• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ygas, Yagnas and Environments

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramacchandran
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

I am happy that you people are taking much care in environment and studying the subject in depth.

What I am presenting here is worth for a Nobel Prize if applied after making a test.

On those days in India particularly South India like Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu paid much attention in environments and the Physicians preferred to treat the patients in an atmosphere that will suit them.

For each and every disease there was a separate place where the patients use to assemble and permit the NaNo rays to pass through their skin.

The methods are, the patients were asked to take a bath in the Temple Tank, on which banks there were several kinds of herbal trees, leaves and barks that fall in the tank water had the property of the herbal.

After taking bath, the patients were asked to sit in the temple before the copper image of the god, in front of which the herbal oil lamp was lit and glow. The light rays that comes out of the lamp will be having the quality of the herbal when that rays get in to the copper images will split in to millions and penetrate in to the body of the patients. After 30 minutes the patients will be taken to a hall where there will be fire sacrifice with certain herbal sticks that creates smoke that the patient will inhale and that will go in to the lungs mix with oxygen and strengths the blood Hb.

After an hour the patients will be offered with diet in the name of Holy food, followed by herbal medicine in the form of powders, liquids and pastes. They massage too with certain herbal oils if necessary.

Since the Europeans and Americans climate doesn't have the efficiency to plant these herbal trees they were unaware of this treatment.

Instead of doing research, these White skinned scholars(!) looked in to this treatment as black magic!

It is not possible to change the entire environment for a group of people but we can create the environment for us in 200 Sq.ft area where we can create the climate favoring the patients.

I am ready to assist you in this and I already under took few trails and found that lighting holy lamp with certain oils can reduce pain for the cancer patients without seducing tablets like Morphine!

This is not a single day discovery or an year. This work has the history of more than 20 years.

Basically I am a Leather Chemist, who was running a leather unit in 1991. But after 1994 I quit the tannery and started doing research on Science behind temples that followed by a PhD thesis "Vedas - A New Critical Analysis with Special Reference to Human body and Health."

In this I am discussing about Chemistry of Ayur Veda, Siddha Medicine and revealing the secretes of occult chemistry.

When we lit lemon and oil in Durga Sannadhi in creates more Hb in our blood and particularly women needs this Hb that will strength their uterus.

When we lit the Thil, Ginglee we get cool that will reduce the BP.

The natural scented flower such as Rose, Jasmine, Sampangy that ladies put on their hair will prevent the from getting tension.

The Vedas chanted in Temples will send a vibration in our body that will give a pleasant satisfaction.

I am happy that you people are taking much care in environment and studying the subject in depth.

What I am presenting here is worth for a Nobel Prize if applied after making a test.

On those days in India particularly South India like Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu paid much attention in environments and the Physicians preferred to treat the patients in an atmosphere that will suit them.

For each and every disease there was a separate place where the patients use to assemble and permit the NaNo rays to pass through their skin.

The methods are, the patients were asked to take a bath in the Temple Tank, on which banks there were several kinds of herbal trees, leaves and barks that fall in the tank water had the property of the herbal.

After taking bath, the patients were asked to sit in the temple before the copper image of the god, in front of which the herbal oil lamp was lit and glow. The light rays that comes out of the lamp will be having the quality of the herbal when that rays get in to the copper images will split in to millions and penetrate in to the body of the patients. After 30 minutes the patients will be taken to a hall where there will be fire sacrifice with certain herbal sticks that creates smoke that the patient will inhale and that will go in to the lungs mix with oxygen and strengths the blood Hb.

After an hour the patients will be offered with diet in the name of Holy food, followed by herbal medicine in the form of powders, liquids and pastes. They massage too with certain herbal oils if necessary.

Since the Europeans and Americans climate doesn't have the efficiency to plant these herbal trees they were unaware of this treatment.

Instead of doing research, these White skinned scholars(!) looked in to this treatment as black magic!

It is not possible to change the entire environment for a group of people but we can create the environment for us in 200 Sq.ft area where we can create the climate favoring the patients.

I am ready to assist you in this and I already under took few trails and found that lighting holy lamp with certain oils can reduce pain for the cancer patients without seducing tablets like Morphine!

This is not a single day discovery or an year. This work has the history of more than 20 years.

Basically I am a Leather Chemist, who was running a leather unit in 1991. But after 1994 I quit the tannery and started doing research on Science behind temples that followed by a PhD thesis "Vedas - A New Critical Analysis with Special Reference to Human body and Health."

In this I am discussing about Chemistry of Ayur Veda, Siddha Medicine and revealing the secretes of occult chemistry.

When we lit lemon and oil in Durga Sannadhi in creates more Hb in our blood and particularly women needs this Hb that will strength their uterus.

When we lit the Thil, Ginglee we get cool that will reduce the BP.

The natural scented flower such as Rose, Jasmine, Sampangy that ladies put on their hair will prevent the from getting tension.

The Vedas chanted in Temples will send a vibration in our body that will give a pleasant satisfaction.

Nice article..I hope you can provide more such articles like this.
Very Very interesting..as a doctor I am very interested in any mode of healing besides main stream medicine.
Keep up good work.
I will try to contribute if i come across similar articles.

Just adding some info..taken from SUPER Scienceof Gayatri
AUTHOR
PANDIT SHRIRAM SHARMA ACHARYA
Translation by -
Satya Narayan Pandya,
Shambhudas

Sadhana for Progeny

Women whose children always remain sick or die prematurely, who
get only male or female issues, who are infertile, or whose issues are
pro-crastinators, lazy, dull, wicked, disobedient etc. may get rid of
their anxiety by ardently praying to Vedmata Gayatri. There are several
instances within my knowledge in which childless women had
begged the favour of getting a child from Vedmata Gayatri and they
have been duly blessed by Bhagwati. Nothing is impossible for
Gayatri Mata to grant. There can, therefore, be no impediment for a
barren woman being blessed with an issue.
If a pregnant woman meditates upon effulgent Light in their womb
before sunrise and sunset and perform mental Jap of Gayatri, the
child to be born will be brilliant, wise, long-living and renowned.
A woman who has no issue should sit in Sadhana with a wet cloth
around her waist and should meditate as if the light of Gayatri, like
the rays of the Sun is entering into her womb, through her vagina.
Eyes should be closed. This Sadhana helps in conception. Kunti had
performed this Sadhana and had been able to conceive and give birth
to Karna. This Sadhana should not be done by unmarried girls.
Soon after finishing Sadhana water should be offered in libation to
the Sun and a handful of remaining water should be drunk. By doing
this Sadhana a barren woman can conceive and those who get abortions
or whose children die immediately after birth are able to give
birth to normal children.

Nice article..I hope you can provide more such articles like this.
Very Very interesting..as a doctor I am very interested in any mode of healing besides main stream medicine.
Keep up good work.
I will try to contribute if i come across similar articles.
that is a very nice piece of information. thanks to the authors.

Ravana's Arka Prakasika, a rig veda commentary quotes about fetal development in the womb. Some time back my friend asked me "when a father has O+ve mother has B+ve the son/ daughter born with AB+ve how that happens?" For this I tried several books but could not get an answer. But One fellow floated this in Yahoo answers. But that also was not satisfactory. I came to a conclusion that fetus developed in the womb and on the third week, it gets Liver and Kidney, and when the liver is activated it generates blood from the iron that the mother has, that results in Nausea and vomiting. In Tamil it is called Masakkai. Once the blood is generated it absorbs vibrations from the universe and send the same through the mother's womb and the Fertilizers that give mixes and creates the Rh factor.

Not only this. We have Panam Pazam and if a woman in need of a child can take this with milk and take for two days will stir the liquid in the uterus heat them generate more eggs and will get you 70 percent male child! This a woman should take on the 7th day of bath.(This is famous in Virichi Puram Near Vellore, North Arcot)

We have other method also. If you take sunflower seed 20 numbers daily that will give a brave child like karnan.(Son of Sun God) For laziness we quote Water alias Hydrogen and if we reduce this hydrogen from the foetus that will get us a child with brain.
Similarly if we take more betal leaves we will get a fat child like bhima (Vayu Puthran)

The "Arka Prasiga" has the method of preparing these herbal medicines Churnams.
Once the child born we apply Vasambhu on the forehead of the child. This is to remove excess water that freeze on the Temple.
What is a Temple? The Temple is a place where north and South Pole unites. The Right side of the body (Rahu/ South Pole) and left side of the body (Kethu/ North Pole) unites in the temple to generate energy for life.

Rest after some time!

How the NaNo rays work to cure Cancer

According to Vedas the cancer is due to blood disorder or blood disorder is one of the reasons for Cancer. The Cancer cell eats away the iron in the blood which results in anemic. This is due to liver too. The infinity liver stretching results in two kinds of disorder in blood.
1) Jaundice and 2) Anemic.

The jaundice is due to water contamination.

The Anemia is the result where the red blood cells and Iron deficiency in blood occurs. where the iron and red cells are absorbed by the cancer lumps.

For reducing the infinity liver stretching the Agathya Samhithai quotes about converting the iron in to lead. Some hundred years ago, the Ayur Veda Physicians gave Naga Paspam which is lead powder prepared by experts with combination of certain herbal sticks.

But to day it is not possible. This lead is a poison for a common man or healthy man but for a man with infinity liver stretching cures the liver. This lead or naga paspam will reduce the heat in the liver and removes the bile.

Here the Liver is machine that should be repaired so that it processes the blood.When we repair this infinity liver stretching and bring the Liver to normal shape the blood is also cured

But here this scholar suggest the use of Olive oil and Cyprus Rotaandus. This Cyprus Rotandus will convert the iron in the blood in to lead, and the olive oil will generate heat and cover the iron with lead.

Here this scholar recommends that when burning the oil with Cyprus Rotaandus , advices to keep a egg shapped copper ball with thread in which you are to store Lepidium Sativum and Acorus Calamus. Here the Lepidium Sativum will break the Cancer mass and the Acorus Calamus liquidate this mass and sends as human excreta.

Further the infinity liver stretching also causes a mass in the breast with pain, which is diagnosed as breast cancer. This is wrong.

In Ayur Veda the treatment given for this is take red lotus and lemon water. Take one red lotus was the flower, boil in hot water reduce to one third and add lemon juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back