• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Your family doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
An instance in a relative's family prompts me to post this. World is shrinking because Science and Technology is developing fast. Knowledge is global and real time for the great old saying " let the light come from all directions ". But in India there are still people who are possessive of what they know; or it could be these people suffer by the AIS - Acute Inferiority Syndrome. I am talking of the family doctor. I am sure readers in chorus would say that your FP or GP do not share his observations on his patient nor would he disclose the medicines he has prescribed fearing perhaps he would lose the patient. Or, much less, would think there are fools who would do foolish things. But every patient is not a fool. Sizing up his patient mentally first, physically second, is his primary ability. I am afraid half of India's doctors have become richer by dispensing cold, flu like minor seasonal ailments. I am told in western countries it is different or opposite. Knowledge founts as you bare and share it. Our government is not bothered to come out with corrective measures because it does not look at this problem; it is happy with the income tax revenues. Hope our doctors will come of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back