can i go ahead and marry this person? will it create problem in future. i don't have the guy's complete chart to give you complete positioning of the planets.

His b'day and time of birth : 14-08-1985 - 07.23 AM

~
Priya.

Hijacking this thread

..... Can i go ahead and marry this person?

Dear Miss Priya, this is sure to irk the thread-police and those who are allergic to the only thing I am good at, namely, விதண்டா வாதம் and வெட்டிப்பேச்சு, yet I venture on.

Please dear Priya, don't make such a momentous decision based on astrological opinions. I am sure you have no dhosham of any sort, -- except perhaps an affinity for astrology :), just kidding. With some mutual love and respect, you can have a wonderful married life with the guy you choose to marry, and my hearty wishes to you for the same.

Lot of people have said lots of things under Spiritual Frauds, much of it perhaps true as well. IMO, astrology is no less a danger to our psyche than those Spiritual Frauds. I am not saying there is an intent to deceive on the part of Astrologers, but that does not make astrology any less harmful. Just because they make some calculations on a chart the predictions they make are no more scientific than an alchemist's formula for making gold out of lead. Astrology has a knack of taking over one's life, I have seen it happen. Better to cut that urge off in its bud.

Cheers!

Hi Nara

Hi Nara,
I like to get married to this guy and i'm sure i would be happy with him, but i got to convince his family that my horoscope isn't threat for his life. I want my life peaceful so i better let them know or may be clear them things before i step into the life. I don't want to lose him either that's the reason i'm here.

I'm only scared for one reason, every astrologer has their own prediction like the guy's family astrologer told that my dosam is a threat for the guy's life.That's the reason i'm looking out for the astrologers opinion to set this straight.

Thank you so much for your wishes! :)
~
Priya.

priya,

please add my best wishes too. i too am of nara's views on such things.

how does your beloved feel about all this? it is his family, and you should not be the sole one to bear the burden of proof!

priya,

please add my best wishes too. i too am of nara's views on such things.

how does your beloved feel about all this? it is his family, and you should not be the sole one to bear the burden of proof!
Hi kunjuppu,

My beloved is stuck between me and the family. He doesn't want me to be blamed if anything goes wrong in our life in future. We are not ready to leave the family. we want to get married with our family blessings. Hope everything goes well.

Thanks for your wishes! :)

~
Priya

Many very genious in Astrology have shed their views for you priya

I hv no option to reply you... go with their wishes and guidance....

regards and bye
Sir,
I have come here and posted my horoscope so that i would get to know if there's actually any problem in my horoscope which might be fatal for the one who marries me. I believed that i don't have mangalya dosham and balavas told that i don't have one.

I don't know A,B,C of astrology and hence have no right to comment on it. I believe people here would give me right answers for the questions, so that i can go forward get married and have a peaceful life. I hope you would help me in this.

I don't know any of you here but you are taking time to help me out and really grateful for this.

Thanks,
Priya.

Last edited:
Hi kunjuppu,

My beloved is stuck between me and the family. He doesn't want me to be blamed if anything goes wrong in our life in future. We are not ready to leave the family. we want to get married with our family blessings. Hope everything goes well.

Thanks for your wishes! :)

~
Priya

priya,

i wish you well. i am talking here from experience of age and family.

it is best to keep this issue as quiet as possible. the more in your extended family hears about it, there is more talk, and talk ultimately destroys all goodwill.

i think the right thing to happen is for his parents to step up, and announce to the world, that if anything happens, it is God's will and move ahead to greensignal the wedding.

if they are also dilly dallying, you are better off cutting your losses now, than dragging on a potential unsavoury situaation which is guaranteed to leave a lot of bad taste in the mouth....... lingering for a very long time.

as swaminatha sharma, i think opines, if there is a mana porutham, all other factors fade into oblivion.

God Bless.

kunjuppu,
my friends have been telling the same, may be i'm being too stubborn to cut off or got too much hopes. I'm just wishing if the horoscopes are matching i got lot of possibilities on it, that's the reason getting opinion from the astrologers.. Will give this a thought!

Thanks,
Priya

kunjuppu,
my friends have been telling the same, may be i'm being too stubborn to cut off or got too much hopes.

Priya, you come across as a go-getter type of girl, an epitome of Bharathiyar's புதுமைப் பெண். Don't let anybody tell you you have any kind of dosham. Remeber what Bharathiyar said about Astrology, "சோதிடம் தனை இகழ்".

It is nice that your beau wants to protect you from any blame later on, but IMO, he must take a stand as well with his parents.

If you have good friends you can trust consult with them. Don't take any rash decisions.

We all are rooting for you! I have only one wish for you and that is...

May you find the best partner and live happily to old age, sitting and gently rocking on a swing in your penthouse flat overlooking a grand view of the ocean, eating kesari overflowing with clarified butter and cashews from a golden bowl, watching your husband running behind your great-grand child playing, with all your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren watching and laughing.

Cheers!

priya,

i wish you well. i am talking here from experience of age and family.

it is best to keep this issue as quiet as possible. the more in your extended family hears about it, there is more talk, and talk ultimately destroys all goodwill.

i think the right thing to happen is for his parents to step up, and announce to the world, that if anything happens, it is God's will and move ahead to greensignal the wedding.

if they are also dilly dallying, you are better off cutting your losses now, than dragging on a potential unsavoury situaation which is guaranteed to leave a lot of bad taste in the mouth....... lingering for a very long time.

as swaminatha sharma, i think opines, if there is a mana porutham, all other factors fade into oblivion.

God Bless.

Sri Kunjuppu,

I appreciate the above practical and sensible advice( or suggestion or opinion). Specially, I much relished the highlighted portion.(highlighted by me ). After all who is more concerned than them about their son & daughter-in-law!

I fully go with you in this.This may apply to many in similar situations.

Greetings

hi
giving advice is very easy....astrology is a science....like psychology..
marriage is not any individual decision..its decision of 2 individual
with both family support....my personal opinion getting proper
astrology advice always good....if job loss, we may get get good job..
if house lost...we can buy a new home....but if marriage lost...
cannot get back...so its called kalyanam aayiram kalathu payiru..
so it has lots od meaning......marriage is involving 2 individual
with 2 families...so it affects a many things...so we have to careful...
marriage is not like this...moham muppathu naal...aasai arupathu naal...

regards
tbs

@Nara : Thank you so much for your wishes and compliments. I'm a kind of stubborn or adamant, would drop down dead only after i have fought the fullest. May be that's what i'm doing here too. I want to be with my man and astrology is what can get me solution. Thank you once again for your suggestions. :)

@suryakasyapa : Thank you!

Dear Pralayaa
what is his place of birth?
@balavas : Sir, Sorry for disturbing you. Just wanted to know if you got time to check on the boy's chart. Do we have the matching atleast the minimun ones to get married.

Thanks for your time!
~
Priya

for chevvai dosham,pray to lord murugan if you are a shaivaite.or pray to lord lakshmi narasimhan if you vaishanaviate,especially on tuesadays,remarkable miracles of dosham (disturbance) will go ,if you pray with shraddhai and saburi.

Dear Pralaaya
I note from the jathakam (as worked out from the basic data input from you) of the groom, his is that of a Shuddha Jathakam (meaning doshamless jathakam) having good yogas like Raja yoga, Vipareeetha raja yoga, Vimala yoga etc as per Jagannatha Hora. It is now upto you and your fiancee to come to suitable decision.

Hi Balavas,

Thanks for working it out. I'm confused here, i don't have knowledge in astrology. can you please tell me straight will there be problem in future if i marry him (any problem for his life).
Is there any parigarams that we can do and then get married?

Please advice.

~ Priya

Chevvai Dosham Reg the query by Pralayaa_Reply

Dear Pralayaa
As per the planetary and rasi strenghts, I had worked out the probable lifespan of the boy at 79 years as per the method specified in the old methamatecal classic 'Sripathi Padhathi' and also as per B.V.Raman's book ' Graha Bava Balas'.
Though his is a shuddha jathakam, yours is not in the sense both the 7th and the 8th are afflicted. It means marital discord and hence you might have to observe utmost restraint and tact in the face of provocations particularly since you would be marrying in a joint family.
As for the paththu poruthams it is only 24% which also complicates the situation.
If inspite of this if you still wish to marry this boy, you have to opt out of this astrological matching!
Please also note that when you are mrrying a person, yor are really marrying a family. I do not know how your fiancee feels about you, as you seem to be very eager to marry him. If he also reciprocates your feelings then he should take up this matter with his parents as he might have to move against that of the drastic observations made by his family astrologer about you. Please also note how very influential the family astrologers could be particularly on the lady members on the boy's family and the family astrologers usually dont like to be proved wrong!. Therefore your friend has a tough job ahead of him in convincing all the members of his family.
In this connection you are advised to study carefully my observations contained in my 1st note dated 10th August on this subject as well as the very valid observations of various correspondents on this subject particularly those of Kunjuppu, Swamitha Sharma and tbs.
Please also consult about this match with that of your parents,other elders in your family friends and other well wishers before coming to a decision.
Wishing you Good Luck and all the best

Thanks for the detailed reply, Balavas. I would take time and may be we would sit along with our family and decide on this.

Thank you so much for your time!

@everyone : Thanks you all for sharing your thoughts on this and helping me out!

~ Priya

priya,

i second balavas' good wishes and a good path for your life.

would it be too imposing, if once you have made up your mind, to share your decision with us, and the rationale for the same?

it is perfectly OK if you desist.

God Bless.

Hi Kunjuppu,

I will keep you posted on what i decide on this. Currently, i have kept it on hold and let the time and family decide on the best for us. We are wishing it positive, lets see what's in the card for us.

Thank you once again for your wishes and blessings!

~
Priya

Horoscope MAtch

Hello Sir, I am almost 28 and looking forward to get married and I would like to know if this horoscope of the guy matches mine or not. I have attached our horoscopes. I would greatly appreciates if you could talk more in regards to chevvai dosham and kalathra dosham. Thanks for your help in advance.

Attachments

• horo.doc
    64 KB · Views: 112
Do i have Chevvai Dosham

Hello Sir,
I will furnish my birth details, check out and say me whether do i have this dosham.
DOB: 01-01-1987
Time : 12.40PM
Place: Pollachi,Coimbatore dt.

Few astrologers say i have chevvai dosham and few dont..As per ur research about its presence i have chevvai along rahu in lagna,so it shouldnt be presence.

Check it and reply me whether its available or not sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back